Alright Brits. You've got some explaining to do...

Alright Brits. You've got some explaining to do. I tried changing my tinder location to several places around Britain to try and figure out what the women over there look like. THEY ARE almost ALL FAT, UGLY, or FOREIGNERS. I'll post screenshots of of my last few random swipes before posting this thread. Maybe 1 out of every 15 girls was worth swipping on. Even most of the few average weight ethnically British Isles girls I saw were usually plastered in makeup and dressed up like prostitutes.

I thought we had it bad over here, but based on tinder it looks like your average girl is a land whale or a whore. Over here pretty much everyone in their early 20s has tinder. Is it just for fat and ugly women there or is that what the average woman looks like?

Some important observations about regions.

Scottland
>Marginally better than England. Less fat, more Nordic looking. Tried some rural spots and a city.
Wales
>Seemed to have the healthiest and most attractive women in the British isles
>Isle of Man
I should warn those living on the West coast of Britain. Should all the women of the Isle of Man somehow trip and fall in the ocean at once you should prepare for a titlewave and a slight increase in sea levels there after.
>Ireland
Seems to be just as fat as Britain, I tried several cities and random spots in the country side there. More homogenous though.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-150520.jpg (978x894, 493K)

2/?

I'm phone posting. Ignore the messed up formatting in the last section.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-150550.jpg (1077x982, 574K)

wow rude

3/?

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-150609.jpg (1074x1205, 509K)

keep going im intrigued by this autism

C'mon Britain. We've got these in America, but we're supposed to be worse off.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-150632.jpg (1080x1163, 471K)

You are still fatter

>Scottland
>>Marginally better than England. Less fat
you lost all your credibility there

5/?

Note that these 5 are the last 5 I saw before making this thread. All are from somewhere random in the middle of England.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-150715.jpg (1057x1167, 550K)

that man must be polish

would smash left

all deez LaRhondas be fine cracka

She's cute. I could go without the general style but you know she would look good with a more traditional appearance.

Didn't read any of that lol
Go home Jackson Gomez Paulwilliger-Tyson

eternally butthurt as always

>my tinder

Attached: 1535995931870.jpg (323x412, 40K)

OP is 100% right, our women are hideous

And the funniest part is even these whales reject me

I'm just relaying the data. I switched back to somewhere random in the middle of Scottland after reading your post. Tinder says the spot I clicked is classed Fife. The first girl I see is prettier than any of the 100 or so English girls I looked at. She's still wearing a lot of makeup by American standards, but it's not 3 inches thick like the average English girl's. Remember, I'm basing all this off my ancidotal evidence from today.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-153159.jpg (1075x1280, 581K)

not bantering, just glad to see that our american friend doesn't know what he's talking about

To be fair to all you Brits, I live in a Southern city. So more than 3/4 the girls are black, Mexican, or sluts. Still, it's better than what I see over there. If I go to a smaller town I'll swipe right on maybe 3 out of every 4 girls as opposed to my city or the British isles where it is 1 out of every 12 or 15.

>Pic related, second Scottish grill

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-153903.jpg (1080x1346, 553K)

Agree I would hate to be surrounded by Anglo girls

I'm 6' and 185 pounds. I'm a bit chubby, but not fat. If I lost 20 pounds I would be skinny.

You may be right. I got 5 or 6 fatty Scotts in a row.

>Scott 2/?

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-154024.jpg (1077x1322, 396K)

Scottish 3/?
>Literally first tinder pic is finish off a huge tub of some take out food

I guess all the good anglo genes left the isles. I'm 1/4 English, but that apart of my family has been in America since the 1600s/1700s. My DNA test confirmed 25% between English and Scottish.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-154041.jpg (1063x1178, 591K)

Scottish 4/?

After about 30 swippes in Fife Scottland I just saw one Asian, the rest looked like aboriginal Scottish people. Mostly fat, but all the skinny ones were pretty and not too slutty.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-154057.jpg (1066x1137, 552K)

Scottish 5/?

I assumed that is what the average English guy looks like. Thats different from my stereotypical rich Englishman, who is tall, blond, and fit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-154139.jpg (1079x1059, 435K)

Your judging from a selection of girls from Tinder, an out of fashion app, of already desperate girls looking for a shag. No girl with any shred of dignity or self worth would use Tinder, especially attractive ones because why would they need to. But I do agree that the chance of seeing an attractive girl here is less so than other countries. The Scotland shout is bullshit. The Welsh have a very nice unique look, but again rare. Irish not sure.

If Tinder is out of fashion what is in fashion? Pretty much every single girl 19-22 Or 23 has one here. At least in the college population.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-154118.jpg (1080x1124, 397K)

>Pretty much every single girl 19-22 Or 23 has one here. At least in the college population.
jesus user I'm sorry

I'd destroy her.

