Why do us dollars look and feel like 3rd world country money...

Why do us dollars look and feel like 3rd world country money? It's some low quality paper and the design is straight from 19th century

Attached: US514.jpg (437x372, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_Currency
uscurrency.gov/denominations/20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's also almost impossible to counterfeit because it's not laminated plastic money like euro curencies.

Don't know about the paper quality but old style design it pretty cool.
Personally I find Argentine bills to be the more aesthetic though.

Jesus christ. American money is among the easiest in the world to counterfeit

>it's not laminated plastic money like euro curencies.
Euro notes aren't plastic

it's actually good quality cotton and linen

so not paper but cloth

Polymer money is harder to counterfeit, your's is very easy to counterfeit.

And that's why it has that 3rd world country feel to it

Attached: smallargentina500pesospnew2016.jpg (450x362, 116K)

It's shit. It tears way too easily and you feel the grime building up on it. Plastic master race

>It's also almost impossible to counterfeit

Attached: global boker face.png (662x697, 44K)

My problem with them is that they have the same dull color scheme

If by plastic you mean this credit/debit cars or mobile payment?
Even boomers rarely use cash anymore

but t's because the production is a monopoly supplier

Attached: 82200e7bde0ea6dbc78b1c02e7bf8941.jpg (750x636, 158K)

Most physical currency is going to become a secondary payment method in the next decade anyways, if not already.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crane_Currency

It’s Iconic, man, The most widely accepted and recognized currency on Earth.

Ours has metal strips in it and a encoded security strip on it. Also our money isn't made of paper, it's made of fabric, that's why it doesn't fall apart in the washing machine

For me it's norwegian bank notes

Attached: _norway_collage.jpg (640x771, 305K)

i went to the usa first in like 2004 and when i went back last year i was impressed by the new $100 bill. it's got gold bits and actually looks like it's worth 100 dollars

I have a two dollar bill and I'm proud as fuck.

fixed

Attached: 4vsl830k.jpg (450x362, 193K)

are they all different sizes? seems pretty shit

Canadian money is made of plastic

I sort of like it, it's iconic. Most modern currencies are too busy or try-hard.

Yanquenotes
>inferior material that is more easily worn, damaged, and counterfeited
>boring monochromatic colour scheme
>major changes nevsr occur and it does not reflect the country's modern culture or society in any way

Attached: 15175393.jpg (3234x2252, 1.01M)

This. Changing it significantly now would be like changing the McDonald’s logo.

Is that real?

I dislike them a lot. But gotta admit it's pretty creative at least.

Hey guys, we have ruins and antennas.

Attached: 10_TND_-_2005_-_reverse.jpg (856x431, 50K)

I know what it's made of, we are using paper in a colliquial sense rather than say "a proprietary blend of textiles." Larger denominations do have the strip but it's not very visible.
Polymer money also has clear panes and metallic hologram seals and strips.

This isn't 1950 dispshit.

uscurrency.gov/denominations/20

>leaf posting about how much leaf tv tells leafs they are superior to Americans, but leafs cannot express why
Mindless Asian roaches, you do whatever you are programmed to. You deserve having the kikes destroy your country with Brown rats

I'm jelly.

Did you guys know that in America when you use a large bill ($50 or $100) and occasionally even with $20 it is common for the cashier to pull out a special market and draw on it?
Apparently the markers will react to counterfeits. It's so weird to see them pull out their cashier marker and draw on the money.

Does anywhere else do this?

Attached: Why+do+the+french+tanks+have+a+rearview+mirror+_6c902cb4a95fb0f454fcaff4773674b3.jpg (800x800, 130K)

>My problem with them is that they have the same dull color scheme
They Actually have a slight color varient now. There is peach on the 20s, blue on the hundreds.

Do honestly think it isn't easy as shit to pass off counterfeit american notes? How retarded are you boomers? You fags keep harping on about the historic look, yet they had to smash a vertical 100 to make 100 bills more secure

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX27793551.jpg (800x533, 81K)

No it is not you stupid leaf.
American currency is nearly impossible to counterfeit because of the metal strip in it. Which literally every person that works with money knows about, and it is checked on basically every occasion a person uses 50, or 100, dollar bill

Ight, Jose

>government buildings aren't a part of culture
>former presidents aren't apart of culture

you see that blue strip in the bill? That has a unique ID to it and scanners can obviously pick out the fake ones

>History is solid thing set in stone and is never expanded upon
Fucking niggers

I like them.

Attached: P_20180913_090319_1.jpg (1608x904, 584K)

I'm not trying to insult America and I don't think I have ever seen America called inferior on Canadian TV, but your notes are outdated and shitty. Why are you so bad at taking any criticism?
It's not "leaf tv" that makes you look inferior, it's Americans like you.

Attached: 1512527396525.jpg (854x500, 85K)

It's a common practice around here.

