Who else has been scammed by this rice nigger?

Why the fuck is this coin dropping like a rock? I thought mainnet was releasing soon.

God damn I hate Asians.

Attached: vechain-logo.png (300x283, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/tx/0xe2878e6edcc77d66d40ab6106d1c5f83d6e1ef964827358118ac1bda3d3b7d84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have

Bought about 70k coins @ 0.20 and now i have over 200k in fiat if i cash out

Mommy i dont know to do, i got scammed

Price is already high for something with no working product and that circulating supply.
All the news can’t keep it artifically pumper forever.

Just a retracement after going from 35k sats to 60k sats. Will probably bounce at 50-49k sats, but might go as low as 46k sats.

I'M GETTING FUCKING CHINKED, HELP
BOUGHT YESTERDAY AFTER SOME FOOD ANNOUNCEMENT AND GETTING THOROUGHLY BUTTFUCKED, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHITEPAPER, CODE REVIEW, MAINNET, PUMP IT PLEASE

They have a few dozen companies currently using their multiple products on their private consortium chain.

All of these will be moved immediately to the public main net when they put it out. There has been a "real product" for like a year now, just not a public one.

So lets see the numbers. How many transactions are they doing per day and at what cost? Right....VeChain isn't sharing valuable metrics to sell themselves...they seem to prefer hype events and CCK tweets. You guys are going to get chinked so hard.

it's already starting.

the rumor is true user

As more enterprises join blockchain platforms, things will become less and less transparent.

If you don't own any VEN, why get so mad?

Because he owns competing coins. This is what Jow Forums turned into.

Mad? user, I don't give a fuck about VeChain, but VenFags are definitely the most annoying fan club in crypto. You guys have this smug attitude like anyone who isn't in VEN is a brainlet....but you really haven't thought it through yourselves.

So Salty W***y?

All supply chain projects are garbage holds imo. Get in early, ride the hype wave, and get out.

The only thing about VEN really in question right now is the tokenomics. It's untested and a gamble.
As far as risk in the crypto sphere, VEN is one of the lowest.

say everything you said is true...everyone in crypto is fucked as this is probably one of the more complete projects out there

Walty, Amblet, Linktard, Viantfag, Fusionigger... VEN has so many enemies.

Aaah there it is! Congrats anons. Can’t take any criticism without thinking it’s an attack by another group. VEN is most definitely the most cancerous group in crypto.

>Aaah there it is!

Attached: 1519614620815.png (404x274, 181K)

I told you guys yesterday it formed a H&S. No one listened

I've been here discussing it in a civil way. It's fair to be concerned about the origins of the criticism when it's all "chink'd" and uninformed drivel. The very best of the criticism here is just speculation.

forgot pic

Attached: ven.png (1474x143, 45K)

Not everything...but a lot of projects are shit, yeah. VeChain as a company will probably be fairly successful and make a lot of money on enterprise software sales, but the network isn't going to make VEN holders rich.

I like how it didn't actually follow the H+S meme pattern unless H+S now comes with two right shoulders.

"The next hour or two"

Don't worry, chinese dump is done, going back up again as they buy in cheap

it made a perfect meme formation. that weak ass dcb doesn't change the fact that this was a reversal pattern

Ok fair enough. I understand there are people here that are willing to have a civil discussion.
For a company supposedly of this magnitude, how do you see someone such as CCK with clear insider knowledge staying around in the long run. It isn’t professional and worrying for any large investors and businesses. I’ve been watching the market closely and there was clear pumps basically every time before he leaks.
Also I understand they have working private chains but as a supply chain company working with RFID how comes there has been no discussion or evidence of workings to produce any machinery to scale. The proof of concept tag printer is hardly viable.

There were also pumps just before medium article releases and VeChain foundation tweets back in January. Then you have Sunny straight up admitting that he buys VEN on the open market. Huge red flags all over this project.

Just bought up some large bags from you guys. You can have them back around mainnet. Never change biz

Most of the VEN hodl community doesn't see CCK as a positive thing. He'll probably be phased out as a marketing strategy after mainnet is in full swing.

They have partnered with an RFID producer and more recently with a new technology that competes with RFID, so it's assumed that they are outsourcing that bit at the moment, which makes more sense than producing in-house in terms of economies of scale.

When did he say that? curious to know more

He posted in the telegram after rebrand when the price was tanking.

Attached: ....png (1048x140, 56K)

Anyone who doesn't own any VeChain is absolutely 100% a brainlet

This low IQ racist cess pool is going to be hilarious to read once VeChain does what every true chad knows it's going to do

t. someone smarter and richer than you

Smart money sold the rebrand event. I don't understand anyone still holding after they released that lame ass marvel studio video. Good luck...

Switched to my phone.

Ok thanks. Not quite as sinister as I expected, but not great in theory.

