Argentina, no!

Argentina, no!

Attached: Argie.png (600x855, 613K)

Attached: HorribleSubs_Kemono_Friends_10_720p.mkv_snapshot_20.38_2017.03.15_20.37.06.jpg (1280x720, 366K)

Time to let Paraguay annex them

they better keep like that, things are cheap for us now

>and that's a good thing

USA pls annex us (formally), we's of got oilz. This country is dildos

Attached: hansuhg.jpg (657x689, 49K)

Only if that means we get Malvinas :^)

But I thought BASED neolib marci was supposed to stop this??

Nope
The people fell for the (((K))) vs (((M))) meme
In reality they're both complete shit

Give Argies 50 billion, and they collapse. How can this country be so stupid?

Communism

But muh based right wing president!

>Macri
>right wing
Lmao

Tell me how they could let this happen if they have a big country with alot of resources and an independent currency they can print whenever they want.How did they let inflation get this bad?

>IT WASN'T REAL NEOLIBERALISM!

How has this affected you Argiebros?

JUST

B-B-BUT MACRI WAS GOING TO SAVE ARGENTINA!

Attached: grafico-1.jpg (1600x1675, 185K)

What is the biggest contributor to your deficit?Wages?Pensions?

>Macri
>Right wing

I remember you people bragging that the left got BTFOd, and how your right wing president will make Argentina Great Again.

And I doubt this even has to do with the left, since the IMF also gave Mexico 50billion during the peso crisis and they didn't collapse.

Nigga just elect a non commie government. It's literally THAT fucking easy. I know Macri is not a commie, but don't fuck it up by choosing a commie in the next presidential elections. I'm sure you'll get ahead of this because you have a fuckton of resources

Oh no! Without good credit how will Argentina ever afford that '94 Honda at the used car lot they've been lusting after?

Stop calling communist here and there.
Social-democracy is not bad.Keynesian policies work if your country is not a corrupt shithole

Yeah, when Macri won, Brazilians were all bragging that right-wing Macri was going to turn Argentina into a powerhouse and how it was a major win for the right. Now everyone is pretending Macri is just another Peronista.

NO ES VERDADERO NEOLIBERALISMO
eatan jodidos los derechistas de este siglo, tan solo con la mentalidad que tienen...
uno se da cuenta que no tienen futuro...

>only 8 million people pay taxes outta 40 million
>gibsmedat and free house for foreigners with 10+ kids and syndicates
>"""free""" university (for foreigners as well)
>private universities are subsidized as well
>extremely big and unnecessary state, thousands of public jobs who literally do nothing (not even showing to work)
>no jobs
>530.000 venezuelans since january
>"HURR WE WERE BETTER WITH KRISTINA" mentallity
>etc

>be argentian president in 1999
>peso at parity with usd
>trade all pesos for usd
>make usd national currency
>win nobel prize

They just thought that they will be in the group that benefits for his rule.

>be liberal
>''let's reduce taxes in all areas,our economy will get a boost with this and consumer confidence will increase''
>''oh no,why did my deficit increase and gdp didn't grow that much?''
>''ohhhh,interest rates increased because my deficit is higher,maybe I should get some loans and increase wages so it could boost the economy and deficit would reduce in reaction
>''oh,interest rates increased even more because I loaned more money,maybe I should print more money so it decreases...''
>''ohhhh,our currency is devaluating and imports are getting expensive,since we're not a export-driven economy we are fucked''

>literally enslaving yourself to american hegemony

holy shit time to get me a mexican gf

>win nobel prize
like kissinger?

