Did you know? In Sweden during an election, the voting ballot papers are placed on the outside of the voting booth...

Did you know? In Sweden during an election, the voting ballot papers are placed on the outside of the voting booth, so that everyone can see which political party you are taking with you into the voting booth. I don't know how it's done in other countres, but in Norway and in Denmark, the voting ballot papers are placed on the inside of the voting booth to ensure the secracy of your vote. I thought that was the standard in all secret and democratic elections here in the West.

Tell me, how is this done on your country?

Attached: stemmesedler.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_ballot
thenextweb.com/tech/2018/08/13/an-11-year-old-hacked-a-government-website-and-changed-election-results-at-defcon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like in your country, the ballot papers are inside the voting booth.

Same as you

We supposedly pioneered the "secret ballot". America followed us and it called it the "Australian ballot". en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_ballot

Good job. You must really hate Sweden for shitting on your great idea. What do you want to say to them right now?

Also we have compulsory voting.

Typical Swedes and their progressiveness. Also, how did their election go?

we have one huge paper with all the parties listed on it and you put an X next to the one you choose

swedish one is secret too, they dont register which paper you took

;___;

We get a single slip of paper with all the "politicians" (in reality you are voting for the party) on it in a list, and take it to the booth. Once you fold your paper, nobody knows who you voted for.

Love how we can get credit for a technique apparently used in ancient greece and rome.

you are given the ballot
you vote in the booth
you put the ballot in a box

This is some bullshit. I got the ballots in the mail instead though and brought them from home.

On another note, on my way out from the voting place I saw a nigger on his way in to vote. He was speaking in English to the people working there. His vote is worth as much as mine. He doesn't even speak the language. Something's got to give, and soon, because there's only so much a person can take.

Can you at least take one of each for more privacy? I can't see how that is in a ny way democratic and not peer pressure at the voting stations.

It is basically a tie between the left block and the right block, none of them have enough to form a government (without co-operate with SD), so instead the left block and the right block are now discussing whether they should form a government together just to avoid SD. So it's like the Democrats and the Republicans were joining forces so that no matter what you voted on, you lose/win depending on how you see it. Very democratic, isn't it? If this trend continues, you are basically voting on... nothing...and everything.. at the same time (just not SD, because they are boikotted by the other parties)

Yes, you could prolly do that if you wanted.

The moderates have expressed an interest in cooperating with SD.

Really? That's good news.

Secretly via shared ballot

electronic ballot/digital vote
you press number of candidate, checks picture, confirm favela monkey
hear funny sound, you done

We also got credit for wi-fi lmao

>His vote is worth as much as mine
Everyone is a Swede. We have to integrate too, to learn how to become like them. Didn't you get the memo? You should learn an african language, to really show that you are doing your part of the integrating. I will do the same here back in Norway. Together we will lead our countries to a blacker future.

if you do that it implies you have something to hide

Yes because rigging votes wasn't easy enough.

I can't fathom how stupid and naive you'd have to be to think digital voting is a good thing.

I see. Who do you want in?

I'm past the point of finding these copypastas funny.

These shame tactics are not democratic.

How very unprogressive of you

You know, if I were to think about it, there is absolutely nothing I'd want an american's opinion about.

What's the point of the fucking booth if you have to make your vote known by taking a ballot outside of it ??

You'd still say this if he was a Somali speaking swedish, calm down.

I can't fathom how stupid and naive you'd have to be to think that multiculturalism is a good thing.

See what I did? You degenerates are being cucked that much a favela monkey can outsmart you now? You imply I was given a coice. I otherwise empathize with you not getting yours.

Where I voted the box containing the ballots was turned away from the entrance and hidden behind some plants so people coming in couldn't see what ballot you grabbed. CCTV is a different story of course.

Racist

no matter what language he speaks his vote shouldn’t be allowed in any European country

Why are you cavemen still using paper its digital here

Your point? Somalis have no business here, and their vote is not equal to mine.

I think the right block should form a government with SD. It will be the same as in Norway basically. We have a government with the party called Hǿyre or "Right" (basically a party with more liberal economic policies and so on) and with Frp, what many would consider as one of those "anti-immigration parties" (in reality they are much more than that tho).

The problem SD in Swden has is that they literally do have a neo-nazi history from back in the 80s. Even if they have cleaned out all that shit today, they still have a very bad reputation.

