I got banned from this shitcoin discord for asking about their missing premine. Recommend something better plz

I got banned from this shitcoin discord for asking about their missing premine. Recommend something better plz

Attached: garlicoin-twitter.png (608x352, 27K)

And they make fun of children with cancer.

Attached: Selection_235.png (522x96, 7K)

TRON

missing premine?

Turtlecoin.

ETN

Tbf kids with cancer is pretty funny

ETN TO THE MOON!

Dero's premine is publicly available to see at all times for maximum transparency. I won't shill you a post, so do some of your own research here:

dero.io

The website will be getting an update in a few weeks once Dero Atlantis releases, so note that a lot of the info is outdated, however.

Attached: 17.jpg (627x353, 201K)

Its not a scam the devs are just comically incompetent

I keep hearing good things about TRTL every time someone shits on GRLC. syncing the chain now, well see

fuck off shill, you're shitcoin is next on my list

When is the source code going to be available

I like turtle personally. Huge discord activity as well as a lot of git activity. Seems like a decent coin to hodl.

definitely rocksteadycoin.

Well there is Turtlecoin
>great dev team that is working on the coin daily
>active community that is helpful and involved with the coin
>its cheap right now, so you can get in low
>has fast transactions, good security and other features

I know you guys are buy high, sell low. But go to turtlecoin.lol and do something smart for once

whats a good amount I can get just mining? I just have a few shitty laptops

garlicbois killed my family and gave me actual cancer

I downloaded the wallet and now my computer won't turn on anymore. Fucking got me FUCK.

What's your hashrate on cryptonight?

As soon as Atlantis comes out, maybe a few days later depending on how long the individual audits of the code take.

I've heard so much drama around garlic.
Not surprising since it came from reddit, I hear their entire discord is full of weebs that just shitpost

Spotted the Enigma brainlet

1kh-2kh

Can probably get around 15-25k a day

can confirm. every avatar was anime and nobody was a dev or talking in the chat :/ ..... XD

I KNOW! Windows deleted mine every time i downloaded it and when i virus scanned it with ClamAV it turned up positive for 3 trojans. I dont want to chance it

I don't mind anime but if your avatar is an anime girl nearly all the time your opinions are worthless

I bought 10k of garlic the other day on tradesatoshi and made a little profit

get some nerva, thank me later

yes

liar

zoin

O look someone trying to get the GRLC price to drop so they can buy in

rip sweet sweet garliccoin.

Oh yes waiting for that delicious drop...

From $4.00 too 0.03c

lmao.... ill surely buy in at 0.01c!

ADST