CCK is not affiliated with VEN. He is just a VEN fan. Probably a famous YouTuber who wants to stay anonymous. CCK is great for the Vechain community - the smart ones realize it anyway. It’s entertainment nothing more.

yes that does make you a brainlet. This will do ETH numbers in terms of MC and maybe even beat it. Hope your ass is in these threads EOY, the salt is going to be bitter

They’re going to make more money than God and will indeed be #1-#3 market cap by end of year. #1 inevitably.

>he didn't watch the china hustle
You bought in late and high

>CCK is not affiliated with VEN

Attached: 1522712495602.jpg (800x450, 45K)

>numbers
venfags don't understand numbers. all they can grasp is muh partnership. if they had any sense of numbers they wouldn't be venfags in the first place.

Attached: Download.jpg (400x386, 41K)

Imagine being this retarded. You're talking about $150 VEN...what are strength node, 10,000 VEN or something? You think a strength node is going to be valued at 1.5M EOY?! How much THOR does a strength node generate again? Why the fuck would anyone lock up that kind of money for peanuts?

Hey venfags answer this: how much $x is going to be spent on thor?
>muh partnerships

>no working product
Why is this weak fud still here. Atleast try to fud something realistic

You know it's the best coin because Pajeets are mad they couldn't make a quick buck, and everyone else is just hating on the holders not the coin(jealousy).

So yeah I'm comfy, this isn't a daytrader coin.

>make a quick buck
>this isn't a daytrader coin
THIS GUY'S STILL HODLING ONTO PONZI SCHEMES KEK

>muh partnerships

Attached: Capture.png (880x118, 18K)

You brainlet faggot, DASH node today in this shit market is worth over 400k fiat

VEN and DASH are not even in the same stratosphere and you think a VEN node will not be worth more than DASH?

BitOcean
Jim Breyer
China
PWC
DVNV-GL
Circle
big moeny behind this shit that literally makes you a brainlet if you're not in. If this ends up doing ETH numbers i hope you have a rope ready faggot

>muh partnerships
those partners got free nodes and will never buy thor on the market. SO where's the demand going to come from?

The moment an American household name company buys a node you will see the pump of all pumps but i dont expect you to think that far

literally clutching at straws now
circle has never mentioned vechain in their entire existence
breyer was at consensus shilling everything circle and didn't mention vechain once
the absolute state

>buys a node
my sides

>muh partnerships

>buys a node
made me kek. good one user

Attached: 1521860198377.gif (284x200, 2.5M)

It’s coming

Thats not true. Why would youtuber have inside info. Besides hes used foul language on biz i cant really say if hes actually broken any nda but deniability is a must. Hes also advocating holding while causing pnds himself. I think he understood that and is fading.

Actually ya. It’s going to punk ETH MC within 18 months. You’re a brainlet who can’t understand math. Did you think ETH would top 100b? But but what if i owned 1000 at $5 bucks... why so many fools, you cannot win, you will be steamrolled the more you FUD to support your shitcoin, ur future self already thinks yer a dick.

>m-muh partnerships

Attached: Download.jpg (224x225, 35K)

Maybe they'll get lucky and one of their partners will lose a private key and be forced to actually buy something

There are investors for every project that have deep intel.

A shit ton. How many customers does DNV GL have again?

founder is a pedo with various sexual allegations against him.

They will be ex-customers as soon as they have to pay some extra for the same shit they got free previously

>$A_shit_ton
Don't think too hard you'll get a headache

Attached: Download.png (645x729, 80K)

The FUD is unreal here and plebbet, something is coming

Ok all of you FUDing VEN tell me one thing, what NEM, Dash, TRON, Cardano, Stellar or EOS are doing better at the moment that they are valued higher in marketcap, hm?

The amount of FUD right now is delicious. I can't wait for EOY.

i dont need to clutch for starws you fucking clwons. I bought very early and litterally every time it moves up a cent thats a grand extra to my total. Sorry faggots number this will take over crypto eventually
number two like all projects you need to get in early or you're jsut a bag holder. Find yourselves a new project in its infancy and put your money in

>cognitive dissonance
Bitconnect had a lot of fud too

ETH also had a lot of FUD around it at this price, but you're too much of a newfag to remember.

Biz shilled me this shitcoin and biz fud me out of this shit coin.
I thank you guys. Unlike these brainlets I was trading and made some buckaroos off this chink scam

I'd suggest dropping bags, think this fud is troll or w.e you brainlets want. This coin works in.l Shady ways and cannot be trusted

Muh bmw partnership

>didn't sell on rebrand
Ouch, could've bought a lambo with that money kek

>m-muh partnerships

Every time something groundbreaking is about to disrupt crypto.. the FUD comes hard.. its laughable now thinking how bad the ETH FUD was. It’s definitely VEN next. Market knows it. There is so much gnashing of teeth. How many people retired on ETH last year?

