/v4/ + orbiters

Customer edition

Attached: munited.jpg (383x338, 46K)

>V4 can't post memes since today
What are going to do now?

We will invent a code word for memes. For example form now own "Are you thirty?" will mean "Wanna shitpost and ruin other peopl's day?"

>I am going to go to prison for posting pepes

Attached: 1.jpg (499x499, 17K)

Attached: 1535658345096.png (300x300, 67K)

january is last vote
but seeing EU parliament and how those fuckers always zoom on the guy/gal that made that law and then he does some funny face like some kill cam or cries is cringe shit and to think they get 20 000 a month for it

*brap*

Attached: 1536684193627.jpg (897x1209, 181K)

>got first message after going back to interpals
>girl from indonesia that looks like a boy and its 2/10
eh

>one of my friends now has a Syrian gf
I hate Arabs, but I don't want disown him, but I will have to.

wait for thai ladyboys flood

I never got that, and I had accounts in 2016 and 2018

this shitty life
why even live

Attached: 1379167473147.jpg (300x194, 38K)

how do you fellow neets do it, its been 3 months for me in this lifestyle and im going insane, i cant play anything because i get instantly bored, cant watch anything (though i might start some anime, havent watched any since franxx ended), food is still the same, my body is dying

my question is how do you stay sane, how can you live with that little voice in the back of your head constantly telling you that youre a failure (im a hs drop out but i live off crypto, for now), how the fuck do we get back into normal life

To shitpost?

It will get better user, you just have to work on yourself

Attached: 1510068940777.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I don't know man. I lost my santy too.

>hs dropout
jesus fuck, why?

I envy you. If I wasn't a poorfag and had enough to live off of crypto I'd be a neet. Better than uni

i have zero motivation to live since 5th třída and i just gave up after 3rd school

its getting worse

I dont know, im the same just the joy in my life went away.

please no more suicide prevention hotline today guys, I just want to shitpost in peace

Attached: 1535293133705.png (720x720, 629K)

what's wrong ladder?

exactly, we are happy here anons

Attached: ggfdfdfdfdgfddf.jpg (907x502, 44K)

Turns out. According to the fucking Janny. Posting about Tatra tea is advertising. Fuck you, you piece of shit. I hope they pay you a lot of hot pocket you filthy subhuman scum. Hope next time you ban food threads too.

oh boy

Attached: nullhideferox.jpg (265x370, 50K)

im not rich, im very lucky i can live with a parent for a symbolic rent & i eat once a day, twice if you count soups for dinner, i need to find part time job before my crypto reserves run out
im too pussy to kill myself, no need for honeydicking

These new lucky burgers from McDonalds are fucking delicious

Attached: DSC_0003.jpg (4096x2304, 1.89M)

how much money in crypto do you have left? Just invest some more desu

whats in them?

it's basically a cheeseburger with a tomato, salad and some brown sauce, might be BBQ, that tastes so fucking good, doesn't cost much either

try it next time you can

every crypto tanked at least 80% since january, some of my holdings are at -98%, at this rate it'll last me about 2-3 months if nothing shits the bed irl

well lad, hope you enjoy working in a factory or McDonalds, cuz you won't get anything better than that without maturita

might, how much do they want for it anyways?

you can invest into other things other than crypto

you wont get anything better than that even if you have maturita desu

how big is your pink wojak folder?

>tfw no qt gf to play my talisman collection with.

Attached: 20180912_201227 - Kopia.jpg (1224x1632, 690K)

>might, how much do they want for it anyways?
40 Kč, only 15 Kč more than a cheeseburger, they also have a chicken version, haven(t tried that one though

>you wont get anything better than that even if you have maturita desu
what kind of shit school did you go to that you can't find a job?

wrong
you can get a comfy office job with just maturita

yes but overpriced as fuck

I am making more that double national average with matura only.

yeah but for 20k a month and with virtually no chance of getting promoted desu

right now, you will get a job even if you haven't finished elementary
>"only" 15 extra for a slice of tomato and differently dyed jizz sauce

>right now, you will get a job even if you haven't finished elementary
I know but I dont want to work as a shitter cleaner desu

father went mental, my health is getting worse, family falling apart
but I dont want it to turn into hotline as kotczech said

what skills do you have to put you above shitter cleaners?

it's more filling than a cheeseburger desu

nothing of value because all I have is maturita and no further education desu. Thats why I am saying that maturita means nothing these days sadly

>maturita means nothing
I just looked at a bunch of job listings and a lot of them require maturita, what are you on about m8? Where do you get these informations?

so you are below shitter cleaners on the job market ladder, because at least shitter cleaners are willing to work while you are too prideful for that, despite not having any skills

you will get one some other day, for now here is an unicorn

Attached: gggg.png (789x672, 900K)