Macri fucked up but he was the best choice. In other words, this country is doomed and has no solution and deserves everything it gets

>be liberal
>let's reduce taxes
¿

translation: i voted for a bad candidate and need to absolve myself of responsibility

He didn't reduce taxes. In fact he removed subsidies and taxes went to the roof

"Neoliberalism does not work, the Latin American right is a shame, it is a weapon of the United States of America"

"In the government of Jamil Mahuad began this dollarization, in 1999. One of the great controversies regarding the Ecuadorian dollarization was not only the loss of monetary sovereignty, but the low exchange rate at which it was adopted, to 25,000 sucres the dollar American, benefiting sectors of political and economic influence that were already warned of future dollarization and anticipated the measures buying dollars, while the rest of the population was encouraged to trust the national currency, through government propaganda favorable to the economic nationalism, in that if they changed their dollars sucres or if they invested in sucres they would improve the economy"

"Yes, the process is still painful today, and for a reason a large part of the" country emigrated

el neoliberalismo no fuciona...

I didn't vote him. I voted Biondini and then didn't vote. It was Macri or Scioli as it ended in Ballotage, and Scioli was even worse

Nice projection, though

>I voted Biondini
Such a shame, Pelado Vecinal is a decent vote but it will never pass 1%

That's what right-wingers and/or Neoliberals tend to do.

?

economic right wingers,not social right wingers.
national-liberals to be precise.

>mfw we should open our bordes to Argentine girls

Attached: a Brazilian.png (501x585, 33K)

what's the actual problem?

form what I can tell argentina is like big greece and is loaned money it cant pay back so it is forced to borrow even more money
are pay day loans a thing in south america?

Huge deficit+debt reaches unsustainable levels(with skyrocketing interest rates)+government forced to apply austerity measures so that banks keep loaning them+economy enters a recession+things get worse and the cycle continues

t. Has a larger middle class because of NAFTA
t. Not dependent on oil anymore because of NAFTA
t. Improvement in all sectors of society because of NAFTA

Neoliberalism isn't perfect, and lead to mass immigration, but you can't say Mexico was better before NAFTA and your neoliberal reforms.

> what's the actual problem?
Argentina

mexico got shafted pretty hard with NAFTA, specially the farmers. While it benefited in the industrial sector.

you guys should merge with us
>create clear #2 biggest country in the world
>weedman loves deficit spending
>uk would give up malvinas like they gave us newfoundland
>already used to a lot of brown people
>we're already bilingual so trilingual wouldn't be too hard

>IT DOESNT COUNT

Not true. NAFTA exposing the Mexican agro industry to American competition is likely what caused the mass emigration to the US in the 90s. Plenty of Mexicans got fucked. Also, Mexico is a low tax conservative paradise that's economically stable. The neoliberal trap that America exports simply hasn't worked there. The Mexican economy hasn't done consistently well for decades, dude

>a fucking leaf
Now I finally understand

sharing a border with you syrupniggers is bad enough. Imagine sharing a country

that is to see the good side, then I also see the good side of neoliberalism in Mexico: "The number of people of Mexican origin in the United States amounts to 33.6 million people, but the way to measure and calculate the data has errors and is optimistic , the number of Mexicans in the United States of America is actually probably 63 million and another 6 million Mexican tourists, most of them after NAFTA". THANK YOU NEOLIBERALISM, THANK YOU BECAUSE IN A DECADE OF MEXICAN NAS IN THE UNITED STATES THAT IN MEXICO

this, you are wise, not like these Americans who believe that everything their country does is to help others, what innocence, and what gall to show so little humility.

>THANK YOU NEOLIBERALISM, THANK YOU BECAUSE within a few decades there will be more MEXICANS IN THE UNITED STATES than in MEXICO
fixed

It's not better, it's just less shitty after NAFTA.

I hope Argentina gets its shit together desu.

>mfw a leaf says this

Attached: 1448053759344.png (138x89, 16K)

>Now everyone is pretending Macri is just another Peronista.
Well, he is. Maybe not in name but he's acted like a dirty peronist since pretty much day one. I actually believed he was going to change things for the better. But he didn't and I'm mad

still probably better than what we have now

personaje no jugable

like the UK would ever deny us lmao

Unpopular Opinion: leafs are right itt

Chairo puto