That's true but you forget this:
>American notes has that comfy lodge wood cabin aesthetics.
>Fire fuel for when hyperinflation hits. Maximum comfyness.

Attached: 53b.png (651x481, 376K)

>Switched to USD during hyperinflation
How common is this?

>yank reading comprehension

I said moder. Andrew Jackson and the Lincoln memorial would not be considered modern.

Attached: PicsArt_09-06-01.55.27.png (645x773, 25K)

Those markers aren’t real. They just give them to wage slaves so that they can have a sense of authority and purpose.

I've been saving in dollars all my adult life. Anyone with half a brain do it.

Watermark, security thread, colorshifting ink, 3-d security ribbon, etc. Yeah sounds easy to counterfeit.

We have more pressure to keep our brand recognizable. Nobody knows what your money looks like, everyone knows what ours does, and they expect consistency.

We can’t change our money willy nilly like you can.

We aren't talking about high quality counterfeits that require a scanner to verify, we are talking about something you could make at a Staples that can fool a gas station cashier.

We dont use markers they just put the bill through some machine

Why would any other country care what your money looks like? At what point in time did the IMF or some other global money organisation, or even just a guy who works at a bank, claim that they wanted consistency in the appearance of American banknotes?
That has and will never happen because you just made it up.

Attached: 1494914462763.png (429x410, 77K)

They're getting rid of the 20 pesos bill to turn them into coins instead because the peso devalued in recent years and this became the "new dollar"

Attached: mexico20pesos2006.jpg (300x328, 32K)

Pleb taste. We have one of the best currency aesthetics in the world.
These are amazing
These are awful

Attached: 50 dollar bill.jpg (1149x493, 237K)

Why USD and not gold or silver?

>i love monopoly money colors and different sizes and designs drawn by a postmodernist 10 year old!

Pic

Also,
>3rd world
Are you a retard? Which third world country has the US dollar as a template? Now then, which third world countries have the euro as a template?

Attached: MMsV5It.jpg (387x437, 32K)

You clearly don’t understand what branding is. We need the dollar, as the most used currency in the world, to look familiar and stable. Things like that psychological influence how people perceive things.

I’m hope you don’t continue to pretend like it’s not a real thing.

Australian banknotes are still the best in terms of material and security. See that clear bit in the middle? completely transparent polymer with holograms

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.23.15 am.png (715x313, 496K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.22.59 am.png (643x317, 466K)

Yeah but it's still hideous and dorky sizes because muh fringe blind people who can't use credit cards or a wallet organizer

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-13 at 10.22.52 am.png (592x303, 383K)

Nice blend of classic and new. But I don’t get why you stamp “specimen” all over it.

Your retardation is showing again. The world uses the USD due to American economic power and stability, not branding you dipshit

It's not a real thing and you just made it up. What's worse is that apparently you think that when someone says that the U.S. dollar is the global currency it means people are holding actual U.S. dollars.

Attached: download.jpg (214x236, 6K)

Our's are the same, we got them from you I believe.

Attached: 20_front.jpg (1140x522, 131K)

niggas outside the US just copied monopoly

Attached: 19efe92a6f694ffff5df10cb39bb6a69.jpg (800x623, 170K)

It appears that YET AGAIN our superiority has led to some *twists nipples* controversayyyyyyyy

Attached: IMG_2605.jpg (620x3311, 146K)

>I just made up the concept of branding
Ok.

Also, name me a single bill that is more widely recognized on earth. Everyone knows what a dollar looks like man.

Let me let you in on something. Canadians HATE Americans. It's as if they were all raped by every single American citizen as a child.

The cloth paper and green are iconic and I think many Americans would be upset if we changed the style drastically.
Also with modern tech it’s hard to counterfeit any first world currency.

Attached: brainlettttt (1).jpg (800x450, 41K)

And what is one way do we advertise our stability and economic power to the world? By keeping our dollar stable and unchanging.

This was actually an issue that was debated when they did the redesign of the $100 bills. They decided on subtle changes for this exact reason.

Euros and pounds are also different sizes mate.
It is actually good because you quickly see what bill you are getting.

I like British currency because they make the 1 and 2 pound coins.
Over here all the coins are chump change but in the UK your coins are actually useful so everyone keeps them on them.

literally very far from the truth

Attached: vO7lRZ7 (1).png (621x702, 56K)

Euros do the same about coins.
Still people don't use cash here much so it does not matter.

if you hand somebody like that anything above a $10 they actually look at it/mark it/put it into a machine

and then if you do fucking somehow get away with it, it will get found out very shortly

Then the secret service WILL find you because you're a fucking moron for using counterfeit shit

There was a case from Argentina that counterfeited the shit out of dollars up to the 90s I believe

The last good bill we will ever have

Attached: 573b0d86915fa.jpg (1573x645, 1.12M)