I'm going to the VeChain NYC meetup tonight. Any serious questions you guys want me to ask?

I'm going to the VeChain NYC meetup tonight. Any serious questions you guys want me to ask?

Attached: IMG_2709.jpg (950x1425, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQXMW2c7pzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will you apologise for stealing my mothers purse

ask why there is a large amount of ven trading on lbank. Who uses lbank?

Ask if the elevator story is true

How much Ven for a prego chink slut to use for one week ?

Why do they run a company which is ~100 times overrated?

>ask why there is a large amount of ven trading on lbank. Who uses lbank
THIS
Also ask him what he thinks of Tether and why so many exchanges have a VEN/USDT pair

they also promised the world to x-node holders, where are the ICOs we were promised to lock in our coins

Where was Sunny 8pm January 3rd 2018?

how many transactions per second at launch and how many dapps at launch will be running. Ask for proof too

Price of VTHO

Ask if there will be any way to transfer x-node rights in the future.

ask them why chinks are terribly bad computer scientists and haven't released a single piece of software that is used in the west. and why is that about to change with vechain?

Are they planning on offering any equity in their blockchain development company to the public? If not to the public, then maybe just to node holders?

why did they decide that 30% of spent thor goes back to authority nodes as this will cause constant inflation of thor and constant deflation of vethor's value

Price of THOR or what the hell is Oxford doing

Ask why would Sunny kick her like that

Attached: Sunny Lu getting physical.webm (1280x720, 1.82M)

actually yeah ask about oxford

Want to go for rub n tugs after I know a good place off Broadway up the block from tower 3 they negotiate the tip price for the hand job after beating your dick off

this.

want to meet up

no wait, this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQXMW2c7pzY
afk if this is real

ask if the stories about Sunny are true. I sure hope not because I always thought that Sunny seemed like a nice guy... but after I have read about all the perverse and violent stuff hes been doing in public, I´m not so sure what to think about him anymore

Attached: h.jpg (780x438, 26K)

Can you find out why he kicked that lady in the library?

we need answers about these allegations against him to clear doubt i don't want to be invested in a project being developed by pedos.

This one has been grinding my gears the most lately. He can´t act like that in public while being CEO of a billion dollar blockchain project.

How are you venfags this fucking retarded. The most important question is what is the estimated amount of dollars that’ll be spent on transaction fees. You’re all fucked if it’s less than $100MM.

Ask about the Chinese exchange mentioned in the Guian city announcement