A developed and powerful China is good for Europe

A developed and powerful China is good for Europe.

So why are they so against it? I think they've fallen for American propaganda

Attached: 1523282502645.png (700x641, 431K)

Why?

I'm all for it desu, China is the one super power that would not be a threat to Europe since their interests and territorial disputes are in Asia. We could surely have a splendid trade relationship and if they develop Africa in the process even better

Probably because China wouldn't protect them from Russia

well, ww2 and their gay ass deals, nato, trading deals and shit
atleast my country has a lot of deals with china (bassicly we sold public failling companies) and we improved a bit because of it
its stupid how people cant realize that china is a big negotiatior and can help a lot
but once again "muh chinks amerilards rules" and then europa is full of niggers like usa

you are so naive if you really believe that. china harbors this intrinsic, grim animosity against occidentals in general which will never be settled without bloodshed. their ultimate objective is to make the globe china in which only han chinese race is allowed to exist. i'll tell you a word which all the chinese firmly embrace, that is 两雄不并立 - two heroes never go together. they don't cut slack on any potential threat to their supremacy and europe is too relevant to be spared. they'll dismantle europe especially the west no matter how long time it takes, and a millennium isn't that long period of time for china. just face the reality and do what you should do before it's too late. keep in mind that china isn't an understanding and benevolent power like japan when they reign supreme.

Attached: 1488773451684.jpg (660x574, 44K)

>an understanding and benevolent power like japan

Attached: citylifedeath_2.jpg (705x435, 69K)

wish you faggots got nuked again

>an understanding and benevolent power like japan when they reign supreme
howling

Chinese realism and comedy. Good post.

>keep in mind that china isn't an understanding and benevolent power like japan when they reign supreme.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1004x720, 165K)

>post defending China's expansionist and/or racial policies
>Australian flag

every time

Attached: apustaja katsoo kameraan.png (657x527, 28K)

Because Chinks can barely be classified as human. They kill, destroy and plunder everything in their path.

Instead of getting butthurt, I’ll take this as a compliment to how amazing our propaganda is.

>tf
>tp

It's quite remarkable how you're all seemingly aware of the propaganda yet still completely brainwashed by it.

If China is so great, why don't you go back there, Chang?

>works even when you’re aware of it

Another compliment to the powerful potency of our top tier propaganda.

t. american programmed NPC

Call me crazy but I think the west governments are less inhuman than the Chinese Comunist Party.

Why so defensive Chang?
You're the ones with no soul.
Also why the proxy?

He’ll not only call you insane, but also brainwashed.

That depends.
How developed and on what?
If they start displacing German products and interests then you'll be hearing a whole different tune.

Attached: 1517750028158.png (576x461, 85K)

Why so defensive Birkir?
It's so hard to believe that there are other countries that support based China instead of the old, rusty and covered in semen west?

Attached: 1456084383973.png (540x720, 438K)

The more I learn about Chine and the Chinese, the more my hate for them grows
If you really are Peruvian and really want the Chinese to take charge, I hope you're ready for them to go raw into your asshole, because they don't give a shit about foreign countries.

>an understanding and benevolent power like japan
Cringe

>still so defensive
Fear breeds hate, it seems.

>implying China isn't the biggest NPC country on earth

I don't know in what world you live where you think an entire country of soulless inhuman drones ain't a bad thing

But hey, keep repeating the same thing again and again as you reply to me.
Maybe if you say it enough, it will magically come true.

China is our only hope, please annex mexico.

Attached: IMG_20180912_085550.jpg (1440x1080, 107K)

But you're clearly being defensive.
The fact that you think that China is just a country of soulless inhuman drones on a different level of western countries only shows how ignorant are you about them. Try to read some books instead of some wikipedia articles next time lmao

Its only good in the sense that it takes the US down a few notches. Still an overall bad thing by itself, we should never truly be satisfied in a status quo where others decide for us.

An objective, measured reply. Thank you.

Europe has to be the balancing power between China and the US and should never side completely with one or the other. If one gets too powerful, Europe is nothing but the one's bitch.

you killed your entire post with that last sentence