Be thirldworlder

>be thirldworlder
>your internet is literally more free than mutts and yuropoors.

Attached: R14kkDj.png (657x527, 13K)

Yesterday I torrented Deadpool 2 and my neighbors didn't call 911.

Attached: 1532675547384.png (438x381, 157K)

>be thirdworlder
>your internet is faster than mine

Attached: 1521048477455.png (656x755, 39K)

>be first worlder
>order drugs through the dark web and sell them at 4x what I paid
>save up enough money to buy a house

Attached: CA657D48-7092-4B99-B146-D9A81D92F2FF.png (1191x1506, 79K)

Youre not the third worlders now, are you friendo

Attached: 1536553016782.png (960x1024, 838K)

Wait, are we not third worlders now?

I get unlimited internet with no fear of reprecussion for piracy for about $20 a month.

is it gud?

Technically you are second, but in my heart you are an honorary filthy third worlder.

>i've never used a vpn to download anything

Attached: 1h7rfw.jpg (1778x1337, 695K)

Yes, better than the MCU.
Domino is black, Yukio is a teenager lesbian and looks like Nathan isn't related to Scott (although they did a cameo to Hope), but it's good.

If I were you I'd trade my internet freedom for salaries higher than 50 bucks a month

life is cheaper here, you can buy a middle class home here with 30k dollars.

>mfw bought Pirate cable TV
>mfw all the channels open, including foreign
>mfw weebshit all day

FREEDOM MUFUGGAS

Attached: file.png (900x810, 706K)

Weebshit on the tv? What

no, another stupid cape shit
idk how you guys are tired of that crap

NHK and a few other smaller jap channels. Haven't checked everything yet.

not op, but I make about 1.5k a month. I do wonders with that money here and would be a poorfag in rundown shitaly. Everything is cheap as fuck in comparison and life is not as depressing overall

Aprendeu japones na internet??

based

its so good to be literally untouchable

how the fuck people live without torrent? and man, I think I burn like, ~100 USD in legit stuff.

In fact, the more I use torrent, the more I wish to buy shit I really enjoy. piracy =/= stealing

Attached: LaTVQ4Q.png (2518x1024, 320K)

No.

Is South America the next place to evolve into the first world? I don't see a lot of potential in africa or India but I could see South America improving. Unfortunately you guys have a history of electing commies. Anyways good luck guys.
Also if any of you care torrents here in Europe are not a good idea. People get fined all the time. Filehoster are safe, just download from mega and you're good. Piracy is easy no matter where you live.

what's the name of the pirate tv? isn't that one that steals your data?

i don't usually watch, just wanted to say hello to the argentinian

>isn't that one that steals your data?

Are you one of those sivirinos who believe on Cable TV company shilling?

Attached: file.png (960x720, 750K)

o-off c-course not

but does it connect to the net?

1st worlders are educated, and have money. They're a bigger threat to the rulers. Hence mass censorship and monstrous unions like the EU or NAFTA or TPP.

3rd worlders are poor and dumb and are no threat.

Yes, you need the internet to unlock everything.

>Mega
Isn't the owner a mega-Jew who added a monthly download cap to that shit? If you've only got things like filehosters, life in Europe is even worse than I remember.

Attached: sad-beagle-photo.jpg (800x500, 84K)

I'm gonna start to smuggle memes into europe, gonna worth more than Coke.

>be third worlder
>didn't get shot

Attached: 1536665945377.jpg (1000x1334, 221K)

>torrents are not a good idea in europe
maybe in germany
never paid for a game
t. spain

> unironically believing that eveyone is poor or dumbin the 3rd world
nibba, I know people here who make more money in a week than your mom and dad make in a whole year

Attached: a2cae541ebfab2fc861e100eeed154c8.jpg (600x600, 49K)

>Technically you are second
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT?

but you don't, so it is.

Attached: i could shit all day.jpg (1024x819, 272K)

Lol no, they're the literal definition of f*rsties.
The modern definition of Second world (not too rich nor too poor) could be applied to Eastern Europe, Chile and maybe to us.

>its another "Jow Forums does not understand what first, second, and third world mean" episode

You realize that countrys that are first world can never be downgraded from that right?

If your first world, it means your cunt aligned with the US and the Free market world during the cold war, if your second, it means your country aligned with commies, and if your third, it means you did not do shit

I don't think even your fellow countrymen give a shit about grandpa-tier old definitions.

But you guys use those terms all the time incorrectly, its needs to be addressed what they actually mean.

Get over the fact that the meaning of words change, gramps.

Attached: F7501003_3BFA_47FA_8370_AEB63E076FE5.jpg (1024x768, 181K)

It has not changed thought, that's the official definitions of it you dumb zoomer

I didn't know leftover Cold War terminology that outside of history nerd groups and academia no one gives a shit about its proper definition needed to stick to it.

this is bait right

Say the yuropoor living in a 9 square meters """"apartment""""

I thought silk road was shut down
Of course you can still order spores for shrooms on the surface web as long as you don't grow them *wink wink nudge nudge*

This is the consequence of 20 years of peronism.

I'm everything you want me to be.

Attached: 8hht9C4.jpg (1280x1912, 630K)

I worked at a ISP until last month.

