"hehe lets go to a 3rd world country and explore 'n' stuff!!"

>"hehe lets go to a 3rd world country and explore 'n' stuff!!"
>Gets killed and their bones scattered across the jungle

Why are firsties so retarded?

Attached: 8962786228223.jpg (900x477, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wish they would come to my 3rd world country...

how do you know this wasn't a suicide-by-police type action

like what if they intentionally went to some third world country with the intention of provoking some tribal warrior / gang member into killing them

>cute, well-intentioned, naive white girls trekking through a jungle
>lost and all alone
mmmmm

>with the intention of provoking some tribal warrior / gang member into killing them

They went there because they were celebrating their graduation or something.

Attached: 21871266874812721.png (617x350, 406K)

They died due to natural causes and for some reason the average Dutch student goes to Thailand and Costa Rica every year or so combined with an Erasmus in Spain or Budapest.
I know a girl that studied on Curacao for
half a year only to continue the other half in Alicante. It doesnt make any sense

story?

well women are entirely safe in the first world to travel and do whatever they want (as long as they don't bump into some immigrants)
they assume its the same anywhere, and you can't tell them otherwise because you would be limiting their freedom, victim blaming, mansplaining, etc.

>They died due to natural causes
Debatable.

>Curacao
>Costa Rica
Literally why would any dutch person step into those countries? Why not just travel to another european country or North America? Or are all the countries the same in that area?

>Dutch girls go to Panama
>do a hike
>get lost
>fall from trail
>are alive for 5 days before dying and getting eaten by animals

I want to hunt beautiful Scandinavian ladies in the wilderness of the Amazonia jungle.

>Literally why would any dutch person step into those countries? Why not just travel to another european country
By the time they have graduated high school they have been to most of them, and during their university they get to visit the other half
>North America
Expensive and not as adventurous.

Also Curacao is a part of the Dutch Kingdom and Costa Rica is actually safe.

Oh makes sense

lmao imagine being only 167cm in netherlands

Attached: .png (464x382, 28K)

Dutch people have pretty high income and very good connections to the rest of Europe so most people have traveled around Europe quite a lot compared to the average European.
It is also why destinations like Budapest are becoming more popular, they weren’t 10 years ago when everyone traveled everywhere with their parents so it’s still uncharted territory

Short girls have arguably a better game than tall ones since they can have better boob and ass to body ratio

white girls in the West are spoiled entitled brats who think the entire world gives a fuck about their little Hallmark love quotes they read on Instagram and Tumblr. they think the entire world thinks through their white girl lens of live laugh love. they're fucking stupid. and even when you try to explain this to them, that it's not how the world works, they think they know better.

Easy, they never faced any major adversity in their lives. Thus never developed the needed respect for the system that brought them the enormous wealth and security they grew up to enjoy. In their minds this is the default state of the entire world. So with no self preservation skills they go in places where people kill each others as a recreational activity. They expect to see the same neutered and docile people they have back home, only wearing beads and having some charming scars or tattoos. Then they get a swift dosage of reality before they die.

The end.

What are you talking about? It wasn't any local's fault the girls' died honestly. I mean there was a clear path marked for them but they strayed away from it. That's why they ended up dying.

Yes please

I'm answering your question in your OP you dumb faggot. Why do first world girls decide to go to third world shit holes for vacation. There's your answer.

For the most part, locals stay away from really harming white tourists (other than pick pockets and tourist scams) because it would put up a big huge red flashing target on their heads for the Police. So, white tourists get lulled into thinking that they are invulnerable.

Oh okay sweaty. No need to be so mad about it :-)

You sound like a virgin

Tbh the most popular destinations are Costa Rica and Thailand which are safer than the USA.
Now people going to Colombia, those have a death wish

зиc

Going to any LatAm country is probably wishing for death imo. When I look at homicide rates for LatAmerican countries, I imagine myself in a store in Honduras and then someone comes and just shoots me with a shotgun for no reason.

Attached: 1298187492.png (646x595, 280K)

Because first world countries don't have enough trees?

UNCOMMON

This could happen in the USA as well

Which is part of LatAm.

>shotgun
People tend to use Glocks though.

eaten by male or female animals? that's important if there was some sexist oppression there

Cool you sound like a redditor

We won't kill you, but we'll probably steal yur cellphone.

My Sister and her boyfriend are going through South america for there honey moon, what's the chances of them dying.

Shut up, we need to keep to*rists away.

>"Hello, you got some coco?"
>"Sí, come come, look"
>Enormous stash of cocaine
>"Ehhh, I don't have money on me, so...."
> Gets shot

What countries?

To which countries are they going?

If you want them to die tell them to visit El Salvador.

1 in 100 if Honduras/ El Salvador, 1 in 100000 if Brazil and next to none if Peru/Chile

I'll be honest I don't know how you would die. Like just walk straight lmoa

I never understood the appeal of traveling. Why would you travel 16 hours to be in a wet jungle?

>Their hosts became alarmed when their dog returned home that night without the young women

>Costa Rica
>Safe as the USA

Last month two women were raped and murdered on the same weekend in Tortuguero and some other nearby beach. Basically never let your daughters leave Europe and tell them to stay away from immigrants from outside the EU unironically

So do I. It's a waste of time, travelling 16 hours for some wet jungle. Might as well walk for 48 hours to the Gulag

lol that was a rare occurrence I swear

And americans get shot everyday.

The host family trained their dogs quite well i see...

Every hour, 2 people gets shot in Latin America

And none of these people is me.

