Is it true europoors don't have garbage disposals under their sink?

Is it true europoors don't have garbage disposals under their sink?

Does that mean you guys scrap off your plates in the trash? Doesn't that stink after a day or so?

Attached: garbage-disposal-1.jpg (2048x1536, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Council
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Not having a compost

get out, hippie

>Sustainability is bad
>Who cares about preserving nature
>Who cares about the future generations
>Climate change is a myth
>I need my Ford F150 but I don't work on a farm
>If you don't drive a truck you're a pussy!
>California more like commiefornia hahahahaha

Attached: 1522695836542.png (1087x872, 69K)

Calm down, Ping. It's a fucking joke. Christ.

The council provides a free organic waste tub for your kitchen.

>the council
the uk always seems so fucking dystopian

>Having local authorities known as councils is dystopian now
Did you just read the blurb of 1984 and inferred the rest from Reddit posts? Do you also get scared when some refers to "The Senate"?

Someone actually typed that out thinking they were being witty. Top lel.

what the hell is this alien shit

what the fuck did he mean by this?

Attached: 1519664708687.jpg (600x600, 28K)

You dump old/leftover/rotten food down it and it shreds it and sends it down the pipe.

what the fuck are you guys talking about? i honestly don't get it. is it something that takes out the trash for you?

It just reminds me of old 90's sci-fi comics where the fascist headquarters was called the council or some shit.

it's a blender attached to the sink drain. you put waste food down the sink and it shreds it up so it can fit through the drain pipes.

We have biowaste bins. The city makes biogas out of it.

do you not have any form of local government in america?

they make food bars out of it and feed it to children? what the shit?

Yes but we don't call them "the council"

It sounds like you're so poor that you collect welfare from "the council" enough that you use a shorthand word for them, which is hilariously sad

>Yes but we don't call them "the council"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_City_Council

Here's some biogas for you *farts*

Americans are a truly mystifying species.

Attached: 1533181886744.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

honestly kys

America is 3rd world. Their government is so ineffective that it scares them when they hear about one that works

>the council
What the fuck? Is this bait?

in australia we have a service where people come and take your rubbish once a week, including food scraps

But you can’t just toss food scraps in the sink while you’re washing dishes???

How do you live?

I have a machine that washes my dishes for me, I just scrape the food scraps in the bin instead of the sink

>can’t understand the sheer, orgasmic joy of grinding up food scraps with large spinning blades.

>how do you live doing what 95% of the world does with no problem?

Attached: 1535011345636.png (472x565, 18K)

youd defend the goverment buying your dinner if you had to

We have them

i have no idea what the hell your point is or how you got it from my posts

>europoors don't have garbage disposals under their sink?
Don't have them.

>Does that mean you guys scrap off your plates in the trash? Doesn't that stink after a day or so?
Eh? I eat everything on the plate. I wash dishes within a day or two. No smell. If there's a lot of leftover sauce, I pour it down the drain and run some water over the plate. If I have leftover food that I won't eat, I throw it into the trash. It doesn't start smelling unless it's a specific food like beans, in which case, I throw out the trash the next day.

My point is that this is very gay and it is dystopian to have such a nanny state

I don't know how that works but i want one

No we don't

Don’t even get me started on the tiny European refrigerators.

Attached: C24A2D8F-0D40-466A-939D-7E879CEA1864.jpg (640x480, 67K)

We have normal-sized fridges here.

We put our biological waste in this and garbage men collect it.
We even have dead animal collectors.

Attached: screenhunter_219-may.-18-15.20.jpg (150x227, 7K)

Normal is relative. I thought we had normal size fridges in the US until I went to Europe and learned our refrigerators are the size of typical European apartments,

it's a fucking bin, how is that a nanny state issue? am i supposed to be upset that i'm not forced to lug five or six rubbish bags to a landfill in person?

We have cities governments that are headed by a mayor. They don't have any real power or influence over anything but certain tax rates.
Honestly though fuck them, local government should be destroyed, barring road construction etc.