>Pretty much every single girl 19-22 Or 23 has one here.
fuck me is that true? Can any other american anons confirm?

I have an ex who was a virgin in college and who plans to stay one until she is married. Don't think I had any other girls in my social circle all through college who were virgins, except this one landwhale who was internet dating a Canadian. One of her other fat friends would always hit on me, she invited me to a 4 way once, disgusting. I've moved cities now since graduating recently. I tried to get involved in the catholic church youth group. I made friends with some of the girls, then found out every one if them had at least one tattoo. There was a qt polish girl though, maybe I should go back.

It's 110% true.
Men here have given up on women because of it. It just kinda showed us all what are women are worth: nothing

Not where I am from. But you’re clearly going with classic Britain is ugly bit, unless you are being sincere which I doubt. Then I don’t know what I or any of my folk can say that it is fucking shit as if it wasnt just already unbearable living here then competing with the better and more touted attractive sex to fuck whales and whores.

I literally don't know where to go to look for decent virgin white women. Maybe in some protestant church, but then I would have to deal with her thinking the world is 6000 years old and the devil planted dinosaur bones. I lied to my longest ever gf about believing in God, I was raised Catholic. Worked well for a bit, but caused some issues in the end. I tried to force myself to believe, but I couldn't do it.

brb planning trip to the US
does the ol' accent shtick still carry any weight?

Attached: 1525071403496.jpg (228x221, 14K)

BIG GIRL, BIG FUN

I assumed it was like here any all girls use tinder. So they aren't as ugly as my pictures? I'm planning a trip to Europe and wanted to get a general idea of what people look like I'm different areas. Maybe I'll move to Europe and try and find my qt3.14 waifu there. I have mutt genes, but at least they are 99% white and 1% gypsie.

>pic related, 6th girl I swipped past when I just changed tinder back to my location. It's not all roses over here either.

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-161433.jpg (1080x1156, 573K)

Oh yes. American women love British accents. Make sure it sounds a bit posh.

>Pic is a random Texan white woman, slightly chubby, but still cute and not at all slutty

Attached: Screenshot_20180911-162002.jpg (978x978, 522K)

Its still bad even without the use of Tinder. These girls are 5/10. There are of course attractive girls, but you’re a yank, and mutt, so your only chance is the uptight girls in London. And like I said, stiff competition. Personally I find the Anglo phenotype the most attractive, but Eastern Euro women are a close second and they definately have a higher average of attractive women. Your yank gimmick might even be charming over there if you have money too.

You never wondered why most Europeans in cities go after brown girls these days?

They are fucking disgusting, i gave up on tinder after a week. I eventually matched with a slut and her first question was DO YOU HAVE A CAR ?

ugly people exist everywhere user, americans don't look like mutts generally either

This map may be helpful to temper your expectations

>Make sure it sounds a bit posh.
I can do posh, girls here tend to prefer guys with working class accents

Attached: Attractiveness map.png (1332x668, 234K)

Probably wanted to upgrade from her mobility scooter to something more powerful

has the thought that women using tinder are just desperate landwhales that couldn't fish a dick out of a Incel asylum ever before, or have you realised such a terrible truth only now that I lifted the veil to your frail mind?

I only matched with girls I already knew from highschool etc years ago that all gotten fat.

I saw my friends little sister who is 14. (Said 18 on profile)

Cannot stop giggling at this.

Was looking at Algerian girls earlier. Not gonna lie, by average attractiveness they beat both the locals from my city and England. Skinny white Americans beat them though. Sorry birts, but only the Welch girls beat the Algerians for me. The average Algerian girl on tinder was unironiclly whiter than many white Americans. Maybe 20% of them looked white than my "Italian" mutt American ex gf. I saw a lot of blue eyes. Whiter than London, that's for sure. Now I was was looking in their capital city, so that could have something to do with it.

I'm glad I gave you a laugh friend :^)

Attached: 1533775102465.jpg (220x229, 6K)

I need to do another hour and half worth of work. After that I will come back. I'll make a nice spreadsheet rating girls from regions of the British isles, my current city, and my college town.

casually fucking grill, sort of seeing eachother idk. sitting and she picks up her phone, 'user i just got a super like'. *scrolls through some random boneheads bio* 'eww no thanks'. proceeds to continue as if normal. i said wtf are you seriously on tinder while im here. she seemed to have deleted it after a while but wtf is wrong with these bitches? i almost wanted to kick her out my house but i just wanted to fuck so i sort of let it be. it boggles the mind, the audacity of these hoes.

it's still seen as weird here so you'll only get weirdos and the odd girl who was clicking through addss while bored on the loo