Koreans scare me...

Koreans scare me. They are about to end the "Whites are superior to Asians" meme and I won't e able to be a sex tourist in asia anymore.

They are taller than Italians already.
>Asians are small meme ended
They are wearing designer clothes that are too expensive for me (Supreme, Canada Goose, Fjällräven etc.)
They always have the latest phones too expnsive for me (S9+, iPhone X)
>Asians are poor meme ended
They are creating popular music and TV shows
>Asians are dominated by western culture meme ended
They are also as white as me although I am pale even in comparison to most Germans or Nordic people
>Asians are swarthy meme ended

Fuck you, Korenas! Why do they have to do this?

Attached: tumblr_onw5b0yzSZ1w38j3bo1_500.jpg (500x358, 33K)

Koreans are taller than Italians?

I have been there last week and this week. The Korean tourists are noticably taller than the Italian locals

So being taller than Italians, cheesy pop music, bleaching creams and having expensive clothes and phones is superiority to you? You sound like a shallow person tbqh.

I don't make the rules about these things (girls do)

>They are creating popular music and TV shows
wut!??
I've never heard their tv shows and music.

Koreans are inferior race in east asia.
their position is very very low in Japan.

This thread is Japan thread since now.
Ok?? U got that?

I can't imagine finding Korean women attractive

korea is dragon, japan is dog

if you think that's bad wait til China's middle class kicks into high gear. literally billions of good little consumers waiting to get their hands on the latest iPhones and European designer clothes

Here asians still have white fever.

don't be gay

Attached: 1516843287932.webm (700x1050, 2.81M)

look at this jelly jjokbari dog

I WON'T TOLERATE ANY OFFENSES TOWARDS JAPAN

my lovely Korean detected!
Koreans are easy.

Then it sounds like you're surrounding yourself with picky or shallow girls. I wouldn't feel comfortable seeing a girl who is concerned with the price of my clothing or how new my phone and if she rejects me for my height or skin color, she is surely not worth my despair and I would move on.
There are lots of poor, short, non k-pop listening, tan guys with girlfriends out there after all.

>They are also as white as me although I am pale even in comparison to most Germans or Nordic people
You ever seen an actual Korean without photo filters?

>with girlfriends
having only 1 (one) permanent partner is cuked as fuck
needing 5 minutes to pick up a new girl each night is the enlightened man's way

Koreans are based, pale, and not swarthy at all.

Attached: 2whitemen.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

t. Korean

Attached: epilepsy kpop.webm (730x410, 1.95M)

This. Do these people look like they have Nordic-tier skin?

Attached: south-korea-7592.jpg (759x422, 67K)

I honestly don't know how people can think East Asians are white skinned, without filters, makeup, and even taking into account their autism about avoiding sun they are brownish.

No obviously they don't

this is their weakness.
Asian men are feminine. hit the gym and grow a beard and then every asian woman will suck your dick

Attached: 1525421145226.png (420x420, 53K)

The average korean in the army is only 173 lol

The are inferior in every way, they are tiny, skinny, ugly, and unironically slaves to corporations.

>Koreans scare me.
Koreans are the ultra betas of East Asia. They are like the worst parts of Germany/Poland of Asia.
Owned and raped by Chinese for millennia, owned and raped by Mongols for centuries, owned and raped Han Chinese again, owned and raped Manchurian Chinese, owned and raped by Japanese, and now they are split in half with the north sucking PRC dick and the south sucking USA dick

Like Poland/Germany because they were smaller and dominated by neighbors for so long. Unlike Poland because Poland actually managed to take Moscow and take Russia. Germany managed to defeat France and controlled large parts of Europe for a period of time during WW2. Korea NEVER did conquered anyone in East Asia, but has been conquered and raped by EVERYONE.

>They are about to end the "Whites are superior to Asians" meme
Meme ended a long time ago. Germany and the other Euro powers ruined European dominance with 2 WWs and shifted it to Eurasian USSR and Mixed/Mongrel USA.

>I won't e able to be a sex tourist in asia anymore.
Germany is rich and superior to many other countries. Doesn't mean you can't sex tourist in Germany.

Attached: Map_of_East_&_South_East_Asia.jpg (772x740, 279K)

Because America is the last bastion of pure whiteness.

nancy is so fucking perfect it should be a crime

Why prosecute a talented plastic surgeon?

>mixed mongrel usa
Usa was 90% white in 1940

1940 "white" also included indian mixed "whites", 1% or more black blooded "whites", middle eastern "whites", jewish "whites", north african "whites", italian "whites", irish "whites", slavic "whites", etc etc etc

>taller than Italians already.
This isn't an accomplishment. It's the basic standard for not being a nation of dwarfs.

awww Italyyy, you are CUTE

Koreans have .98 birth rate.

North Americans are pretty unmixed though. Based Protestants who kept to themselves unlike Southern American Catholics.

Attached: 1536675393254.jpg (746x789, 163K)

but their dicks are tiny, that alone fucks their game up

but british are taller as us

>Chinese people obsessed with buying $1 clothes made in Chinese sweatshops in Milan with Western nametags (LV, Gucci, Balenciaga) for 10,000% markup, and buy highly overpriced Western status symbol shit

Yeah... no, I think the West will be fine $$$$$

Koreans have never amounted to anything without flooding the world full of factory-churned plastic surgery nigger pop shit that makes Justin Bieber look sane

Based and reddotpilled.

>Asians are poor meme ended
when was this even a thing?
50s?

**Based and pedopilled

Your girls want korean dick

Attached: 8.png (757x6879, 1.75M)

South Koreans gonna COLONIZED by Japan AGAIN.

Comfort men soon.

ok ok
u can stay watch your jellyland japan.
I gibe u a permission.