>The problem SD in Swden has is that they literally do have a neo-nazi history from back in the 80s. Even if they have cleaned out all that shit today, they still have a very bad reputation.
Nobody hardly talks about SD in the 80s except for when faggot politicians try to draw parallels to them and nazism (and they get mocked for it every time).

thenextweb.com/tech/2018/08/13/an-11-year-old-hacked-a-government-website-and-changed-election-results-at-defcon/

Maybe because of this? The only responsible way to do digital voting is to have a paper printout before the vote is confirmed, so that the voter can acknowledge that the input is correct. It doubles as a paper record too

The better option is to not use digital at all, in any capacity, because the only thing I trust less than people, are powerful computer systems operated by people.

I have to agree with carcamano bro. Why would you be allowed to vote if you are not even ready to communicate with your peers?

Will they get it in though?

that would be making such an ass out of their mouth, a minority government is more likely to happen

SD is being boikotted by the other political parties, about 18% of the people do support them(+ those who did not dare to vote for them because voting ballot papers are on the outside of the booth), but the politicians in those other parties will refuse to talk with SD. Sweden has always been run by an elite of politicians who live in their own bubble. It's the same in all countries I guess, but it has been said that this bubble is particularly thick in Sweden. I doubt these politicians ever stop to think "what about those people who actually voted for SD? Are they not worth our attention?" - they probably only think about the politicians within the party of SD, and they think "what a bunch of racist pigs, we will not talk with them".

>about 18% of the people do support them(+ those who did not dare to vote for them
Don't forget the AfS fags who voted for a dead end party because they're morons.

Kek, how many was it?

Less than 1%, but still.

>go up to the person working there
>they check your passport, if you're in the right voting district
>leave your signature
>they give you all ballots
>go to the booth and vote
>you can cross out people you don't like and give + to people you like
>leave and throw the unused ballots into a box for unused ballots

Attached: vēlēšanu biļete.jpg (765x645, 111K)

Yeah.
How likely is it that SD will get to talk with Moderaterna?
Do you really think that Alliansen and Socialdemokraterna will form some sort of government together? Sounds like a crazy idea to me. How would something like that even work? Are they similar enough for something like that?

because people is stupid, they don't know what to do if something goes wrong.

A Danish observer has also criticised the election, saying it was beneath the European standard for democracy. Harsh words.

Attached: kritik.png (215x455, 99K)

>Do you really think that Alliansen and Socialdemokraterna will form some sort of government together?
Then we'd be just like Germany. A very dark prospect. But as commentators have pointed out, it seems as though blockpolitics might be dead.

Attached: midnattssolens rike.jpg (1743x1213, 769K)

Racist much, eh bigot?

Yes I am, Pэй.

>Harsh words.
But it is true though.

>His vote is worth as much as mine
Dasright. You don't get political power sitting in your room and posting on Jow Forums just because your blood is purer or something. Thank god for democracy.

blockpolitics are dead, long live blobpolitics

Projecting much, Pekka No-life?

>you can cross out people you don't like and give + to people you like
>the three people ahead of the cunt everybody voted out of parliament mysteriously all quit on day 1

democracy=rule of the people
swedes are a people, niggers are several another peoples
if niggers can vote in swedish elections we are no longer having rule of the people, but rule of anyone, an omnicracy

If those people live in your country, they have a right to have a say in its future.

Democracy is rule of the people, not rule of the nation. It's the people as in the citizenry, not as in a people (en folkgrupp/ett folk).

A problem I experienced during the election was that the election stations set up in other countries didn't have person-voting ballots. They only have the generic party ballots that show only the party you're voting for, not the ones that let you pick a specific candidate from the party you vote for.

I both agree with this, and also see a problem with it. It is too easy to become a Swedish citizen. It takes more than a piece of paper to truly be a Swede. The notion that someone who don't even care about Sweden, don't feel like a Swede, don't want to be a Swede, is voting as if he is a Swede because of self interest, is rather a strange one if you ask me. It does not feel right, and yet I recognize the democratic principle of why it must be so. I think the solution is to make it harder to become a citizen of Sweden. Then when you become a voting member of Sweden, you are more likely to deserve that vote, not only legally but also in heart.

they came here from their failed african shithole where people butcher each other in the dirt-paved streets, were given attention and resources
why should they get the right to influence the country as well? Have you never read a comic or seen a cartoon where the protagonist gets a visit from an obnoxious cousin who mooches off his home and never leaves?