>we have faster internet than north americans because the goverment simple gave up in controlling it, and allow anyone to own a ISP. This drove the prices down...
>Even tho we pay 3x the price for fiber cable and ONU, OLTs, we still are able to offer affordable FTTH (fiber to the home) to common folk. Mean while, americans are stuck with companies that refuses to upgrade their system and still loby small ISP out of the area.
>Our goverment can't force us to monitor shit. The only thing that we are obligated to store is who was using that IP in x time. And we can still play fool because most providers where forced into CGNAT (NAT for providers) because we got less ipv4 address than fucking israel, even having 207M people. What does this mean? We simple can't grantee to the police that X was really using that IP, that day. Which make useless to prove he was pirating (everyone does it. Even the people who have netflix)

Also, while americans big companies are purpose slowing services such Netflix, we are using CDNs inside our datacenters to reduce the traffic...

>dfw leaching internet off grandparents while living here rent free

Attached: At the club 1.jpg (410x474, 71K)

>be a fucking leaf
>pay more for internet than any country in the world and still get shit service

Attached: blood.png (396x353, 99K)

but well defined phrases dont

its a historical description, not a modern one

Attached: 1200px-Cold_War_alliances_mid-1975.svg[1].png (1200x614, 180K)

>>pay more for internet than any country in the world and still get shit service
thats australia mate

Attached: world internet speeds.png (1711x890, 296K)

How about we create a modern, changing description that just so happens to match a lot of what the proper phrase means without constraining itself to the past, and also just so happens to be called the same?

Yeah what's up with Australia and the shitty connections there? Are the Abos complaining about radiation or something?

Few companies control the entire market and refuse to upgrade their shit because no other company is treating their hegemony.

because we already made a new term up

because every single undersea cable they connect to has to cross a large ocean
and cost to get internet per person on austrailia is retardedly high

distance alone means they have like 1 second extra lag compared to atlantic countries no matter how good you maintain their infrastructure

Attached: full_map-3-c2c2[1].jpg (1601x948, 270K)

Bonus points for being able to connect to port 25 (send emails directly to mail servers (fuck you Mexican ADSL user, I'm not buying your penis pills)).

The UN terms don't have quite a ring to them like First, Second and Third World. Plus, it's not like anyone gives a shit about the suggestions the UN makes. This is probably the one time I agree with the crowd corrupting a term's meaning.

Everyone just uses 2525 as a bind for SMTP...

you're sitll a thirdie

Attached: 1425292366026.jpg (327x316, 41K)

Never heard of that. Is it a secondary port? Can you actually receive mail to it?

Nigga, you can set up any port you want in your mail server. You could even run it on 80...
You just need to manually configure you email client with the right port...

Ukrainian internet is very free compared to the European one. But yes we are 3rd world as well, literally Bosnia tier or worse.

lol no. I'm talking about the actual mail traffic, not IMAP or POP or whatever.

>turkey isn't developed
Wtf
>ukrainian internet
You can't get access to the most popular sites of your country like vk.com and mail.ru

>>turkey isn't developed
>Wtf
kurdistan

also (insert generic islam meme here)

Attached: 16[1].jpg (1200x1087, 299K)

Is intert actually good in SA? I want to spend a long period of time in Chile.

I can't talk for chile. But my 30Mb are quite cheap. Even for thirld world standards...
The worst thing that can happen, is a tropical storm destroy a pole or two (happens, some times).

Least you have better internet connection then Australia

That's not how ports work. The defaults are derived from old UNIX systems but you can change the port number as you wish. Routers can be configured to forward to another port number. LAN networks don't have to respect any standard.

Attached: not-spurdo.jpg (640x400, 57K)

>have folders full of 2D loli
>Cops wont be knocking at my door anytime soon
Being a thirdworlder isnt that bad actually

Attached: 1529028443462.jpg (800x1280, 372K)

I learned something new

email uses port 25 and thats that. Google it if you don't believe.

>EU or NAFTA or TPP.
congratulations faggot
we are in the last 2

>20 years
You must be talking about yourself because you obviously can't count.

Switzerland is Third World?

Same. I bought the Paradox games but pirated every DLC

>first world is now third world
>third world is now first world

Attached: 1435867639193.jpg (576x432, 52K)

yeah, according to the original meaning of the term

yes, it and yugoslavia are the ideal third world ideology

its a political description, not a poverty rating

Attached: main-qimg-949ac0b3afc2e451c3d92bbb467ff203[1].png (602x308, 105K)

>turkey and sk
>orange

for the same job you would earn more here. Anyways, it's not depressing at all.

>40x more likely to be murdered
>4,5x more likely to die in infancy
>make 62% less money
>experience 75% more of a class devide
ifitweremyhome.com / CIA factbook

i dont know what the fuck am i going to do if i move to germany as i will next year
them cocksuckers will fuck me up if i torrent
sure, they will let their teenage daughters get raped and murdered by arabs without any persecution but if i download a single episode of better call saul, im fucked
if they detect all the pirated games on my hard drive, im fucked as well
its tyranny in all the wrong segments

>tfw no russian pirate friend to get things for free with you in the internet

this
i havent bought a single game or program since 2004
its fucking free if its on the internet, why the fuck not?
only moral obligation for me is to seed. which i do whenever im not home, i leave it, i seed all of it when i dont use internet
im paying for the internet anyway

Our politicians, and their masters, are facing a severe dilemma where they want to mold our societies to technocratic surveillance societies where everyone and everything is connected via internet but still at the same time internet is concretely threatening their mandate for power. They want to stick in to their master plans, but at the same time they are afraid of losing it all.

In a sense all this is fucking hilarious.

are we supposed to be envious?

pirating games was cool when I was 13, but I have more than enough money to buy all the games I want.

>silk road
Get with the times old man

>Gulf states
>Not developed by basic economy country condition

pic related fixed map

Attached: 67f30204-38d3-4d9a-af46-0fa6a5502072.png (6460x3480, 2.23M)