Why are Euros incapable of distinguishing between ethnicity and nationality?

South Africans and Americans never have any issues with it.
Is it because your country's nationalities have the same name as the dominant ethnicity (French nationality vs French ethnicity) while thats not true for America (American nationality vs White/Anglo ethnicity), so people get bootyblasted when you refer to someone as something other than French because they think you are saying they don't belong here?
While in America saying someone is American doesn't have any ethnic meaning.

Attached: trevor noah.jpg (560x840, 505K)

Why do americans always confuse race with skincolour?

Why do Euros always pretend race and racism doesn't exist in their countries?

Funny you mentions South Africans as they are pretty much the worst when it comes to that topic

/thread

Attached: 1532613024394.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Sorry, I don't take comments from people who promote bleaching seriously.

keep closing your eyes and ears from the truth faggot, stop criticizing other countries for racism when your country has enough racism to deal with

>promotes MEJORAR LA RAZA ideology
>calls other racists
lol

Because historically there was no such distinction as our states were formed as nation states

Because most Yuros on Jow Forums are incel shut-ins

How do you deal with racism tho?
All this forced multiculturalism hasn't done anything except increase racism.

>promotes MEJORAR LA RAZA ideology

I dont believe I am improving a "race" there is no such thing as a mexican race anyway.

I dont know finnly I dont know it's like asking how to stop terrorism. it's an ideology , ideologies are hard to kill'

mexico has this racist ideology since colonial days. One thing they could do but never will is punish racism with laws like in the USA.

Honestly having lived in USA and mexico, usa is way more tolerant to people of different races than mexico and because they arent the person discriminating can get punished by the law and stigmatized

because Euro nations are based on ethnicity
That's why Yugoslavia failed. Every little special snowflake ethnic group wanted their own country. Whereas the US was meant to be a Protestant Northwestern Euro ethnostate, but waves of immigration changed that.
The only people who identify as ethnically Americans are British descended Americans whose families have been here since the 1600-1700s.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Because its either boomers, ahmeds, or NPCs that write under european flags on politics. Wait till the second genocides the first and third ones.

I agreed from your post until you brought up ancestry census results
They don’t have a place in any intelligent discussion

it does but its not the centrepoint of every facet of daily life like on Jow Forums or in america

Hey mod can you explain to me why you deleted my comment? How was it against any rules?

Why are Americans incapable of distinguishing between ethnicity and skin color?

Why are G*rmans incapable of distinguishing between shit and food?

That's not why Yugoslavia failed.

>Amerimutts don't even understand what nationality means.

kekekekek

T. Kurd who think his ethnicity is his own little snowflake nationality

The nation precedes the nation state.

The US is not a nation state, it's merely a state.

Trevor Noah is a cool guy. One time, when he was still living in South Africa, he noticed two hoodlums behind him talking about mugging him. He turned around and said, "hey, guys. How about the three of us go mug someone together? I'm ready. Let's do it!"

They looked shocked for a moment. And then they started laughing. They said. "Oh, sorry, dude. We thought you were something else. We weren't trying to take anything from you. We were trying to steal from white people. Have a good day, man."

This.