Do you wipe your ass while sitting down or standing up...

do you wipe your ass while sitting down or standing up? it took me 20 years to learn i can wipe my ass while sitting on the toilet desu
your cunt
standing or sitting

Attached: butt-cartoon-character-holding-toilet-vector-clipart_csp56104303.jpg (450x467, 22K)

I take a watering pot and pour water on my asshole while sitting down and then wipe furiously with toilet paper, and repeat the tp part until no crap wipes off onto the paper.
I basically never get shitstains on my underwear.

Sitting and with TP folded, thank you. I want to get a bidet too, but until then I just use wet wipes.

Is it true that men dont wipe penis after they pee??

i just shake it a little and then order my bitch of a gf to suck it clean, which she does

I always clean it with soap if I'm at home, or at least try to wipe as much as possible with tp if I'm peeing at another bathroom.

i always wipe my penis after i pee desu

realy? tebe ne nadoedaet ?

нeт. пoчeмy мнe дoлжнo этo нaдoeдaть?

>not washing your asshole with high pressure water
enjoy being at the wrong side of history

this

>not wiping your ass while doing acrobatics
look at these plebs

Attached: 1504129879942.jpg (250x257, 5K)

not squating then taking a shower afterwards

dios mio
el oscuridad eterna del walmarto

What about them showerheads near toilet? How to clean yourself without making pants and whole bathroom wet?

Tell me more.

Attached: Biggayal.png (582x975, 511K)

i wipe my ass several times while sitting down and then a few more times while standing, all in all i wipe about a total of 7-10 times

As a kid my mom told me to wipe my pepe, but soon after I realized that was stupid. Wtf does she know about standing up to pee? Giving it a good wiggle after is just fine.

start sitting then when I think I'm close to clean I stand and after each wipe I look at the paper to check for poo. keep doing this till no brown.

Advisable to scoop any leftover turd off with paper before spraying.

until the age of 20 I only washed my ass with water
every time I would take a shit I would bring a water bottle with me and wash the shit
only using toilet paper to dry up
every single fucking time
I only stopped because it became harder to do as it became necessary to shit outside of home regularly.
I now only wipe

Standing up of course
I cant actually imagine how someone would do it sitting down. Do you move your arm between your legs and reach under you ass ? Just seems like a good way to get some pee drop on yourself.

Good thread

Attached: 20690491.png (600x800, 216K)