/asean/

edisi tidur di kelas

Attached: ayana.jpg (360x480, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidio.com/watch/1260788-lewat-media-sosial-istri-jual-suami-untuk-pria-hidung-belang-patroli-siang
youtu.be/nqZmz89ZB7E
youtu.be/_2Vh6BSJtA8
youtu.be/JFguXKPA0v8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great quads mate

Attached: 8AFD8537-D500-448D-8231-5F57DBF9446A.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Did someone secretly playing with her crotch?

Cute girl, her eyes look like Kathryn's.

yes, me

I never slept in class eventhough I'm really tired (pull an all nighter and managed to stay alive at 1pm at least)
How can you guys manage it? It's not even that comfortable

If you're sleepy, even spikes can be a good bed.

>If you're sleepy, even spikes can be a good bed.
Yeah, the problem is I physically can't do it even when I'm really tired :/

>Still attending class.
No posting until you go to college.

What if you finished college already and being neet for a year without any hope of getting job?

>not attending class
This is why you were graduated on 7 years.

>all these stupid challenges and shits make me to invent a new way to torture someone
i just need a bag of salt and a block of ice to torture someone, thanks internet

Attached: 1534378870167.jpg (520x705, 59K)

I don't speak Ching-chong but from going through this thread I can tell you're all a massive bunch of faggots.

>I don't speak Ching-chong
basically we are not, since we are not australians

I went to boarding school (SBP). You learn to sleep with your eyes open, else you get the cane. The AdMaths teacher was legendary. If he sees you nodding off, he will gradually move behind your desk while talking as normal. Everyone else will see this but kept quiet to avoid being collateral damage. Once he is behind you, he'll pull your nodding head up and bang it on the table. I'm not kidding or making this up. It was the 90's and everything goes. Sometimes he will suddenly scream at your ears and you would sit right up in fear only to get a backhanded slap on the back of your head afterwards.

wtf poland??

Was he chink? I remember having chink as my neighbor back then and used to hear screams every night. Apparently it was the father who torture his son to study. Never actually know what happened inside because the guy turned out a criminal who create fake lubricant oil to live.

nina bobo
bobo ama cayank gan

I said class as in school. I have lectures to attend.

>will be 36deg again today
AAAAHHHHH

Attached: ending it.jpg (349x349, 20K)

We are the opposite of poland. Try /polska/

Tagalogs

Attached: 1529499776904s.jpg (125x95, 2K)

>boarding school
LMAO
Imagine didn't go the phase of ponteng sekolah pergi cc and smoke with your buddies

>Comfy 33 at noon
noice

That must've suck balls. Major? IPK?

>just use AC my bro

Bis@yans

Niglocanos

Attached: 0fde6acd820f480aaa54e11f1e6ae591.gif (448x448, 281K)

Jadi keinget dulu sering tidur di matpel agama wokwokwokwok

dadating na yung bagyo bukas. anung gagawin ni du30 ngaun? hahaha

AC mahal bro. paling murah 8 juta an

I used to sleep in class all the time in high school, especially during the morning when it's so comfy with the AC nice and cold and I'm all wrapped up in my jacket.

There was this one maths teacher whose teaching almost sounds like mumbling so her classes is when people would often fall sleep, she's also dull af so it's almost impossible to get caught sleeping unless your head is resting on the table like OP pic

Maen ke Alfamart/Indomaret

Ohh yea, I just remembered.
Back in Form 5 the Bio teacher was incredibly boring and drone on and on about shit I don't give a fuck about. As far as I remembered I didn't technically sleep but I yawned soo much and flutter off somewhere in the netherverse.
Poor lady... I did managed to do well tho so good for her, LOL

setelah ashar itu jam 1an kan?

Ashar tu jam 3 kalee

Do any chinks post here or have they all been purged to r/malaysia?

thanks bro

what is r/malaysia?

Reddit, sometimes I troll there because they get wound up so easy. They accuse me of being an ultra Malay lol

based

I love these pictures of SEA kids sleeping in classrooms because it's so foreign.

Any more?

Attached: Apparantely Thaiwanese kids sleep during break.jpg (720x960, 85K)

They call me racist when I joined their discord. Bunch of buttfuckers :/

vidio.com/watch/1260788-lewat-media-sosial-istri-jual-suami-untuk-pria-hidung-belang-patroli-siang

>Tfw no cuckqueen waifu

>Istri jual suami untuk pria

Attached: 1511404062240.jpg (400x323, 51K)

Like this?

