Amsterdam, 850.000 residents

>Amsterdam, 850.000 residents
>Every year 8.000.000 tourists visit this city.
>London gets 17.000.000 tourists per year with 8.500.000 people.
What the fuck, how do we defeat tourism?

Attached: amsterdam.jpg (1280x700, 194K)

by banning weed

Who else is going to support amsterdam's restaurants/bars when dutch people are such shameless tightarses they'd never dream of doing something for which they could recreate cheaper at home.

by banning whores

The good news is that no one wants to visit my city. Feels comfy even though it's probably a shithole by Euro standards

Most of Europe is a shithole. Only the protestant part is rich.

Fucking chink tourists are spreading even here. Like ryssäs weren't enough

Verhuis naar een land met minder mensen.

Less tourists means lower revenues means lower rent means more supply of restaurants/bars means less competition means lower beer prices => more Dutchmen

I unironically think like this. Am I actually Dutch?

>lower rent means more supply of restaurants/bars means less competition
?

Attached: 1524691898206.png (258x281, 90K)

>Amsterdam
I heard Amsterdam is sex and drag city of Europe.
Is that true?

Unfortunately that's not the case and tourists know that. Being around so many people makes me feel uncomfortable.

Attached: Venice.jpg (760x507, 165K)

My lith friend went to a Dutch wedding and the guests were discreetly brought a bill for the food/cover charge at the end of the event. Not to mention people still brought gifts as they would at a normal wedding.

Just let that sink in.

more* competition

Help get weed legalized here and it would cut your ugly American tourist by 75%.

Amsterdam is beautiful 2bh

It already is where I live

t. degenerate pothead

Attached: fuq.jpg (720x540, 210K)

Even Barcelona has 8.2 million tourists per year (although it's way bigger than Amsterdam)

Attached: Barcelona.jpg (634x416, 131K)

That's just a dick move and I've never heard of it.

t. Nederlander in Finland

>t. Nederlander in Finland
Go back to your own country

That's appalling

Hell no. In 5 years I'll be Finnish and this will be me own country.

How can tourists like being packed like this? I almost have to throw up when I look at this picture. I've fainted once in this specific street irl

Attached: Kalverstraat.jpg (665x374, 116K)

Can I come too ;_;

I'm white I promise

Looks like any major Chinese city.

Would love for them to cut in line or do any of rude shit here. Our prisons are like hotels, so I'm not afraid of anything.

Amsterdam is a shithole.

>too many tourists
>too many villagers wanting to live the big city life
>too fucking crowded in general
>rent is too expensive
>too many criminals like squatters and leftist municipality wont do anything about it

Majority just come there to fuck your cheap whores and smoke some weed, not because Amsterdam is any pretty (although it is, but it's nothing mind blowing)

Honestly I'd recommend tourists to one of the other cities, they are just as good if not better with 1/5th of the tourists Amsterdam gets. Just avoid Rotterdam unless you're into modern cities, all the old architecture got destroyed in WWII.

As for weed, the Netherlands isn't even unique anymore, in fact legalized states in the US have us beat since weed is fully legal there while here it is technically still illegal.

What are some good cities to visit that aren't infested by normies? I feel like Strasbourg would be a good place to visit because it's only famous for the EU parliament and I guess that would put the chads and stacies off?

Attached: 9astras.jpg (1024x415, 186K)

Have you ever been to Amsterdam? Amerifats aren't the problem there.

If you like EU and other international stuff, I recommend the Hague.

Do Americans unironically travel thousands of miles just for weed?

I don't care so much about the EU stuff, although I did visit the EU headquarters in Brussels before which was cool. But I feel like the best places to visit are historically important cities but have kept away from getting famous for music/night life etc. I saw Andre Rieu's house/castle in Maastricht before, but only because it on the way to Düsseldorf

I fucking hope not, especially when it's legal in a handful of states now