No memes, who does it belong to?

No memes, who does it belong to?

I think to Albania, because it is 90% ethnically Albanian.

Attached: C39FDD36-FF71-4E74-9191-9C5487C54F61.png (2000x1429, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffer_state
youtube.com/watch?v=5hF41v8GKr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffer_state
it's for the best it remains independent

It belongs to Kosovars, whether they want to forge their own path or unite with Albania is up to them. But even if Albanians are the major group there they have an obligation to integrate the other groups and make them feel equal and respected even if it's hard.

Literally an Albanian colony, Serbs are just in denial over it

Attached: Distribution_of_the_Balkans_admixture_in_Europe_(autosomal_researches).png (800x581, 60K)

Albania belongs to Kosovo

what does this map proves if Serbians are as brown as Albanians
it's a question of rival tribes, color has nothing to do but principles

It shows that Albanians seeded the rest of the balkans.

Only Albania, Kosovo, and Montenegro are 80+, Serbia is Greece-tier

Kosovo je Srbija

yeah and?
they're muslims and serbs are righteous christians
race has nothing to do, why bring it up?

>TheOttoman–Habsburg War(1683–1699), the subsequent flight of a substantial part of the Serbian population inKosovotoAustriaand the reprisals and looting during the Ottoman counteroffensive led to an influx of Albanian Muslims into Kosovo, northern and northwestern Macedonia. Being in the position of power, the Albanian Muslims managed to push out their Christian neighbours and conquered additional territories in the 18th and the 19th centuries.

Meme post. Or were you being ironic? I can't tell these days

Race is more important than religion. You wouldn't know being a violent mestizo savage.

culture is more important than everything. You wouldn't know being a multikulti confused immigrant-raped shithole

as of now we have around 1 million albanians in Greece that came here after their country collapsed should we give them a Greek Kosovo too?

depends if you support Russia instead of the """""good"""" guys or not

Dude, you're a literal abomination. I mean I just don't know what else to say. You're country is a failed state and has a high murder, a product of race mixing. Riddle me this, why are mestizo countries extremely religious but also extremely violent, more so than literal Arab countries like Yemen and Syria?

Underrated and based.

There's 439,000 Albanian citizens in Greece and half of them are Greeks of Albanian descent (i.e northern Epirotes)

>I just don't know what else to say
if you had a culture besides maple syrup you would know what to say
>why are mestizo countries extremely violent?
drug money
the drug your mother consumed while you were in her womb, retard

You're stupid to project religion on a war that had nothing to do with religion. Kosovo separatists were Marxist-Leninists by origin and their ideology was nationalism

haha try telling them that in person youd have your teeth kicked in

Why can't Kosovo just make a deal with Serbia where they give up the Serbian parts and get themselves recognized?

Why do Greeks have this visceral hatred toward Albanians?

nigger mentality

Important reservoir in the north
He's a famous subhuman called Kellyfag, half-danish half-turkish mongrel from Thessaloniki, even other greeks hate him

i know there's more to it than religion,
i'm just tired of white """""""supremacists""""" thinking anything has to do with their pathetic delusions of "priviledge over the world"
you gotta excuse me for going full banter on this

Serbia wants it all back
they're the stubborn ones here, unfortunately

kicking american tourists' teeth is actually the newest best pastime in the Balkans
too many idiots memeing about serious stuff just because of a few Rambo Serbia videos

Canada has more of a culture than your poor mestizo shithole though. You're just buttmad that you're a mongrel because you'll never ever belong to any group. This is why you put more precedence on religion (cucktholicsm) rather than ethnicity/genes etc...kys

All Greeks are of Albanian descent because only Albanians are true Hellenes.

Attached: Haplogroup-E-V13.gif (800x581, 84K)

>you'll never ever belong to any group
>that flag
>that post
how many friends you've got btw? i've got 7 million

Attached: images.jpg (595x422, 110K)

it doesn't matter where you from, if you're all alone at night and you stumble upon albanians, they usually go in gangs of three and more, you'll get harassed.

so now we're the same people ok, see that's how you settle the argument
"HEY BRO THIS ALBANIAN STOLE MY WALLET AND TRIED TO STAB ME"
"ITS OK YOU'RE ALL THE SAME"
"AYO BRO 90% OF OUR JAILED POPULATION ARE IMMIGRANTS"
"AYO BRO IT'S OK YOU IS THE SAME"

Greeks are more Armenian at this point than anything, as Byzantium got depopulated they brought in a ton of Armenian/Pontian settlers from the borders of Anatolia, and these make up modern Greeks today. It's evident in their physical appearance; short, brown, and the classic Armenoid nose!