>tfw you bought VEN when Jow Forums first shilled it and now just sit back as butthurt fudders bitch and moan

Attached: 1zovxqq.jpg (640x360, 15K)

hey it's you again,
i answered you in the other thread
you're trying too hard user

on re-brand it was $6.20 you faggot

ATH $9.45 thats when i should've sold some of it

but no regrets, this going to make me a millionaire soon, i have over 70k coins,chew on that faggot

>m-muh partnerships

Attached: Download.jpg (1024x577, 46K)

Just don't kys when one day you wake up from your delusion and realize how much potential gains you lost by hodling onto a shitcoin down the toilet.

>m-muh partnerships

why do you keep posting the same thing like you're 12 and what is this?
it's not like it's even a bad thing that people can't tell you, because nobody knows yet.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if you show who you are with proof ill send you some VEN and ill make it public just to prove a point to you, you faggot

dont worry about me user,. ill sell at the right time. this coin is literally changing my life for the better, i am generous enough to wish you the same. Stop fudding, do some research and you might be in the same spot as i am right now maybe next year and not giving one flying fuck what a faggot fudder user like you is saying to me right now

Had a thunder x-node. Made like 40% gains on this from a couple months ago but the bags are heavy and this thing is dropping lower. Gonna dump on Binance and pick up some Nuls or Funfair, great underrated projects.

Proof: etherscan.io/tx/0xe2878e6edcc77d66d40ab6106d1c5f83d6e1ef964827358118ac1bda3d3b7d84

BCASH?

ur fucking retarded short term minded idiot. thats node is retirement

they pumped and the dump...back to 43-45k i guess!

>why do you keep posting the same thing

Let me spell it out for you venfags: number of "partnerships" tells you next to nothing about expected token price. The fact that venfags do not appreciate this shows how big of a dumbfuck gambler they are. Some of you literally dgaf about this.
>m-muh partnerships

check the transaction, he just sent it to a different wallet not the binance one. he's a larping faggot

wtf are you talking about?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-05-17 um 21.53.30.png (1886x936, 341K)

Im all in Nuls...with 200k

partnerships are a meme
but multibillion dollar companies publicly stating they will be using vechain for everything, in tandem with the dual token economic model, generally means more transactions
so, in turn, an appreciating VET token valuation.

>Very rigorous analysis
Absolute state of venfags

Use your fucking head. How much THOR money will you personally be generating? Keep in mind that master nodes will be responsible for over 80% of all THOR generation. Now think hard about what a reasonable cost per transaction would have to be in order to satisfy the customers VeChain is targeting. ROI via THOR is going to have to justify VENs valuation in the future. What kind of ROI would you need in order to continue to hold onto you're precious vennies if you had a strength node was valued at 1.5M? Once this project ramps up, if you aren't seeing 10% annually then it would be pretty stupid don't you think?....do you honestly believe a little 10,000 VEN strength node is going to produce $150,000 a year in THOR value? The network has to be sustainable....it's going to be cheap to use user. No matter how hard you wish it differently, transactions costs will be in the fractions of a cent. Screen cap it and let's talk again EOY.

you can keep saying that but it doesn't make what i say any less true lol
again, economics 101.

Same guy as thunder node dumper here. That is/was the binance address it gave me for deposits, not sure what to tell you. Anyway peep the NULS and FUN spike on binance immediately after I posted about buying those two.

Love the project. I've been blessed with this dip so I can get in cheap. I might have ruined it though, I really wanted in at 50k sats but it's not easy buying like 8 BTC worth without clearing the order books on binance.

come on seriously user, how do you not understand that anything with a limited supply which performs a function will appreciate in value regardless, as long as the network is used sufficiently? (Bright Food transactions/DNVGL 80k+ clients' transactions)

FUCKING CHINKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thor has limited supply?

No it won't because people will sell when the price spike in VEN becomes too out of balance with the THOR value they are generating. There is a little bit of room for speculation....but not as much as you want to believe. This can grow organically as the number of transactions increases, but let's not kid ourselves here. $100 EOY is a meme.

>true
On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is pic related and 10 is 1+1=2, you're 3. That's how "true" you are. If that doesn't sink in, I'm done with you.

Attached: Download.jpg (541x800, 58K)

VET does

again, you keep trying personal attacks instead of making decent logical discussion.
bizlet projection at its finest

generation rate will be set to incentivize VET holding, as was seen with Xnodes.
the scale of operation of Bright Foods alone will be, i'm guessing, in the millions of transactions per day

This might be the dumbest logic in the whole thread. There's a limited supply of every publicly traded stock on the market too, but their value isn't measured by their scarcity...is it.