Do you still have your foreskin Jow Forums?

Do you still have your foreskin Jow Forums?

where did you find that picture of me

Is it still common in your country?

Attached: Kynodesme_image.jpg (611x1271, 45K)

no, i didn't know how to look after it properly so it got damaged beyond repair

Yes, and no not very common. Also why does he have his foreskin tied up like that?

wearing mine atm

is it weird that my foreskin is connected to the tip? I can’t pull it back.

Attached: BF30CC6B-98B2-48B7-9661-5BAA9C005C97.png (671x519, 146K)

No

Surprisingly yes

Tienes fimosis.

Greeks unironically loved foreskins. They thought a naked glans was unseemly, but a nice big rubbery foreskin was peak masculinity. So they would tie it up with some string to stretch it out and remain decent in public, mostly during sporting events. It would be unsportsmanlike to grab another mans foreskin too. In short, you could only be GREEK if you had a thick, meaty, swarthy foreskin.

Attached: 10282088_fullsize.jpg (3000x3000, 692K)

am I gonna have to get my dick cut my fellow platano?

Attached: F07716DE-8511-4E54-BF2E-8E27DA1D3568.jpg (619x453, 26K)

I wish
I hate that stupid faggot kellog making genital mutilation the default in america
even worse is uncut fags bullying me for having a mutilated dick
I know its awful and i lost almost all sensitivity in my dick, im just thankful i got a loose circumcision at least and i can fap without lube

Attached: 1514343975363.gif (500x281, 1.16M)

Attached: 3433 (1)-579x1000.jpg (579x1000, 166K)

Chin up man it will be ok

No user, if you stretch out your foreskin daily for a few months you can cure phismosis
You might have to use cream or lube to pull it back though

No unfortunately I got jewed. Sucks to say the least :(

How have you lost all sensitivity? I mean im 23 and I still get annoyed how uncomfortable it is wearing underwear sometimes and I was loosely cut as well.

Woah! How come? I thought you guys did it by default

No. Cut so tightly it made me a dicklet. Masterbation is dreadful without lube. My urethra is constantly rubbing my underwear cause my dick is so short. Life is suffering.

Not same user, but it's common but only to about 70%. Don't forget a large portion of the states are Mexicans who don't mutilate. Sometimes I wish I was a spic...

>Mexicans who don't mutilate
These spics really aren't assimilating...

O-oh heavens!

No
Fuck amerisubhumans

Of course, I'm not a retarded puppet of spoiled gypsies.