I'm kind of surprised that Serbia was considering giving up the Trepča Mines actually.
Under the deal that fell through, the entirety of them would have belonged to Kosovo right?

yep. Albanians are no saint either
>"ITS OK YOU'RE ALL THE SAME"
which is why family is more important than skin/eye/hair color

Armenians are 5% e1b

Yeah Trepça is in Kosovo's territory even after a theoretical North Kosovo - Presevo Valley swap

I see you're having trouble deciding what are we, how about turks? everyone considered turks the worst, are we cool with Turks?

!

Are you being unironic? You're living in a southern American mongrel shithole man, really you shouldn't be talking at all. You shouldn't be granted an opinion. You're state is a failed country full of abominations, this is what you get when you allow race mixing. Niggers will never be my brothers, Arabs will never be my brothers, even other euro groups will never be my brothers. You wouldn't know this since you're a Bonaifde Petri dish.

Greeks are not Turks, Turks are Greeks. And Greeks are Albanians (who are the true Greeks)

do you feel better at least? next time someone says to you "goody morni sir ching chong drink?"
will it make it better? that's what I want to know.

Don't know about others but Greeks are pretty much mutts. At least you don't have negroid admixture though, like mestizos...

I feel better knowing that I'm not (((Greek))).

how would you know? I enjoy Snoop Dogg and Dr.Dre music, I might be one of the brothers, don't you go on putting me in stereotypes me an my people you honkey ass cracker

sooo are you saying everyone is Albanian?
what about that new popular british singer, is she albanian too?
i wonder now, am i albanian?

more culture than you Nathan

Attached: brit qt.jpg (2500x1667, 584K)

Mutts love nigger music even if they're not part nigger.

>greeks make every thread about themselves
nigger tier
AYY YOOO DOG I SEE YOU HAVING A THREAD BUT LOOK DID YOU KNOW IM GREEK? AHAHA LOOK IM GREEK! GREECE POWER HELLAS STRONG

What culture does Paraguay have?

Attached: IMG_1675.jpg (400x300, 22K)

what's with the notation?
are you saying Im is a slave yo?

good, so don't go off pissing me off man, I'm 6'3" and 200lbs and I'll put a cap through your punk ass manlet ass

you make it sound like a bad thing homie
we is one of the most interestading mofos in here
and there's no bullshit in that straight up

>Greek
>6'3

so how tall am I in your mind, just want to hear that so I can have a good laugh

let's see...
youtube.com/watch?v=5hF41v8GKr4
what culture does United States of Quebec+Newfoundland have?
you're literally famous for being USA 2.0

Below 5'7 like virtually all Greeks.

lol that's not even the height the girl I fucked last friday y'all, anyhow, have you ever seen a manlet negro? no, they're always big fuckerz, that's why you is scared of us

Kys kellyfat

where's the fun in that?

btw one of the reasons i defend buffer states is because Uruguay is the actual one, and uruguayans are okay in my book. neither brazilians nor argentinians should take advantage of them

Attached: ayyy islas Falkland.gif (1200x923, 149K)

>have you ever seen a Manlet negro

Yea, most of them are manlets here and shorter than me(184cm barefoot).

Mutt culture is meme culture. Sorry mate.

>says the brit """""colony""""" with a leaf in its flag
more like chink colony nowadays amirite lads?

so what's the consensus, do you believe I'm taller than you or am I lying, what does you first world instinct is telling you brother

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP
>184cm barefoot
is that whose height, the black manlets or yours?
you're only 1 meter 84? for real?

That you're lying since you're greek.

This is an English board, learn it before posting. Thanks.

nononono
for real? you're only 184?
nigga like how short are the blacks there? are they pygmies? what a bunch of cute smurfs y'all are

Best response here

if balkans countries were atheistic life would be much better in that area

then I must be a hobbit or some shitz with such big feet yall

Attached: 001.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

They're below 180cm, at least 90% of them. Basketball niggers are an extreme minority.

not gonna say it's your fault for making Serbia communistic and pro-Russia and getting bombed the shit out of them because of it, but it's your fault

serbia was pro-russian for centuries

ah yeah my mistake

Attached: images.gif (696x482, 102K)

Russia suffered 11 million casualties, collapse of their country, and like a decade of straight war due to them choosing to help Serbia's in their retarded war-mongering. Russia can't be blamed for not playing the same game twice in the 1990s.

what was this thread even about with all the height shaming and nba stuff i forgot