19yo without IG and SC here

19yo without IG and SC here
What am I missing out?

Attached: Pepe-the-Frog_EDIIMA20170508_0219_4.jpg (643x362, 19K)

IG: nothing
SC: basically a texting app

Same thing for me

I don't even know what are IG and SC
It's degree for americans ?
IG = High Scool degree
SC = University degree

Instagram

I don't know what SC is, maybe it's like Discord

Go to sleep grandpa

>instagram
humblebrag: the app
>snapchat
I actually enjoy this as a kind of dumb fun app since everything goes in 24h nobodys really taking it serious

Snap Chat

31 yo here, I have my trust fb which I never use

SC is Sportclub

I have neither. IG is basically egoboosting app for turbonormies and sluts. SC, well, I have no fucking clue honestly. I think it was designed with sharing nudes in mind but what the fuck zoomers actually use it for? No idea.

>trust
trusty*

20yo here, I don't know what a SC is.

And what is that?

Attached: boomer.png (433x429, 51K)

Oh I don't use social medias, mainly because of my work and it's not interesting anyway.
SMS + mails do the all the thing
I registered in sportclub

You ARE missing out. Unfortunately normies rule society, and id you want to have some fun in life, you need to play by their rules. One of these rules is having social media. It may be addictive, unproductive and fake, but you might get jealous of all those people posting and might start improving your life

a type of internet chat

i'm an ugly subhuman, is it possible for me to use those?

I use Instagram to follow korean models and bands, but that website is a sewer. I don't have followers and I'd never post something on that shit.
I don't even know what SC is.

IG
>nothing
SC
>nothing

Yeah it is. Many ways. If you are rich you can subtly flaunt your richeness. Maybe you’re good at photography and can post cool dslr pics. Or maybe you can follow the gym dweller route and just post pics of you at the gym (after you get a bit buff). If you’re none of those, just don’t post anything but see what others are up to

i had an instagram to keep in contact with people, but i don't have any close friends -- they were just acquaintances that i'd rather bump into randomly than stay in touch with

free nudes
why wouldn't you be on ig and sc

I have free nudes in real life already

Pretty much this

I wonder is SC still a thing among 20+ people? I had it when I was 19 but deleted it after a year or so. I don't know many people that still use it.

I'm almost 20 and the only reason I still have it is because a normie friend from Sweden gets autistic whenever I lose his streak.

I think it's mainly a teen thing. Instagram however is more for people in their 20s and Facebook for angry boomers.

Snapchat is the most retarded thing I have ever seen. My cousin from America was visiting us and every day he would randomly take pictures of the floor and send it to other people just so he could maintain a "streak".

2000 people people are retarded
Born in end of 80s here, master race

Childhood without internet
NES and SNES
Tales from the Crypt
Play outside almost everyday

etc

My friends use IG basically just to follow hot sluts. I think they don't even post anything