Should I try askin out my psychologist?

Should I try askin out my psychologist?

Attached: 1536336080137.jpg (1278x1181, 79K)

She would prefer if you talked to her father first about asking her out

no

Psychologists aren't even allowed to acknowledge their patients outside of their practice.

Chances of it working and you fugging: 0%
Chances of it being awkward and inconsequential cuz she's professional: 30%
Chances of ot being awkward and she refusing to """""treat""""" you for any longer: 70%

t. has told the rapist in the past that I wanted to bang her

Attached: 1505645629063.jpg (500x464, 45K)

No. That is a terrible idea.

psychologists are well known for making fun of patient's phobias and issues. you'd better dont go out with them. they are cruel persons

Really? She seemed like a sweet person

Attached: 1530884733774.png (500x492, 101K)

>has told the rapist in the past that I wanted to bang her
clearly she was not a rapist then??

Hot. I want a psychologist gf now

> pay doctor money to treat your mental illness
> she treats your mental illness with kindness and compassion
> ????
> imagine marriage, children, and growing old together

I'm in a similar situation
I'm a clever and good-looking guy and have a flirty personality and always seem get a good laugh out of my therapist at sessions, she refused to take money from me on several occasions and always sets aside some extra time to talk, she's significantly older though but a long-year widow, I like her and though it wouldn't mean the end of the world if we never established a more personal relationship I'd still like to try
What do you guys think?

It all depends on how big are her tits

K kidding; how big do you think your chances are? And more importantly: in case of failure, how do you think things will be from them on?

Don't do that. and also, get a male psychologist

Sounds like the perfect person to have an affair with.

I'm into mosquito bites though
Chances that she will agree are not completely excluded which is most crucial, everything else is just a guess, I can always switch to another as I don't see em too often either way, my only problem is that I can't gather the strength to ask her out still, I've been with several older girls but none of them were legitimate women... or my psychologists

Is it similar with physicians? I'm pretty sure my family ran into the doctor at the store when I was a kid.

>mosquito bites
What

>I've been with several older girls but none of them were legitimate women...
What do you mean by "legitimate women"? That even though they were older they still had the mentality of a young girl (i.e. were retarded)? Or they were (male) females? Or that those were "illegitimate" affairs (like they were married or something)? I'm confused.

Also, if you are OK with simply seeing someone else in case of failure I'd say go for it; in case of success it's a big win, in case of failure it's a fixable mess.

>What
Tiny tits, I presume

>Should I try askin out my psychologist?
Has she given you any positive signals?

Attached: 1535915194787.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Thought the same, but would like confirmation (and backstory on the term if possible)