>yeah but for 20k a month and with virtually no chance of getting promoted desu
wrong again
but all I can provide to support my claim is just anecdotal evidence, so I rest my case

I mean thats what I have been constantly told for the past four years, that maturita means nothing and that without a degree I'll be able to make 30k a month tops desu.

but I am not even looking for a job, fren. Thats why I am going to uni desu

well, 30k tops rather but thats just from what I know,so who knows

I think that depends on your ambitions, If you are comfortable with making 25-30k, you don't really need to go to college if you find a good job, for anything more though a degree is pretty much required

but again, nothing is set in stone

just learn programming lol, you will earn 50-100k CZK/month without degree, and those days they hire any retard because there is a huge shortage of people

he could become tram driver for 22-25k cisteho :^)

>larping as a wimin
>after all what happened in our friendly neighbourhood

Attached: 142254707112.png (400x490, 308K)

well shiet, I'd be comfy with 25-30k a month but I'd have to endure eternal bitching from my parents whenever I'd see them till the day I died

fuck how am I gonna beat that bitch

Attached: gzdoom_2018-09-12_20-44-53.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

just tell them how you feel about your whole situation, they can't be angry about it forever

in the end, if you are happy, they won't have anything to say to you

For many jobs education is important until you somehow get relevant experience
For stuff like programming and webdesign, if you're good at it, you have things to show others
So if your stuff is good, they might consider hiring you even without formal education

I'd like to say that those are very nice hands

well I suppose I'll try uni for some time now and if I drop out then I'll get a job.

maybe you'll enjoy the student life and graduate, you never know

>endure eternal bitching from my parents
I had the same about making a degree, literally everyone in my family, including cousins, has some degree, except me (I am the richest and smartest of them all anyways)
Then every time my parents would start this conversation about degree I'd drop the call (or if talking personally, walk out of the room)
Soon they stopped touching this topic

is that minecraft?

Viiiiseeegrad oh Viseeeeegraaaaad

>tfw literally the only person out of my entire family to go college
maybe I was adopted..

Attached: 1535483161009.jpg (1080x1085, 134K)

This was the anthem of Visegrad with which I have just came up. Please rate the lyrics.

I might as well, I mean, I am awfully ambitionless but if I got maturita like this I think I can make to bakalář at least

oh, we have it vice versa. I'd be the first one in my family to get a degree since my dad and mom couldn't go to uni thanks to gommunism.

B-but it wasn't REAL gommunism!!

>oh, we have it vice versa. I'd be the first one in my family to get a degree since my dad and mom couldn't go to uni thanks to gommunism.
my dad was a member of commie party :DDD but he had to be since he was a navy officer and physics lecturer in a military uni before his shizophrenia got too serious

sounds like a leaf rip-off tbqh

oh, yeah I see. Well, we were so called enemy of the people (kulaks or sedláci as they called it) just because my grandparents owned a few fields around our house and didnt want to give it up desu

dammit

no, thats a doom 2 with aeons of death mod

Attached: gzdoom_2018-09-12_21-02-52.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

looks like a IED to me

everything looks like an IED when there are brown people around

My grandpa was unironically in an execution squad that hunted down commie snitches.
Supposedly he was present at the execution of someone he knew well, which left him traumatized and filled with regret.
I learned about this from my mum years after grandpa died. It was really weird, because I remembered him as a very jolly man. Always smiling, never saw him sad. He was a beekeeper and every time we visited him he'd give us a jar of honey.

I'm white

Attached: DSC_0004.jpg (4096x2304, 2.05M)

uga buga

eat that burger already

nice nails

with those hairy hands?
I don't thinks so, monkeyman

i'm full though
thanks
I'm really hairy, got called a gorilla in middle school a lot

trami/student or the neet?

checked

let's see
>lewd poster
>horo poster
>food poster
>moving to college poster
>cabin poster

also, Tinder user

you're all of them or just listing the spastics you know of?

I'm all of them

ni no kuni 2 sucks ass. another game that is boring. damn

Attached: cat.jpg (637x854, 65K)

play vtmb it's a great game

I thought the tinder user is jewanon

I still don't know who jewanon is

already played. I feel like I played all the good games already or im just jaded pos

me with gf

Attached: dos2.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

Attached: firefox_2018-09-12_21-47-19.png (89x114, 29K)

split personality, fren?

play Banner Saga trilogy
i love this game, the hard choices, the combat system, the story and the feeling of the upcoming apocalypse

>he doesn't play RPGs as a spooky skeleton

that bored me quickly too

doesnt look happy though

Attached: colin.png (564x676, 220K)

play gothic