This fucking subhuman reaction is why everyone hates you. It's the fucking principle that counts you moron. You pay taxes so some do-goody green cunt can use the money to buy a fucking bin and all you can do is thank them for spending your money better than you ever could yourself

Attached: 1427072714823.jpg (680x583, 102K)

listen mate, i don't know how they do things in finland but here we have municipal services that have come a long way from the pre-victorian era of shitting out of windows and hoping for the best

All the other poster did was clarifying that council refers to a type of local government.
Having local government is even more in line with classical liberal principles so everyone reading your posts including me thinks you are a faggot.

>the boot licker unironically things progress is a result of goverment

Attached: 1427996388755.jpg (249x249, 11K)

no read between the lines faggot. That snarky defensive retort, what does it stem from if not anal anguish?

also nothing about goverment taking you money to buy you a fucking bin is in line with classical liberal principles, but youre german so i dont see why you could comprehend what youre discussing

>UK government
>Works
pick one

>Having local government is even more in line with classical liberal principles
>goverment taking you money to buy you a fucking bin is in line with classical liberal principles

Do you see any difference here?

>euros have to go to the post office to mail a letter

Attached: 4cf4060b-da6a-41a6-8d72-c45608a4e7a0.png (598x480, 79K)

>carts to drive in supermarkets
>drive car to visit grocery
>shredder for food waste inside sink
When will you start to wear adult diapers daily just to not care about visiting toilet anymore?

Yup

They shave the hair on your balls too?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

> the council

Attached: the council.png (1919x816, 2.11M)

stupid cunt no one is reading a fucking word of that trite

Attached: Download.jpg (259x194, 9K)

That was the Galactic Senate

I am.

I already know you did, you sad cunt :^)

Attached: 1509828273380.png (924x560, 48K)

Checkmate.

Attached: 51svsRrfNFL.jpg (500x336, 45K)

>Americans have to store post stamps in their home

Attached: 1412809264833.png (360x315, 13K)

>have to
But I don't, I can just print one out.

Attached: 1532885471449.jpg (900x600, 230K)

This is like the Burger who couldn't figure out how to get ice without going to the store...

>I am the Council!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Lots of cities here have excellent compost systems that have massively reduced waste. The city dump sells the soil generated back to us at a nice rate. There is a certain amount each person can pick up for free every year.

It's not hippie at all it's just good business

Here's some biogas for you: BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

>carts to drive in supermarkets
Come on now, don’t tell me you guys don’t have those...

What is this bullshit device? Are amerifats too lazy to just scrap off the plate in the trash like normal people?
>Doesn't that stink after a day or so?
do amerifats really keep their kitchen trash inside the house for more than a day? disgusting if true

I know, that's what I imagine though when I hear "the council"

>that south american who can't figure out a toilet capable of flushing toilet paper

Exactly how sour are those grapes, sir?

>having compost in an apartment building

shiggy

>living in a voluntary prison cell

>paying more than 800 dollars a month in living expenses

housecucks go home

>being poor

I'll have you know I make a solid lower middle class salary.

Attached: 1528814705941.jpg (500x491, 32K)

>lower middle class salary
You just confessed at being poor

Shut up, you piece of shit Russian nobody. Stick to your shitty country and don't you ever speak to me again.

That's going to smell and shred some fingers. No thanks. All the garbage goes in the garbagecan that blocks odors. When my garbagecan is full I put it in the garbagehole outside that's collected every week by the garbagetruck and made into energy.

Attached: 1523756049759.jpg (369x387, 35K)

Most cities in the US collect the bio gas from the municipal waste system.

The garbage disposal isn't as dangerous as you think. It has to be switched on, there's usually a light switch nearby for it. Usually on the wall behind the counter, so kids can't get at it anyway.

The only negative about it is that it breaks down every two years or so.

>It sounds like you're so poor that you collect welfare from "the council"
Local government councils don't handle dole payments, you fucking moron.

I don't see the added value for the negatives it would bring. Maybe it's better for rural areas, but we don't have rural areas. It just sounds like a machine I wouldn't use that would cost a lot of energy and water. Trowing trash out is easy here.

Attached: BANNER_container.jpg (800x484, 33K)

So you just send a shit ton of grease right into your pipes?