No black people here

>no black people here
>boring and cold af
>been African ameriboo since I was 11, listen to hip hop everyday

I wish I was born black. You have no idea how boring it is here. I am 18 and I still have no hope at all for life

Attached: 45FD0CE6-D6F7-4D45-BCA4-1828A3325F99.png (785x757, 1.23M)

Unironicaly kill yourself

you want to get your littly boihole blacked?

black people are pretty exciting but they have to be since they have nothing else

lol

Fuck you white ass cracker

Africans themselves are far more interesting than blacks here

Go live with blacks and come back to me, it's not like on the tv.

I’m not gay . Lmao I’m 18 and more mature than you , is black dick all you ever think about? African Americans are more than just blacked.com And thugs you racist fat. Everyone on Jow Forums is obsessed with being white and everyone demonizes black people

You’re right it’s not like on tv so stop believing all black people are orcs and thugs you contrarian faggot.

Western civilization is dead and it will never come back

> Everyone on Jow Forums is obsessed with being white and everyone demonizes black people
It's the other way around.

All americas music from them

Being black is okay if you fit the stereotype for being athletic and trendy and have a charaismatic and outgoing personality. If you don't, you're basically the last pick for anything. There's nothing glorious about it.

I'm black, do you have any questions for me? :)

black people are shitty mate, you have no idea

As an actual adult who joined the navy at a young age (american military is FILLED with black people) I can say theyre a fun group to be around, really wild but also quick to escalate situations. If you were to visit here and make black friends (while still being yourself) you would get ALOT of love because youre foreign (((and white)))

this lol, there are very few black people who live up to what westerners demand of them and the rest are betas and incels, women included

>women included
Damn didn't even think of this point but yeah that's true. I like black girls but the ghetto ones only want Tyrone and the normal ones tend to be self-hating and only go for white or Asian guys or any other race than their own, so they end up single forever or they go lesbian

Is that why they always uneasily stare at the floor with quick glances around on the bus when I look into their eyes?

go suicide

Thats completely untrue.

People live near me and they are fine with me.

you have a disease in your head

You want to get blacked though, don’t you?

I live near niggers and they're fucking awful. Always loud as shit and playing hip hop so loud everyone can hear it. They are barely coherent. There's a reason why most whites in my majority nonwhite area are racist; because we actually know what niggers are like firsthand. Go move live in detroit or cleveland for 5 days and you'll realize that you're retarded.

Hey I'm not like that bud :)
Sorry you had a bad experience with us though :)

Why do you hate yourself?

nah man you don't want that

kys nigger

fpbp

Why the self hate?

>t.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (1332x638, 158K)

This is true about every race that doesn't fit their stereotype

You shouldn't be so callous user.

>tfw wish i was icelandic

Attached: 472590d4.jpg (492x565, 29K)

Sorry. Sometimes I just get angry when I see a pathetic white European that never lived around niggers saying that they are humans or cool.

I invite them to come live in a Brazilian neighborhood to learn what niggers really are: subhumans that should be eliminated as quickly as possible.

You are edgy as hell.

>Everything is edgy
Yeah, and you are childish as hell. Are you going to say that this is also 'cringe'?

He's also a self hater

Take a break from Jow Forums, bud

Calling people subhuman and advocating for their elimination is edge user.

Based favela monkey.

>Take a break from Jow Forums, bud
Go fuck yourself. Come live here then if you want to defend niggers, piece of shit.

Oh no, he called me edgy... How am I ever going to recover?

>You’re right it’s not like on tv so stop believing all black people are orcs and thugs you contrarian faggot.
I've lived with black people and you haven't. They're fucking niggers.

Literally this. People only defend niggers when they don't share the neighborhood with them.

It's easy to defend monkeys when you don't see them everyday.

This is the last (You) you'll be getting from me.
If you want more you'll have to improve your bait.

Why'd you call them black people then niggers?

Can you calm your hateful rhetoric down? It makes look hysterical to other people.

