Would your president announce that yet another furniture shop comes to your country?

Would your president announce that yet another furniture shop comes to your country?

Ukraine
yes

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.09.12-22-14-20.jpg (635x1052, 113K)

SLAVA IKEA!

>IKEA comes to Ukraine!

>Today I have a meeting with the main executive director of IKEA for South-East Europe - Stefan Vanoverbeke.

>Ukraine has been waiting to hear this news for so long. This is a great signal for other world brands that they should have a deal with our country.

>Invest in Ukraine!

Just imagine Trump writing this

trump doesn't care about investments

Didn't he want to swear on some business book instead of the Bible?

>a polack subhuman mocks Ukraine to pleasure his ego and to raise authority in the eyes of his western masters

cringe

Finally they get some quality furniture. I hope they don't unironically believe ikea shit good

no, believe it or not he is a very religious man
he is just into that profit = grace thing

>a rooster is kokokoing

We're already used to it

Makes me kind of sad

>believe it or not he is a very religious man
sincerely doubt that

I'm right and you know it. You look silly. You're subhuman for western euros. And will always be.

he sounds as if he is gonna meet with a higher-up

Ukraine wants to be second Sweden

Ok Taras

Shit like this means a lot to developing nations, ie Poles bragging about not only having McDonalds but also KFC in their capital city

Ukraine isn't developing, Ukraine is regressing.

Attached: screenshot-www.google.com-2018.09.12-22-36-31.jpg (1254x612, 80K)

leave Ukraine alone

why do you hate Ukraine so much?

>Poles bragging about not only having McDonalds but also KFC in their capital city
Jesus fucking christ do they really do this?

it is already alone, they don't have any allies or friends

>facts are hateful

What happened?

Thank you and welcome to the family Ukraine. Of course Sweden and Ukraine goes back over a thousand years, our relationship has always been strong.

Literally have to pick on african tier countries to feel superior. Says a lot about poland

very rude

It is, but there is nothing new to me. Poland is a hyena of Europe.

>facts are rude

it is funny that Poland considers itself the Christ of Nations, yet Poles don't follow the teachings of Jesus

Jesus didn't say anything about Ukraine and Ukrainians because they were created just in 1991.

he said to love your neighbor

My neighbor actually hates Ukrainians.

Should I love him?

Pereiaslavl Treaty of 1654 was written both in Ukrainian and Russian. You remember that, right? The time when Russians and Ukrainians kick your popeshit asses back to Wisla.

Perhaps you should start with yourself and respect your neighbour by putting a little u in between o and r.

>Ukrainian

what?