>The notion that someone who don't even care about Sweden, don't feel like a Swede, don't want to be a Swede, is voting as if he is a Swede because of self interest, is rather a strange one if you ask me
But this applies equally to people who are born in Sweden, not just to naturalised citizens. Do you mean that nobody should be allowed to become a citizen automatically? Or are you just talking about immigrants?

I wish they would bring weighted votes back here

>Do you mean that nobody should be allowed to become a citizen automatically
Not sure what you mean by this.
If you are born in Sweden then yes I think that is how you'd automatically become a Swede. Those who come as immigrants should learn to become a Swede, but they don't. I don't think it can ever be made a system controlling this, but that doesn't mean these realities aren't there. They are not as much a Swede, even if their paper says so. The human mind and how it determines the difference between one person and another is too complex, a paper is a simplified system, that does not fully work with reality.

Learn english holy shit.

learn how to not be morbidly obese you unholy shit

If you're born in a certain country with an ethnicity related to that country and yet don't feel like being from there (i.e., a citizen of the world) then you're just an stupid manchild who never ever stepped outside by himself and don't know how the world works.

The moment you travel and LIVE in other countries with people from these countries and see their manners and behaviours, you start to comprehend that being from *insert name of the country* it means much more than you thought it would.

Being a citizen of a country should be a great deal, not something a nigger can do without even knowing the language.

^This.

To become a citizen is to speak the language, understand its people and caring about the future you'll be sharing.

Not only muh benefits.

That's just wrong...

Indeed
This fucking niggers and brasilians come here steal our jobs, rent our houses and lived in a one bedroom apartmentand with other 7 monkeys.
Ps im sick of brasilian woman im noy interested in hearng a single word of that nigger language.

We have only one Ballot.
Left you vote for a Party.
Right you vote for a Person.

Attached: Bundestagswahl_05_stimmzett.jpg (792x1504, 461K)

it's like 'no matter what you shove into a booth the President will remain the same'

and yes, it's all secret and democratic as fuck

>tfw vote below the line

sorry I switched the directions.

Lol don't laugh at me silly boys.

just pick one of each or bring them with you from home

I think putting the voting ballots inside of the voting booths will just make the problem of people throwing away ballots from parties the don't like etc worse than it is already

why not just this simple system like here >No throwing away
>descret
>just make a cross

Seems its not simple enough since merkel is still in charge.

Where I voted they were placed so that you could not see wich ones others were taking, they had it turned away and only allowed one person to take ballot papers at a time

Here there are ballots for some 20+ parties, and each of them has like 30+ candidates you can vote for, how would that fit on one paper?

It's outside, but you can just take one of each. Normally you can't just take one (because people would know what you voted)

Long paper.
In some places it's the same here but not all Parties are everywhere.

Paper comes in different siezes.

Like are you actually retired?

>Long paper.
Very long paper

>In some places it's the same here but not all Parties are everywhere.
Same here I guess

>Paper comes in different siezes.
>No autistic standardization
How ungerman

>Like are you actually retired?
No, Im still at work user

It is easy and it works well.

It's way better than having a ballot for every single Party laying around.

For the last state election we had a whole brochure instead of a ballot, more than 20 pages

last time I voted here you had a place with the ballot papers placed outside, but also two or three voting booths in case you wanted more privacy.

Also we don't have one ballot for each party but rather a checkbox ballot or whatever is called.

Last time?

Looks like sweden is lagging behind finland for once as we had that same situation in 2011, which resulted in an insane 6 party coalition just to keep True Finns out.

We have a ballot that list all the candidates and you're supposed to mark the one you're voting for inside the booth.
No way for anyone to see your vote unless you intentionally show them.

Oh, by the way, I was in Stockholm several days ago and there was this commotion.
This dudes had some kind of performance with a rock band and shit.
What was this about?

Attached: 20180907_122913.jpg (4000x2250, 3.35M)

And on the other side of the park, walled off by police were this guys yelling something about racism.

Attached: 20180907_122432.jpg (3000x1688, 2.51M)