Why do Meds and Nords act like they were ever relevant when it was these three Celto-Germanic countries who invented...

Why do Meds and Nords act like they were ever relevant when it was these three Celto-Germanic countries who invented the modern world?

Attached: uk-germany-france-flags.jpg (575x323, 34K)

>Germany
And we're Celto-Romano-Germanic

Attached: canada post.jpg (500x501, 21K)

Yes, Germany. And I wasn't referring to your average narbonnoïde peasant living in Gascony, but to actual French people.

So yes, Celto-Romano-Germanic, the entire country was Roman fot 5 centuries, you know ? Kinda leaves a mark.
Also, Celtic presence in "Germany" would be limited to only the southern and western side, but the heartland never had any.

See pic related

Attached: Celtic_expansion_in_Europe.png (450x314, 14K)

This is unironically true.

m*ds oppressed my peaceful ancestors with their evil imperialism

Attached: neverevercomeback.jpg (722x467, 87K)

I know my dude, I talked about it in my previous post. But it doesnt depicts the dark ages migration though

That's the maximum extent. By the time of Julius Caesar the Suebians had already pushed into Gaul proper and Germania was mostly well Germanic.

How does Celtic and Germanic combined create a bigger brain than either on their own?

It proves that racemixing is good

>t. abdul

>your average narbonnoïde peasant living in Gascony

Attached: detail-dune-illustration-representant-aliener-dapres-une-gravure-medievale.png (555x772, 333K)

>yet another thread about meds
obsessed

Attached: 1520509254016.gif (554x400, 120K)

it's just a cope

>Celto-Germanic
>Celto
Nice try, O'Sullivan

brainlet

Are Celts the most JUST'd race in history?

no its the anglos

>paddies are the only celts
cringe

> celto germanic

so, nordic rape babies?

Another shitpost from David Ch*ng

he's right tbqhwyf

How is he wrong though? Modern society came out of predominantly Anglo/French/German enlightenment ideals, their colonies (USA), the industrial revolution that was centred in those countries, and war between them.

it's a muh heritage post thru and thru

>just going to ignore all of history except three countries (one of which didn't exist until recently lmao)

*snap*

One of the three countries you posted is med

I'm not ignoring them, they just didn't play nearly as large of a role in modern civilisation. And we both know what is meant when we say Germany.

now show us those jean dujardin pics

Attached: 1528625839202.gif (500x493, 291K)

>Germany

>one of which didn't exist until recently
Gutenberg, Kepler, Luther were still German even if the country didn't exist yet just like Petrarch, Galileo and Da Vinci were Italian even though Italy didn't exist until 1860.
On that note it is pretty silly to exclude Italy from the countries forming the modern era.