>Everything is bait
>Everything is edgy

Ok then. I guess saying the truth hurts your feeling, I bet you are a nigger or even worse: a pardito.

kek, wh*Tes are so naive, no wonder you end being raped/murdered as soon as you leave your first world bubble

No. Not going to calm my rhetoric because they don't deserve to be treated nicely. They are what they are: niggers, monkeys, pretos, engraxates, slaves.

Nothing wrong with being mixed. Nearly Everyone in Brasil is mixed to some degree.

He's probably majority nigger.
It'd explain his autistic posts

And you are hysterical my friend.

Says the mutt.

Nah, I'm a realist. You probably don't understand it because you were born/live in a white majority country. You will never understand what people go through in countries with a sizable nigger population. Like I said before: One only defends niggers when he doesn't have to share the same neighborhood with them.

Checked

Attached: 1510793536054.png (1155x557, 429K)

Only sane post in this thread. Fuck niggers and fuck you, op

Are you this guy

He's not.

t. second guy

You didn't respond to my reply, bud :)

The problem with niggers is that, while 2/3 of them are really outgoing and friendly and generally cool the remaining 1/3 is just absolute dogshit and can't be ignored.

I was gonna reply with something like
"Of course not every nigger is bad, there are exceptions" or some shit but I got distracted.

>hann vill blökkuvæða Ísland enn meira en það er nú þegar

Vinsamlegast skilaðu vegabréfi þínu til næsta sýslumanns og hypjaðu þig svo burt úr landi mínu, föðurlandssvikari.

hmmmmh

Attached: nielllen kiimtoisssa suurennuslasi.png (693x662, 206K)

Thank FUCK. The last thing we need here are more niggers.

Also, black Americans do NOT consider you a "brotha" just because you're black.

Niggers are truly the scum of the earth worldwide if they look up to US blacks...

What we can all agree on
Blacks: OK people as long as they arent 100% muh dik
Niggers: Ape people who are a scourge to society, most likely the end product of (((people))) who don't care about bettering them

black people are based

if you want a brown friend in iceland pls sponsor a visa for me

go to america, get type casted as the tall euro character in hollywood films and get a ebony wife

provided.. you are a tall Icelander aren't you??

Attached: 34726256.jpg (640x771, 78K)

Based, also what about that somali guy that went to iceland and impregnate a white girl anyone remember that?

Iceland sounds like an ideal place for people like myself. I'd trade places but there isn't much in the way of Africans here. There are micro Sudanese communities closer to Sydney but yeah.

That’s because the “I live amongst these goddamn niggers” types are almost entirely made up of suburban white ma children who’s main source of interaction with black people comes from television, but who think that living in a country with a significant black minority means they are “redpilled on niggers”.

>”heh, everyone secretly agrees with me” he posted from his suburb of a major city

T. Negro

Living in the suburbs of Chicago does not make you “experienced with niggers”, faggot.

t. wh*Te PUSSY

Wanna trade places? we are full of niggers and nigger Venezuelans.

lmao move to Detroit please

it is like that in the cities where you mistakenly idolize

t. born and raised in Baltimore.

ily user
-ur black gf

You legit deserve a bullet, mate.

user im black my life super fucking average contrary to what movies tell black people live dull uneventful lives its not all gang bangers liquor and bitches

user don't make fun of you own kind

Why do you like people like us? Blacks are a shit

Bro, if you understood how shitty black people are, you would want to get rid of them too.

Ive lived in:

Detroit

St lois

New orleans

I have family in Harlem
>they're poorfags.

I've lived in Atlanta

Attached: 1536745692881.jpg (700x1051, 138K)

best posts in this thread

grow up

What is this statement supposed to even mean, you dumb motherfucker? Are you trying to say that black people don't live in the suburbs?

so you do live in the suburbs

Attached: OHNONONONO.jpg (229x220, 10K)

fpbp

I don't, but nice try nigger.

you ain't shit, white boi

Attached: 1535162711053.jpg (265x239, 18K)

At least I have a dad, Tyrone.

user i have dad his name is Andre Williams

Name any black country or metal guys.

Lol Brazilian whites (politicians and elite) literally governed the nation unto the shithole it is now.

Haven't seen that image in years

You think you’re making a point? You just listed the two worst genres of music. Fucking kys

>ameriboo
Very 80s

Just use blackface