>manlet
>incel
>BBC
>chad
>alpha
>beta
>kara boga
>Wh*te
they are probably automatons who have never thought a thought in their lives.

Attached: 7966F3C4-1774-46DF-8204-AFF1C5B73951.jpg (246x205, 13K)

OP is a wh*te manlet incel beta
T. Alpha Chad KARA BOGA with a BBC

Kys crackkker

t. neckbeard

>NPC
stale new meme created by seething coping incel losers

all americans are NPCs, although unlike the chinese they have no form of actual organization so it's more like a behavorial random output generator

>t. brainlet

if you are am*rican then you are automatically a NPC

KARA

t. npcs

new rehash again?

t. dandroid

Shut up npc

Attached: 6133754455.jpg (1543x1360, 427K)

cringepilled meme

I'm sorry you don't have an internal dialogue

Also, the meme is anything but new.

Attached: npcjak angry.jpg (938x974, 81K)

>study of 30 participants
Yeah I'm thinking it's a no from me

>Also, the meme is anything but new.
>ooh you don't know about THIS meme yet? you're like so stupid

only an NPC would say something like this

oops looks like someone miscounted their for loop!

c'mon, stop forcing it
it's not a good mene

>Videogame vocabulary

>(94700387)
>thinking
Pick one

Unlike npcs my calculations are burdened with human fallacy. You animals don't know how easy you have it. Just living life from one moment to the next, never analyzing or critically thinking about anything.

Attached: disturbed wojak.png (568x590, 233K)

>Bargaining
wow, this meme causes a lot of butthurt. Hits a sore spot with some? Funny how you can insult someones height, weight, race, religion, iq, nationality and no one bats an eye. but call them an npc and everyone loses their mind.

>oh i'm nothing like those npc's, i'm a free thinker

Attached: 2b7.jpg (500x375, 27K)

it's not about free thinking. It's about thinking at all. Most people are cat like. They react to stimuli without ever internalizing anything.

>the virgin thinker
>the Chad Homo Fetus.

Ferus**** lmao

I wish there's big catalog of wojak repos, so I can put those into machine learning algorithm and generate new wojak

Did you code one yourself?

bioautomaton > npc

Attached: 1523257956200.jpg (1000x563, 173K)

I saw a mudcrab the other day. Horrible creatures.

keras

Everyone is an NPC, your ion-computing nerves work based on laws of nature, just like how NPCs work based on their programming.

Can someone explain this NPC meme to me

That's nothing I'd care to talk about

We live in a society

>muh cope

I've heard others say the same

Your future is not only predetermined but existent eternally just like your past. Past, present, future- there is no difference between them as is shown in the theory of General Relativity and the Pilot Wave Theory.

Jow Forumstards unironically believe that no one else thinks at all.

Mmm, you think?

lmao wojak edit #1357!
i wonder what the next wojak edit will offer!

Attached: 1527344855015.png (376x401, 46K)

What do you want, Breton trash?

Attached: 1436216793765[1].jpg (749x442, 56K)

a study which tells that most people don't have an "inner voice" which, Jow Forums it means they are basically toughtless robots (NPCs)

I've give you the rundown.
>psychologist claim that only 25% of people use internal monologue regularly
>internal monologue is what's needed to critically think, analyze, philosophies, ponder, ect.
>some people never use internal monologue at all
>People who do you use internal monologue have trouble comprehending what such a life is like. Do you just exist? Just go from one thing to the next?
>the answer is yes. The people are like cats, they react without thinking out it.
It freaks me out 2bh, like I had just started to break out of the "people like us vs normies" mentality and now i'm starting to view people suspiciously again.

it's similar to the s o y meme, it misinterprets science to create a interresting narrative that spreads virally
in some uni some time ago (2011) they asked 30 people vague questions about if they have an internal voice
recently someone dug this up and made it into a meme about how some people are 'npc's or that they're soulless

this phenomenon can be related to old pop science where misinformation can persist for decades after someone informs the public of a scientific 'fact' that turns out false later
for example the "you only use 10% of you brain" or the you should drink X liters of water every day
the difference is this misinformation appears less accidental and more aimed at having fun, though the question remains how many of those taking part in the meme are actually in on the joke
most people didn't know the "shit in oceans: map used to slader India was actually an tsunami map

>psychologist claim that only 25% of people use internal monologue regularly

this sounds like bullshit