Mexican food is overrated as fuck

>pic related

Next time someone says Mexican cuisine is a top tier cuisine, show them this picture

Attached: mexican food.jpg (640x434, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thrillist.com/drink/nation/the-constituent-ingredients-of-important-mexican-foods
japantoday.com/category/national/critics-dispute-michelin-regard-for-tokyo-food
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gr8 b8 m8

Who the fuck eats rice with a taco, burrito, chimichanga, or tostada

What is wrong about it?

Attached: bait(35).png (625x626, 35K)

>chimichanga

All that shit is completely alien to me.

thrillist.com/drink/nation/the-constituent-ingredients-of-important-mexican-foods

>white foodie
>good taste

Pick 1 and only 1

This guys never had mexican seafood.

Nigga this is the dumbest post I've seen in at least a week.
A chimichanga is basically a fried burrito. It definitely seems like an American thing, but they're pretty good.

Don't they come from Sonora?

This is correct for Taco Bell

Attached: IMG_2876.jpg (1280x1220, 309K)

I'm not from Sonora or anything close.

Obviously OP is bating, but chimichangas are unironically god-tier fat people food

try some real food like mole poblano, cochinita pibil, or al pastor you goddamn mongoloid.

Fish instead of beef big surprise

and we manage to make it taste completly different from the others? damn we good

A little simplistic but there's truth in this

Italian food doesn't use the same few ingredients
Chinese food doesn't use the same few ingredients
American food doesn't use the same few ingredients

There are no Michelin rated Mexican restaurants

fish tacos are actually quite different from beef tacos. whereas onions and cilantro are traditionally served with beef, flavors that compliment fried fish such as mango habanero, cabbage, and/or pickled onion are often the fixings in fish tacos.

not to mention other dishes like ceviche or shrimp/seafood cocktail

It's not fish "tacous", Chang.

>and we manage to make it taste completly different from the others?

They don't taste different at all though

Wow, I'm convinced. I sure do hate things like beans, meat, cheese and other delicious sources of protein and happiness.

I'm going to just eat nonstop cock like OP

Attached: 1536748324490.jpg (648x600, 84K)

>There are no Michelin rated Mexican restaurants

Who cares? I'm not even a CHI, that just seems like a random thing

Tlayudas too.

Attached: Non-Feature-tlayudas-mexican-tortilla-flatbread-recipe.jpg (670x447, 77K)

What's with this Michelin nonsense? They are obviously biased.
japantoday.com/category/national/critics-dispute-michelin-regard-for-tokyo-food

Michelin is typically regarded as the gold standard for food critics

Sure señor

OP is mexican

the fuck is a chimichanga? all i know is that it is some chicano shit

yes
prieto cenizo

>A tub full of foreskins

Only in America.

Attached: 1519169267133.jpg (249x225, 14K)

what's that

Some time ago I traveled to the United States and out of curiosity I ate at two Mexican food restaurants, the main thing I noticed is that the food tasted much worse than here, excess fat and oil, less vegetables and the tortillas tasted like something that was saved by months, I did not even wanted to enter to a taco bell after that, if that's how they think the Mexican food is
I dont blame them for thinking that it's bad, any street restararant in mexico could have better food than those places.

What are fajitas like in Mexico, compared to American fajitas?

El buchon señoras y señores.

Which restaurant did you go to and where?
Also fat and grease objectively make things taste better. If you don't like it, maybe you should stick to soy pellets.

Pretty similar, usually presented as a cut not as strips mixed with vegetables.

I don´t remember their names well, one of them was in the historic center of Los Angeles, and it was full of people.

Nigga how do you not know what Tlayudas are?

Queso fresco is the best thing about Mexican food. Easy to make at home, too

preferible buchon tira balazos que indio tira flechas ;)

How are you surprised?

When people made me "American" style food in Mexico I wanted to puke

what did they cook?

Just regular tacos, but they used "American veal" instead of beef. Turns out "American veal" was human foreskins harvested from American youth. It was a strange experience. There's a lot about America I don't understand.

What Mexican dishes doesn't have any of those ingredients?

>b8
>omg it all uses the same ingredients it all sucks
Why? Defend this dumb sentiment

Couldn't you say the same thing about every single cuisine?

guacamole, chiles rellenos, pescado zarandeado, aguachile

No it's a fucking retarded thing to say about any cuisine.

>pescado zarandeado
I know pescado is fish but what is this?

>people still replying to the samefagging OP

Attached: 1535664682707.png (526x523, 490K)

People usually eat things like chicken soup, or picadillo, or lentils or mole, it varies from each region, some use vegetables like nopal cactus or yuca or plantain, meat is mostly chicken, some beef some times goat or rabbit or things like iguanas. Those American things looks like something you eat in the street not like food you eat in your home.

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 10K)

zarandeado is a slang for sacudir that means to shake, because you have to move the fish when you cook it

those are stupidly massive chunks of corn for a soup. why would you do this

Might be meant to only add flavour, not for actual eating

What the fuck are you on about, you just grab them and eat them.
The entire corn is sliced up and placed along with the boiling vegetables so that they cook. Peeling it would be a pain in the ass.

Sometimes you put things in a soup so they boil and add flavour to the soup you don't actually eat them

Mexican food smells like armpit odor.
Fucking disgusting desu

Corn isn't exactly a pain in the ass to have exist in any form other than massive chunks. The husk does not add flavor

good tacos, for one

What's the difference between tacos and burritos? And fajitas? We have taco days from time to time at work and it's mostly wraps with meat/chicken/tuna, avocado (or guacamole, same thing but with tomatoes, onion, chili and coriander), tomato and mayo.

>It definitely seems like an American thing
they where invented by a lady in texas who tried to deep fry a burrito.

there's some flavor when you suck on the corn bone

Nope, we eat the corn, usually at the end when it has absorved the stew flavor, dont know Why is such a big deal.

As for op, yeah retarded bait specially the beans/rice thing, we do eat them but as sides, no one estos tacos with fucking rice and shit

Very southern thing, not bad, ive had them but they are unknown north of michoacan

I heard it was invented in Arizona

You are supposed to eat it like corn on the cob, it has the flavor of the broth, its not like that sweet yellow corn, it's usually white local farm corn.

Hardly. I cannot imagine a way it is better to have massive corn chunks

peruvians put big corn in their soup

Burritos are bigger, made with wheat flour tortilla, wrapped, and more stuffing, tacos are more commonly made with corn flor tortilla, have less ingredientes and are flat with the meat and shit thrown On top of it not wrapped on its own, they are actually two very different things

Chinichangas like burritos is one of those things that no one is exactly sure where was invented, it belongs to the border culture wich is a thing on its own.

Despiste Who created it, Sonoras burro game is the top, niggas have tortillas percheronas and bacon wrapped burritos

So those Venezuelans and colombians in sancocho

You take with your fingers and eat it like a savage, not a fucking science, just broth flavored young corn.

>percherona
?
I'm glad to see you are getting Americanize by calling people niggas.

Say the natto nigger

You’ve never had Mexican food, Yuji.

Im mexican i can say nigga, we uber mutts so its safe to asume im a little Black given my family is from Veracruz, plus if 69 and cypress hill can say it so can i.

I meant tortilla sobaquera, wich is used to make burros percherones, wich are basically fucking huge ass burros of signature Sonora carne asada

Attached: 1536667974677.png (511x515, 29K)