Sudan is 70% Arab

>Sudan is 70% Arab
I didn't know this, did you know this?

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 16K)

i thought they were majority KARA BOĞA

I know this

Yes, what else were you expecting desu.

I thought they Sudan was where north africa ended, where proper africa began, where there were tribespeople instead of berbers,

Berbers are tribespeople m8

I mean not nomadic, like berbers, but instead settled permanent tribespeople, like subsaharan africans.

egyptians aren't berbers anyway, berbers end in western libya

sudan is connected to north africa through the nile, so it's kind of a hybrid, unlike the other subsaharan countries that are separated from us by a huge arid desert

North west africans are settled permanent trbiespeople.

It kinda is. Real Africa basically starts in the southernmost reaches of Sudan but most of the country is just an extension of MENA.

An unfortunate truth for those who put much thought into it, is that the difference isn't all that much really.

Africa is the name of the southern Roman provinces. What you call North Africa is Africa proper and what you call Africa proper isn't Africa at all. Do not call us Romans whitey.

Let me enlighten you people:
Africa comes from "afri" a tribe that used to be near carthage.
>The Romans have been given credit for popularizing the name Africa in the West. They used the name Africa terra meaning “land of the Afri” (or singular version “Afer”) for the northern part of the continent. Its capital was Carthage, which is modern-day Tunisia.

The fact of the matter is that when the name Africa is mentioned we all think about Black Africa not Middle East-lite (North Africa). Sorry, Mohammed. Just saying.

Attached: 1527823837164.gif (400x400, 1.91M)

north africans think of niggers when we hear africa too, it's just that we are also conscious of being in africa geographically

you can think of it in the same way that you guys do with america the continent and america the country

>implying berbers aren't subhuman africans

I thought of them as nigger Egyptians, but I didn't know that this many of them were speaking Arabic.

only after south sudan broke away from it

And ?
Whenever someone mentions mexico we all think about all of the mexican cartels videos .

Attached: 9766_chapos01.jpg (479x270, 26K)

They call themselves Arab but they're really Afro-Arab.

Tell me something new
>niggers
wow

Attached: 1532098673178.png (378x378, 125K)

Well, most of them are Arab so it's not really surprising

Similarly many people only think of East Asia when they hear "Asia", and find it weird when brits refer the pakis and poos as asians.

Damn, I didn't even know South Sudan existed.
I read a bit about it, it says there was a referrendum in 2011 and almost everyone voted for independence, with the main reason being northern Muslims trying to "enforce" their culture on the southern niggas.

The real main reason is southern Sudan being an oil-rich region which is why there was a big push from the west to make it into its own state and install a puppet regime loyal to their interests, the current dictator wears a cowboy hat and loves America, while if you know anything about the Sudanese dictator Omar al-Bashir, he doesn't exactly have good relations with western countries. Otherwise a referendum would never hold sway in an African dictatorship, it wouldn't even be held.

As for the pretense of them being oppressed, cultural and tribal groups oppress each other everywhere in Africa, hell, just in Sudan itself there is this region called Darfur where a war is still being faught because of the exact same resons mentioned for South Sudan's independence (oppression of non-arabs), yet nobody cares since no oil.

Attached: Sudan_Oil_Map.png (510x762, 109K)

Interesting
Thanks for explaining fren!