I have made it /b/ros, but I fucked up

I have made it /b/ros, but I fucked up.

My family somehow found out that I become a millionare wit bitcoin and ethereum, and now begging for money

> pls user, help me pay my rent this month
> please help me pay off my debts
> can you loan me £xxxx and I'll pay you back

How would you handle this situation? I like my family but shit sometimes they only make contact with me to ask for money. I need help from some /b/rothers

Attached: IMG_2147.jpg (624x586, 80K)

Just help em
They did raise you, right?

Yeah, they did. I help my dad, but my brothers keep pestering me for cash too

you should only help your parents, and on non-substantial amounts

Oh tell your brothers to get a fucking job
Just help mom and pop

If its your immediate family then help you faggot

fi it was for your mom vagina you wouldnt be here you faggot

Fuck. No. I told myself if I made it I'd form a trust or something so that all my close relative's children can attend college tuition free. Besides paying off parent's and brother's house. But that's as far as my generosity will go. I told everyone to invest, it's not my job to pay for someone else's life because I took a chance and succeeded

This. Given that your brothers are brits I fully expect them to piss away the money you give/loan them.

LOOOOOL i guess that's one way to look at it.

They didn't take all the risk I did, why should I give them a free financial get-out-of-jail card?

Fuck that, my brother is going to be a medical doctor and my sister already got her PhD, I’m just an average wagecuck and I’d never dream of begging them for money. Tell them to take responsibility for their own finances, begging for money is one of the most pathetic and immature things an adult can do.

Buy (multiple) absentee or hands off passive income streams. Use that to help out your family occasionally. If you pick up something earning 100k a year, 30% taxes or so, and walk away with 55-60k a year just to use to help out poorfags and family.

she took a risk and carried your ungrateful ass

i'd give my world to my mom user, no one will ever care for you and have pure good intentions for you like your mom. Dont fall for the kikes i am independent type bullshit. families is what makes a strong society

don't give them money, teach them how to invest so they can become rich
something about fish and fishing pole meme

she left me with my dad when I was 2, so

That makes sense. I could do that actually, thanks for the tip

this is still pretty generous
i bought most of my ether at $4 and the rest at $8.. at $8 i was like a fucking madman meeting up with and having long phone conversations with everyone i knew. i provided plenty of info and urged everyone to look into it on their own.
it's just two of my buddies from high school and me who took the chance
i told my mother that if she didn't loan my little brother $1000 to buy ether it would be the biggest regret of her life.

all that being said, my mothers house was paid off when her father died.. i know for a fact that i'll send her on multiple vacations every year
everyone who looked at me like i was crazy. told me i was crazy, talked about me being crazy behind my back

kiss. my. piss.

help your parents (but not too much) and jokingly tell anyone else to fuck off, have a real talk if they continue and tell them to seriously fuck off

They took the risk of having a son hoping he won't grow up to be a cum guzzling faggot yet here we are

Attached: 1479785618001.jpg (447x723, 49K)

ok just help your dad then
if your brothers are older than you, fuck em
if they are younger than you help em MAYBE

original.

yeah, i help my dad but my brothers are becoming a pain to deal with every week asking for money. Might have to resort to the "fuck off" and split ties temporarily for a bit

are they older or younger than you?

couldn't you say that before? help your dad like you are already doing, and tell everyone else to buy bitbean

Younger by 3 years

So help out pops and tell her to go fuck herself. Also fuck your brothers. Do them one solid (like pay off some debt) and tell them that is it. Fucking beggers.

move to another state. seriously.

Never fucking "loan" money to friends unless they're a buck away from death or something

learn to say no

dont expect paybacks

only do it if you want to and if it feels good, if they shame/guilt you for not sharing, it just shows their shitty intentions

I personally dont mind the idea of helping family but id probably do it somewhat official-like with contract or lawyer help to distribute funds, maybe some kind of allowance, but definitely would advise legal help if there is a LOT of money being asked for ad-hoc

Thanks /b/rothers for the various pieces of advice

Adios for now.

Best option, really.

your not rich unless your family is rich, now that is not me sayin give them money, fuck no!
Your Mum and Dad should be helped, its not really their fault about their ignorance of world around them, different times, no internet. If you have money now you will get more from crypto, help your folks they helped you.

Your bros, fuck em, unless they have an idea for a business or something to give you income. this will likely never happen or if they do it will get pissed away if your not careful.
at the end of the day it is only money, you will get more this year and likely more to come.
Invest some of your money maybe theirs as a 'parent fund'. How could you not help your folks out?

Give them each 13k (untaxed gift limit) and say they're on their own.

Don't be a greedy fuck and give nothing. Make them appreciate what you give and give nothing more if no appreciation is given. And of course not large ammounts.

tell them to make an investment into ether, and you will match it.
the kicker is that they cannot touch it for two years

they won't have to ask for help anymore!

My brorher recently hit me up for cash.
I was surprised because he works in the oil fields and has a wife who runs a successful business, and I'm a bartender.

I broke down what the cash was being used for. It was clear he had an expenses problem and not an income problem. He asked for $50k, and I offered $10k, and his reply was that it wasnt enough so its not worth it. I am never going to offer anything in the future.

What I am getting at, talk to them about their situation. Decide on case by case, they are family. You may help them with some basic finanical literacy. It also made me realize my brother should be nowhere near money.

>being alive is something to be grateful for

If you have a lot of money, donate it to poor people, who are struggling for food, they need it most.