Attached: elementary-students-taking-a-nap-on-their-classroom-desks-01.jpg (500x335, 54K)

Attached: opera_2018-09-02_21-38-24.png (465x467, 150K)

I would prefer cute high school girls but this is also alright.

It's just so funny to look at.

Attached: Sleeping Indonesian Students.jpg (500x375, 76K)

>when you're afraid that your husband will cheat you with other women so you rent him to men instead
Based

What's their discord? Link please.

Hey actor user, would you be interested in a role in a short film I'm working on? We need a handsome malay chad for this role

Why can't people in this country respect private spaces? Fucking hell.

>paling murah 8 juta an
Lu beli AC apa nyicil motor?

Not him but is it a snuff film?

private space doesn't exist in asia, that's why we're so densely populated

I know, and this is the reason why I keep spraying perfumes on myself everyday. The weather is humid and some stinking granny just helped herself and took like 2 seat to sit her ass on, you know how it goes when the weather's humid and you're skin-to-skin contact with someone who has a foul odor.

comedy, and there also will be qt malay girl character

Sama jasa pasang AC nya bro, ketambahan sama alat2 tetekbengek lainya macam pipa dsb

>an ustadz preached in a night club in Bali
kek, ustad more like uschad

Attached: hhhhhhhhhhhh3.jpg (600x342, 23K)

How to contact you? I'm just afraid that I'll disappoint you

I think you're scammed. If you buy it on supermarket and shit, it would cost less than half of that.

Attached: 1523055440962.png (361x537, 348K)

>religion of peace is not intrusive guise
I just don't want to see when I coma back home Bali is Arab 2.0 like in W*st Java

*come

At SBP of a certain state that I attended, I-I loose my virginity...ehe

>virgin h*ndul vs CHAD m*dslime

Jesus, it's sunny as fuck right now but I'm scared of that super typhoon thing. It's headed my way, and I might actually die.

Attached: 1509349992117.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

youtu.be/nqZmz89ZB7E
>bobo
>bobok
>ngentot
ehe..

Be safe, user. There isn't government shelter or something?

A song for you. Sing along while counting your days..
youtu.be/_2Vh6BSJtA8

Find nearby WW2 pillbox, bring raincoat, matches,coal,grill and icebox with marinated meat and just enjoy the typhoon.

Attached: pillbox-pasirpanjang.jpg (640x360, 197K)

makan maggi 2 paket sorang elok ke

Are they sleeping on pages?

I've did that but with Indomie
There's even a noodle brand that sell two portions of noodles a packet.

Attached: Sarimi Isi 2 Mi Goreng Ayam Kremes.jpg (1417x1105, 346K)

Makan mie sedap or indo mie 2 paket lg sedap

You guys don't do that in straya?

Isnt pillbox prone to flooding ?

I was a librarian back in hs. Every time lunch break i go under my counter and sleep there because we put a lemek/futon down there with our back are the main air-con

we don't have "high school". secondary school it is.

Look at this indon user.
youtu.be/JFguXKPA0v8
Your pure master degree muslim women are being taken from you by white men. Why are you allowing this? Are you guys cucks indons?

>implying malay girls on tinder aren't seeking white cocks

White girls are better anyway.

Malay girls on tinder are city dwelling monkeys with no moral standing to speak of. And they can't get married without converting anyway. So, it's always a win for Islam in Malaysia.

PH is in power, anything can happen, even murtards can now be free

Are we going full secular?

If that happen, I'm pretty sure they won't be in power after next GE. Also, expect a big backlash. Really big. See how the ministers do a 180 and kill themselves in the process.

Also be ready to have PAS as your government. It isn't going to look pretty.

Nah, it's going to be fully liberal and atheistic state. We are already 90% secular

Secular or not an ethnostate is the only way to go

artikel 13 for indo wen

Quite a few in the hills to defend radio towers or command post. Larger ones like Johore battery are full size bunker complex with power generators.

Attached: Johore_Battery_5.jpg (640x456, 54K)

to hell.

serve the race traitor right.

To hell with you, race traitor!

BRUCED.COM
Another Angeles city in the making.

yes me too, i don't want to see bali like west java, i just want to see bali like Aceh 2.0 lmao

wtf, when did Indonesia become a Christian country?

When will Malaysia go this path?
We need to ridicule any form of racemixing.
Multiculturalism is a Jewish Brainwashing technique to mish mash the world population meanwhile they remained "pure blooded".

Multiculturalism = Jewish Kabbalah =/= Islam
Multiculturalism is Haram!

But only superior mamak genes are fit to rule Malaxia.

I dreamt about Malaysia last night, what does it mean?

>SBP

LOL Budak Skema.