Attached: C2GNNxhXcAAKJIz.jpg (981x722, 65K)

>Hungary
>I never understood the appeal of traveling

this hungarian is broke, bring another one

Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Peru, Bolivia,Ecuador and chile.

Yes Tengiz we are still nomads.

Solid analysis my friend.

Good

Attached: bff5d074d399bdfec6071e9168398406.jpg (540x540, 43K)

>Brazil
Middle chances of getting murdered
>Argentina
Little to middle chances of getting murdered
>Columbia
Middle to little chances of getting murdered
>Peru
>Bolivia
>Ecuador
>Chile
Little chances of getting murdered

They won't get murdered if they aren't retarded or stoners, they will be completely fine if they use their common sense. Maybe the worst thing that could happen to them is getting mugged.
We have a problem with mugging down here.

Try telling them to go to India, pretty sure they'll love it lmao

The dog did it

So? This fact doesn't make central America any less dangerous

>tfw my parents have never even crossed the border
>tfw my only abroad vacation was Croatia with friends 5 years ago
>tfw 31

is that what you told your relatives? cus they won't stop coming over

What a swell Indian guy with excellent manners!

>What a swell Indian guy with excellent manners!

Attached: 1530428342568.jpg (640x640, 53K)

>racism
literally what

>deleted
lmao

Racism much or are you trying to start a flamewar here mate? Apparently, you don't understand sarcasm

dude how fucking stupid are you lol

You're asking the wrong question here mate, the stupid here is you. I brought india up as a joke and you took it quite literally

lol you're a bit slow aren't you? keep trying, you'll get it eventually

Stop using lol in your comments, it makes you look much stupid that you actually are. I ain't the one running past yo borders. You must be a BJP supporter. Do you really hate muslims that much?? You want to deport muslim Assamese people?

>Stop using lol in your comments, it makes you look much stupid that you actually are
>I ain't the one running past yo borders
>You must be a BJP supporter
>Do you really hate muslims that much
>You want to deport muslim Assamese people
lol you argue like a fucking retard

Attached: 1521630275360.png (621x702, 56K)

Look, you're making an ass out of yourself. Racism holds no value in this world. I'm not looking for a fight

are you new here? I won't hold it against you

No first worlder comes here well we do but they're the type to say:
>ayyy lmao we're in Somaliland
>Al Shabaab is a thousand kilometers away I'm risking my life r-right

He probable is Bangladesh is still a pretty rare flag go easy on the lad.
I dunno if your just baiting or you're a proxy flag or you are really just new. in which case read more before posting.
Rare fucking flag, How's somalia?

Yep, def a BJP fag

>Rare fucking flag, How's somalia?
Don't ask him. He's a Somalilander, and won't shut up about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somaliland

Attached: The Croat-Austral-Austro-Hungar-Larv-Argentin-Swed-Somali Holy Empire.png (2545x432, 116K)

I'm not using a proxy. I'm from Bangladesh. Yes, I'm new and I've read all of the rules. TBAH, it saddens me to see indians attacking us for what we didn't do. I'm not here to fight. I'm here to conduct an constructive discussion. That Indian guy know much better than me that It's the fault of both Bangladeshi and Indian governments. It's because of them that a race war broke out. It's because of them that we're bearing the full brunt of previously non existent racism.

Bitch please.

My condolences.

hahaha that makes a LOT more sense. where'd you find out about Jow Forums? you may have read all the rules but you forgot a very important one: LURK MOAR
it is blatantly obvious that you're a newfag. you should probably just observe the culture around here for a couple of months before you start posting 2bh lad

He's legit and not a proxy. I think he's the same guy who almost got the shit beaten out of him in an antigovernment protest a few weeks ago.

You should come back to Pakistan.

Strong and United Pakistan is the only force that can stop poo pouring out of the loo.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

How did you two find out about it anyway?

I rarely get to leave my house lmao. I can attest to the whole student protest stuff being true. To this day, no action has been taken. Remember me boys, i might go to jail for this

I just actually asked myself the same thing after I posted that. I don't really remember. it was a long time ago

1st world fertile white women are 2% of the world's total population and decreasing. You'll be seeing them less anf less so don't worry if it bothers you so much

Curiosity makes people grow.
human have evolved by curiosity and coincidence.

>be arab
>try to hit a fly thats flying infront of my face
>get arrested and beheaded because they thought im dancing
praise allah

Anonymous. An article about them mentioned a site named Jow Forums. It sparked curiosity within me. And here i am.

What's the story?

Welcome. You are now one of us, we are hacking the internet tomorrow morning.

>you should probably just observe the culture around here for a couple of months
Why on earth would you do that? This place is cancer. The less Jow Forums culture you absorb and internalize, the better.

Attached: leave 4chan don't go to 4chan.png (740x1544, 904K)

I remember this story. I read a lot about it.

Still not sure it was an accident, they got killed or some tribe ate them. The bleached bones and the perfect folded clothes on the stone were the most sketchy signs.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deaths_of_Kris_Kremers_and_Lisanne_Froon
They went out to the wilderness on their own in an area they have never been to. They get lost as the night sets in. In panic they get try to find a way out only to get killed.

They took photos and calls were made, but it was too late.

Lmao. I wish that was possible.
Our prime minister is quite stingy about trading with pakistan. Tbh, that's uncalled for. She brings up the liberation war in every meeting. Had we established trade relations with pakistan, we would have grown much faster.

>I'm not here to fight. I'm here to conduct an constructive discussion
so why'd you pick this place then

I mean yeah, you're better off not being here at all/ but if you're gonna post, the least you can do is not sound like a fucking newcunt