Why is it one of the worst countries in the world?

Why is it one of the worst countries in the world?

Attached: image.jpg (1200x841, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=JwdR0SkuxDc
irs.gov/businesses/taxation-of-nonresident-aliens-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_civil_religion

filled with mutts

Worst in what way?

Weird.

Its so bad half your country is currently there and its government has resorted to infrastructure building to keep you all out.

This

Because we border the worst country in the world.
Canada.

This man speaks the truth
youtube.com/watch?v=JwdR0SkuxDc
It doesn't work very well though

Attached: us border fence.jpg (2448x3264, 646K)

We're objectively one of the best countries in the world though

based

Too many Mexicans

How does a productive Norwegian Ameriboo move to America after the wall has been built?

>Flag
Either you or Brazil without fail every single time

There are way too many shitholes in the world to consider the USA "one of the worst".

Pretty sure Northern European countries do this dumb shit too, like "hurr durr why doesn't America do social democracy, even though they completely lack the homogeneity we have in Yurop (for the time being) necessary for it to work, but it's too uncomfortable to even bring that up because all we are capable of is virtue signalling"

By plane

Fair enough, but won't you just tell me to stick to visas or fuck off? I've heard foreigners have to pay 50% tax. Legal foreigners, I mean. Believe it or not, that's higher than here. I just want an opportunity to prove myself.

Because it ruins all the other countries in the world through imperialism

Bases andan redpilled

You being a Northern European will have a much easier time getting settled in.

cuz the lowest castle of every race are gathered there.

Other than the usual awkward personal space thing common in Scandinavia and Binland, I think I'm already pretty much settled in. I'm tired of the stagnant approach to everything here in Europe, and want to actually create something to the best of my abilities, and the USA has to be a better place for that than here.

Well hopefully you find good opportunities here. Where are you planning to stay.

I don't really know anymore. I want to say wherever there is a company willing to jump through the extra hoop to get a foreigner to work for them... But the vast majority of the companies are in LA or other places in California. For a long time, I considered LA to be my future home, but seeing how it's rapidly deteriorating now, I don't know if it's a good idea anymore. Maybe some companies will move to Texas eventually. I'd be happy to move to Texas. You know we have this phrase in Norway, "helt Texas" (completely Texas), which is used to describe something absolutely crazy and out of control, but I think Texas gets a bad wrap here. If anything, the leftist stronghold states are the ones that are completely crazy upon further inspection.

>Fair enough, but won't you just tell me to stick to visas or fuck off?
Getting a work visa isn't that hard, if you have a degree it's basically a guarantee
>I've heard foreigners have to pay 50% tax
Federal income tax rate is 30%
irs.gov/businesses/taxation-of-nonresident-aliens-1
Might be slightly different in some states, but we have plenty of states with no income tax

Attached: sitting bull.jpg (1920x2772, 965K)

Republicans.

I am the worst man and I will decimate your nation.

That's pretty good. I'm ready to pack my bags at any time, now that the unelected EU bureaucrats just passed article 13, and I bet they will sneak it into Norway as well.

Dismantling segregation institutions in a country litteraly found on slave labor is hard

American Indians here were genocided out, so they're peripheral but the racial ghettos still exist. But as far as fixing the problem, we kinda just stopped progress after Martin Luther King died. MLK is litteraly just a symbol that Americans (black and white) can pat themselves on the back and say "congratulations!! We ended inequality," meanwhile there's Barazil levels of violence in the black neighborhoods of Chicago. It's just compeltely stagnant here.

Attached: images-34.jpg (275x183, 15K)

Only uneducated, poor trash still believe in the "american dream"

America is Babylon from revelation 18, go read it and tell me I'm wrong.

It's the worst country because it is the head of the snake when it comes to the global order, and it uses both force and propaganda to spread satanic ideas like homosexuality, material greed, women's liberation, and it is where the one world financial system has its nexus.