Darkest times are upon us stinkies

Today I spent a lot of time fudding the shit out of chainlink. Some of you are already losing faith. It's sad because what you saw today is nothing compared to what is to come.

Stay strong, you are not alone in this. First ones who followed the Christ didn't get to reign over the vatican. It takes time.
sshhhh it's gonna be alright.

Attached: 1523017576488.jpg (3546x2364, 1.66M)

you're a fucking maniac do you know that

do you actually enjoy this? wtf is wrong with you people!!!!

y the fuck are you fudding?

Too many newfags and retards on this board, we fud- they sell

Are you a sociopath?

Why waste your time getting some faggot with 500 LINK to sell?

fudding or not, you will be left holding those meme token bags.

LMAO no one is losing faith you sad fuck, do you think your retarded threads are more convincing than a fucking microsoft dev posting a massive shill essay?

What I'm losing faith in is this fucking board. wolfbearfag was bad enough, but if every coin gets one of those idiots I'm fucking out of here.

Attached: new chainlink worship.png (2112x1300, 3.45M)

I'm fully affected by it but I believe in the long term of the project. I work on a boat for weeks at a time with basic internet access. Not enough to trade with.

So I need to hold onto my link stack. Imagine having sold and watching it moon as I have to restrain myself from offing myself overboard.

Kek
Oh wow
Amazing
A Microsoft pajeet employee likes Link
Definitely bullish
We will moon anytime now. Just shut up and admit it's over already. You fags don't give up, DBC and Link has alot in common

shit much less than that but I'm holding on to it for dear life.

Why the fuck are you using my picture.

Attached: PicsArt_02-13-02.13.26.png (1280x1200, 2.1M)

Don't be. As a LINK holder since October who has obsessively consumed every piece of LINK related information as it happened, I can guarantee you have nothing to worry about. The fudders are fuckheads, they're not trying to move the market they're just trying to make newfags sell so they can gloat about it next year. Low grade bullying.

>do you actually enjoy this?

yes

Link already had Assblaster you dolt

I miss AB :(

>I'm fully affected by it but I believe in the long term of the project. I work on a boat for weeks at a time with basic internet access. Not enough to trade with.

Are you a gay sailor, does the captain touch you below decks?

True, there are not many places now to discuss LINK unrestricted. At certain times of the day you can get a decent chat about it on biz but for the majority of the day it is now turning to shit.

I also feel like there are a growing number of brainlet linkers on here. They try their hand a autistic research but they never have any decent proof and are getting more deluded .

Attached: mobiusbestcoin.jpg (1280x961, 140K)

this is new pasta, pass it on

Attached: newpasta.png (759x1348, 172K)

You are in pain

Attached: linkpain.jpg (1000x800, 567K)

Attached: 1526484283412.gif (150x148, 996K)

Attached: linkthenewelite2.jpg (1100x685, 271K)

Im not bent but I work with sexually starved Filipinos who you often see disappearing into their mates cabin.

good night faggots

Attached: 1523858832035.png (400x350, 46K)

Are you for real? Assblaster was a fucking genius compared to these utterly worthless threads. If you cant immediately tell the difference in IQ between ab and this fucking brainlet then son you are a brainlet too.