Mixed-raced

>Mixed-raced
>Realize I'm mentally weak with a digit ratio of .954 and an IQ of 126

You can't be too reasonable in life.
It destroys your spiritual strength as a human being.

I'm 22 years old, and I've never even kissed a girl. I don't know how to drive, and I've never bench pressed more than 130 lbs in my life.

I've been born to kill myself.
When you race-mix with a black woman, you fuck-up the natural order of evolution if you've got high IQ. I'm on Jow Forums because I'm not worth a damn in life.

Attached: Me2.jpg (812x593, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is the African Hunter-Gatherer Pygmy? That's pretty cool if it is

Attached: Bambuti.jpg (506x337, 42K)

But 126 is a pretty good iq?

It's not good.
The digit ratio of .954 is built to handle 84 IQ

My IQ is 42 points beyond that.
It's fucked-up.

I'm not sure.
It might be, but it's probably Khoisan

What do you look like IRL?, post a picture from google that looks similar.

I don't care if anyone I know sees the picture.
I've only got one friend in life, and I'm probably going to only ever have that one friend.

Attached: MyFace12.jpg (953x1809, 361K)

Are you a Celt?

Attached: Celtic breakdown.png (1345x1120, 66K)

I'm not sure. My dad said he is Welsh

test

Chad leave now reeeee

what are you doing in the US, Joao?

None of your top 5 results are Celtic

>jawline
and they said racemixing was bad

we could be friends if you want

Take a plane over here and we go out for some beers.

126 is legit higher than my score (120)

You don't look too bad desu, my dad's mestizo and my mom's white but I inherited her pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes.

Attached: 23undme.png (403x838, 26K)

You’re legit cute though.

You sound incredibly autistic

I have a digit ratio of 1.08 and I'm on med school, get your shit together

>tfw in the 0.01% of mestizos with a >130 IQ
feels kinda good desu

Did he say it in Cyrmraeg ? If not,;he probably isn't Welsh.

>looking like this
>he dares to complain
Fuck you, user. You have no idea how lucky you're.

>The digit ratio of .954 is built to handle 84 IQ

redpill me on the digit ratio lads, what's all about?

>digit ratio
What did he mean by this?

Post face

I think this what they're talking about.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio

>1.00
I'm retarded?

Attached: Hand_zur_Abmessung_2D4D.jpg (700x573, 84K)

>tfw italian dad and german mother

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 65K)

1.0 as well is this why I have autism?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digit_ratio
yeah i'm reading it right now, i just measured it myself and i'm at 0.955, which is very girly apparently. It's quite disapointing since i'm autistic but not surprising since i'm weak minded like op

You mostly look young imho, you'd look a LOT better if you got rid off that pubestache/gotee which are gross and I guess age into your face more.

>Literally wojak IRL
I have some diginity left.

Attached: 20180912_025232.jpg (3226x2419, 1.61M)

I think I'd be just under 1. Does this explain my deep monotone voice is that just the autism?
Less than one is masculine, i think

at the contrary you have very feminine features (even more so than the average female) so you should be hyper social faggots actually

SHUT THE FUCK UP
You're between male and female averages I'm TWO STANDARD DEVIATIONS from the male average

Try to produce some hair

>Males: mean 0.951, standard deviation 0.035
>Females: mean 0.968, standard deviation 0.028
from wiki

Would you rather have a lower finger ratio, or a bigger dick?

Impossible. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to not have hair at all... anywhere onyour body. Protip: it sucks.

>Men with genes that produce androgen receptors that are less sensitive to testosterone (because they have more CAG repeats) have greater, more feminine, digit ratios. There are reports of a failure to replicate this finding.[39] However, men carrying an androgen receptor with more CAG repeats compensate for the less sensitive receptor by secreting more testosterone

if i get the biological benefits of lower digit ratio, i would get a bigger dick so that's not really a question

I don't understand why you're upset about the low digit ratio. That other post said it's very masculine to have that so not only are you built for sports and have the right horomone balance you're also intelligent. What's the issue with that?

Lol. I still dont have any chest hair in my mid 20s and my beard is 14yo tier but at least my scalp works. Do you have eyebrows at least?

so you still get some testosterone surplus then once you reach some level of digit ratio?

kek, no.

he is just a little bit under the human average though, but i'm also curious about his reasoning
>The digit ratio of .954 is built to handle 84 IQ

I think I'm just deformed it's 1.0 on my left hand but 0.933 on my right and my right hand index is visibly longer when I put them against each other

How embarrassing for you

Attached: 18268465_10155361934384235_130533261473950735_n.jpg (529x466, 20K)

you're just a mutant my famalamazoid, both your hands are in the extreme digit ratio

There are some benefits. For example, usually I don't have to wait in line in a shop, because people think I have a fucking leukemia, lel (I don't).

I don't think we'll get an answer.

Professor X?

Being a white person that was born with hemophilia I think you're doing just fine. 22 is a year of self reflection. Find what you like and let it kill you. Join the military. You're smart enough to make it somewhere if you give enough of a shit to. Don't make it to 26 and have lass to show for it then you've got going for yourself at 22

Just some thoughts

>That's mixed

Attached: ancestry.png (1249x699, 152K)

Shave off your facial hair and save up for rhinoplasty and you'd be very attractive.

>I'm on Jow Forums because I'm not worth a damn in life.
I identify with this, especially as I am a fellow mutt.