Is this commonplace in your country?

is this commonplace in your country?

Attached: wojak family tree.png (1137x722, 210K)

No. We have large families, usually.

yes but the woman is happy

thisAlthough My parents are boomers though I am only 21 years old.

it doesn't make sense for boomers to be grandparents to zoomers.

remember, each generation is the parent of the second generation that succeeds it. so:
>boomers
>parents to millennials

>gen x
>parents to gen z

Is wine aunt or whatever the fuck the worst meme yet? I think it might be

No, the wagecuck "please kill me" kid remains childless.

I have two dads

generations generally speaking don't make sense anymore considering women now start having children anywhere from 20 to 40+ years old.

it's spot on, though. just like the boomer

same, sometimes I wonder if I'm part retarded because of how old my parents were when they had me

Attached: pepe sad.jpg (385x385, 23K)

You just might not know anyone in person who is like that. Unfortunately it's frighteningly accurate.

I'm millennial, but my parents are gen x. all grandparents except my maternal grandpa are boomers, but said grandpa was too old to be a boomer. he grew up on a farm in a part of the country that still practiced transhumance at the time.

I don't get how the boomer works at all. I don't know anyone who uses energy drinks, it really smacks of forced marketing

Wasn't it originally the 30 YEAR OLD boomer? So he's drinking energy drinks etc?

I am millennial, my parents are both borderline X/Boomer (1961), my grandparents are mostly GI (1913, 1919, 1916) with one borderline Silent/GI (1925). My baby brother is a Zoomer (1997).

Yeah i get le ironic boomer part but I don't know any 30 year olds who drink energy drinks let alone monster

Monster is almost exclusively drunk by teenagers here, not 30 year olds.

>1997
>zoomer

In the USA, energy drinks are most associated with men 18-34.

>There are no precise dates for when this cohort starts or ends, but demographers and researchers typically use the mid-1990s to mid-2000s as starting birth years.

1997 is often considered part of Generation Z. He wasn't old enough to remember the 9/11, ergo he is a Zoomer.

Attached: 9eqluptb6f811.jpg (1392x2140, 329K)

tfw gen z with boomer parents

tfw I did the female boomer/cool wine aunt image

I have a cousin that's the full zoomer pack.

Attached: 200px-Int_tan.png (200x433, 82K)

Does that mean 10-18 year olds drink all the beer?

Attached: Euroshopper_defiles_youth.jpg (300x225, 20K)

I’m a chi so I have a super large family. I have 27 cousins in total.

same, except chi

> I have 27 cousins in total.
How does that feel. I'm the last in my generation. All uncles and aunts are either gay or infertile.

feels good, when I walk through street some times have to stop and talk to them, but I'm still lonely