Ask a Carioca anything

Ask a Carioca anything

Attached: ponte rio niteroi.jpg (1188x811, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

carioca.it/en/prodotti/wax-crayon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You like Japanese food? What's the best place to get sushi in Rio?

why don't you go fuck yourself

>Japanese food in Brazil

Attached: pizza sushi.jpg (640x797, 192K)

sai desse inferno, pq você continua aí?

How are you alive, Junim ? I literally live in Fortaleza and don't see that much of the shitshow the media says we are. I think it's all fortunately contained in the poorer neighborhoods.

that actually looks good

I've had Japanese food once, not a huge fan tbqh. I had it in some restaurant in Niterói though, I'm afraid I can't help much with that
Rude

Have you heard of the Coxibe ? That is a literal proof we're not humans

You're right. It does, weirdly enough.

What is it like to live in Brazilian Syria?

I've been there during the Olympics and had to deal with lots of shitty people, mostly tourists tho.

I like it here desu. Would I trade it for somewhere else? Maybe, but I need to finish uni first
Just don't get shot bro lmao. Things are visibly worse than they were some years ago, but the media likes to blow things out of proportion, mostly because Globo is based here and muh international postcard

I'm assuming You're talking about violence, but since I already sort of answered that I'll let you know that we got a few Syrian refugees ourselves. There's one with a food truck in Largo do Machado who sells sfihas. Never had them, but they're probably good

Economics. Spoilers don't work here, lad

What are the most dangerous areas in your city and in Brazil?

I went there as as a military. It actually shocked me how fuckhuge favelas are there, here in São Paulo the ones i saw are much more smaller and concentrated.

But robberies still seem to be pretty frequent in decent neighborhood over there though. I only started to see news about car theft in my old middle class neighborhood (Bairro de Fátima) when you spilled your PCC gangsters to our city.

>when you spilled your PCC gangsters to our city.

>bring quality crime gangsters into the city instead of monkeys from CV/ADA
>complains

>carioca
what color are you?

carioca.it/en/prodotti/wax-crayon/

>city
Favelas lmao
To actually name a few neighbourhoods, Costa Barros, Barros Filho, Pavuna, Acari. All close to the Pedreira-Chapadão complex of Favelas. Regarding Zones, North is the most violent, Centre has some shitty places and so do most of the West Zone not named Barra da Tijuca and some areas of Jacarepaguá (lmao Praça Seca).South is the "safest"
>country
Northeast. Rio isn't the worst place in the country when it comes to violence, surprisingly enough.

>PCC
>Rio
???

Didn't know about that brand, is it famous in Italy? I probably look like a Turk or something, but that passes as white in Brazil.
Fun fact: Carioca means "white man's house" in some native language

Niterói user reporting in aswell

Attached: DSC_0323.jpg (1024x680, 479K)

I'd sincerely enjoy living in Niterói, the only problem with that is how the job market seem to suck and crossing the bay during rush hour twice a day doesn't sound great

Mom wants to move to Rio solely because of that. However, living near Itacoatiara and UFF e way better for me.

is it hot :DD :D

How many people have you killed today?