>just had sex with the gf
>blew a good load inside her
>get the phone, open Jow Forums for the memes
>she asks what am I doing
>finally tell her about my “investments”
>she keeps asking details
>”so it’s like gambling?”
>mfw

Attached: D9C03F10-27CC-43B1-A5A6-4140C50EF81C.jpg (800x600, 378K)

yes and her dad gave her 900$ to invest, which I control

>Jow Forums poster that trades crypto
>guy that has a girlfriend
pick one

She's 100% correct unless you have equities or fixed income in that portfolio, if it's pure digital assets such as cryptographic currencies, the speculative level is akin to gambling.

I downloaded a doge wallet on my girls phone that shows random pictures of cute puppers when you check the balance. I send her a few bucks here and there in Doge and she digs it lol. She knows I have money in crypto and other investments but I might have lied about the amount (oops...)

she's in marketing so is interested in blockchain tech, but that's about it. bought some books and read them. Still doesn't own anything.

>unless you have equities or fixed income in that portfolio
I don’t

got both

Crypto is normie tier desu

She knows that I am into Crypto and and told me to cash out just at BTC ATH.
Told her BTC will go to 100k by summer

You goofed. Hide your power level nigga.

It isn't gambling. There are good reasons to believe this market will grow in the long run.

this

Attached: vergeLOL.jpg (798x770, 195K)

I blew a good load inside her last night. did you taste it when you were going down on her? oh no wait I finished in her asshole.

Yes and she's completely supportive and even trades her own little account which is adorable. She wins 90% of her trades and doubled her money on one exchange.

>All these idiots telling their gf's about their money

There is literally nothing to be gained but so much to lose. Telling about your investments is the worst kind of investment.

>>”so it’s like gambling?”
>>mfw
so did you just admitted she is smarter than you? we are all gambling

I told her that research is important to limit the risk but I wasn’t expecting that from her

She asked how much I inevested and she was shocked despite she knows I’m on a positive balance. Would you lie?

>research is important
Shit coins doing 10x
coins with teams and purpose bleeding

This market is a total gamble idiota.... please do not delude your self

Now , pic of your gf. I want to see what biz is working with. At least the body

>so delusional you think made up tokens that can literally be replicated on-demand by a freshman level cs student at uni have long term value
holy fuk didn't realize biz was this autistic

this bitch may yet have one more bull bounce left in her, but rest assured, the long term value of this crypto-ponzi "market" is fucking 0

Would never just start volunteering info on everything. I run a small business but when anyone starts asking a lot of questions its just annoying, like the majority of people either wont care or wont understand. People dont want details, all they want is a number of what you have and then they want to think about why you arent sharing it and how they could use the money better than you could.

You can use your imagination, she’s a very standard SEA girl

Btw, some coins with team and purpose are bleeding, but they mooned before

Seems a bit paranoid honestly

And there can be good reasons to believe the dealer might pull a royal card you need to win the hand. Doesn't make it not a gamble. Good gamblers hedge their bets.

kinda. she has no idea how much i've invested and still thinks i'm only collecting from faucets

Aahh, the good old "what I'm doing is investing and what YOU are doing is gambling" argument. Wtf is the difference except volatility?

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

This. I only have 12-15% of my portfolio in crypto and that's very high risk imo. It's insane to have 50%+ of your net worth in crypto.

Its fairly common. If you are showing a low amount, like less than a couple years worth of salary, peoples greed might not show.

My gf not only knows, u set her up with her own coinbase account and she put in quite a large sum of her own money. We're making gains together. She gets excited thinking someday we're gonna buy an apartment with crypto money. (what she doesn't know is I'm never selling)

Stopped reading at
>Just had sex with gf