The Chinese Menace

Guys Im worried, the chinese goverment is getting increasely close to our country. And they are starting to make plans here. Seen the state of how my country is, we are a easy target. Just look at all the things china is doing in africa and asia.
Also is china getting close to your country and thoughts on china in general

Attached: 22529705.jpg (760x500, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aiib.org/en/news-events/news/2017/annual-report/common/pdf/AIIB-Annual-Report-2017.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-year_plans_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>inb4 a million leaf and Australian flags

ye youre gonna be just like africa where you owe them so much youre basically becoming a colony

I'm not that worried. It seems more a sign of desperation than anything. For a communist country, they're curiously fulfilling Lenin's prediction that imperialism is the final desperate throw of the system before it folds altogether.

If nothing else, Xi is making a huge blunder and only increasing the number of China's enemies with his pointlessly aggressive acts in the SCS and elsewhere.

This. Don't worry OP, China will collapse soon. Everything is going to be alright.

They say an empire is always at its weakest when it's at its strongest.

I doubt America would allow Chinese influence to take over Panama. It's a strategic location for the US

I'm not sure how that would be possible anyway when they have a brown water navy that can't even reach Taiwan 100 miles away.

what the fuck are you even scared of?
are you retarded or something?

What is a brown-water navy?

Coastal defense navy.

fuck off no one cares a nigger irrelevant canal

Yes thought about this. It's true the world is opening their eyes on chinese bs. Im not complety hopeless yet. But seeing how fast things are going here, I mean we just staring recognizing the prc china, last year. Now they talking about a train that goes acros the country and the embassy near the canal.

Yeah, with trump in 2020, maybe

A fucking debt trap. You are argentinian you should now about debt

China number one
eat a dick if you think they are a threat
they are the solution

Trump's trade war is also dealing a blow to their economy.

"here, i'll lend you some money, interests are pretty high but you need it right?"
"oh, can't pay your debt huh? that's OK, we'll just take your ports that are strategically important to us"
"don't worry, we'll give it back to you in a hundred years"

are you faggot watching china uncensored youtube channel?
research about falun gong and it bitch

Varela is a complete cuck. He will let the Chinese have the canal if they just ask for it.

>beeing this delusional
in fact what drumpf is doing is giving china more oportunities. if amerilards leave the international trading commite, it will be controled by china

take a look at the renewable energies
drump wanted be a faggot over solar panels and filters for chimneys. guess who is making that profitable

China is blessed to have a competitor that prefers to bury it's head in the sand than acknowledge issues and confront them.

And how will they do that? China has no technology of their own, only what they can steal from First World countries.

Based and Juanpilled!

Yes I know fuck him. He is so retarded that he thinks just because he sold a few secos herreranos in a shitty market in beijin. We are going to have a mutual trade deal

Well i don't know El Salvador is a shithole so it's hard to choose between freedom or security.

I knew the chinese bots would come eventually

Hopefully, he won't be able to sell the whole country to the Chinese before '19. And hopefully, the next president won't see the country as something he can sell to China... ffs.
A fucking China Embassy in the Canal shores... No fucking way.

america is pathetic. they're letting china set up a base in argentina.

the only countries that are gonna be left under your sphere of influence are just going to be canada and us because we're next to you

why do you need a train across the country? don't most panamanians live in panama city or colon?

They won't though because China is one of the least trusted countries in the world. They have no allies to speak of and practically all of their neighbors want them nuked from the map.

Luckily this chinese shitshow started at the end of his term. About the next president, yeah hopefully we'll see. I still have a litle faith in this country lol

Yes, but they want connect to the third largest province, chiriqui

imagine being this retarded.
I couldn't possibly give a flying fuck about the state's debt by the way.

Yes. But David (near the border with CR) is the third largest city and it has a significant population for our country. Also, it will have cargo and eventually it will transport it to Costa Rica and beyond. I like that project. But I don't like how China seems to be taking over.

Are you the anti-capitalism poster? Not him btw

>interests are pretty high
They are? I thought the entire reason countries are even taking these loans is because they're lower than the IMFs offers? Genuinely asking

I'm a communist but I think I've made like 3 posts about it on this board at most, so I don't think you should be able to "recognize me".
usually I'm triggering mongs on Jow Forums

>defending the IMF over the AIIB

very high iq latam posts going on here

Why are you a communist?

Hope China take Latam from the amerimutts

Our continent never got nothing for align with the amerifats, just coups and poverty

Unless there is another argiecomie with a similar way of posting... I think I recognize you.

I don't like parasites that take the money generated by somebody else's labour.
I like it when the only way of getting wealth is by working, and I like getting paid my entire work's value, and not what a filthy capitalist thinks it's worth or leaving it up to the magical powers of supply and demand, since all value is generated by labour.

Were you the one that said that the HDI is a way of measuring how cuck or fucked your bourgeois state is by the capitalist superpowers a country is or something like that?

i think you nigger should get some education about techonlogy
protip: check yours "made in china" ;)

>China number one
THIS

At least europeans gain something align with Germany: money and infrastructure

Latam just has won poverty, tortures, coups, misery, violence, pain, etc. aligning with the amerifats

Is the most unequal place on Earth.

And i hope China fill the continent with bases to be very close to the burgers

yes, I did say that, granted it was recently, I've said it literally just 2 times in the years and years that I've spent on this board.

>China’s Growing Presence in Panama: Under The Radar

>In 2015, the world’s largest telecom company Huawei quietly opened its first distribution center near the free trade zone of Colon. The operation has been a success and Huawei executives are forecasting a 50% increase in operations over the next 12 months.

>In addition to Huawei, the government-owned multinational China Construction America (CCA) also discreetly moved in in 2015, opening up their headquarters for the Latin American region in Panama and immediately began bidding on major jobs like bridges, ports, and mass transit projects.

>CCA has since ventured into residential construction, won a job for a US$200M convention center, and is rumored to be starting a 50 story luxury high rise in the banking district of Panama City at some point this year.

>Add that to the previously mentioned Shanghai Gorgeous who plan on allocating US$900 million for a new container port 40 miles north of Panama City, as well as an additional US$900 million for a thermoelectric plant, upping Panama’s expanding electric grid by 350MW.

Seriously if you had any guts you can just wait for them to build you all this new infrastructure and then take all of their corporate assets in your country by force.

>made in china

Lads I found the bot

China is investing in Latam and not financing violence and dictatorships.

But i really hope they put a lot of bases in the continent to fuck the amerimutts once and for all

>Irrelevant shitholes afraid of US Master will not help

kek

Not everyone can be self-employed, and most employers and employees both choose to enter into a consensual contract. Most employers also work to maintain a company.

you found yourself cuckboi?

>Not everyone can be self-employed
no shit
>and most employers and employees both choose to enter into a consensual contract
there's no choice for the worker, he always has to sell his labour so that somebody else can profit from it, this "choice" and "consensual agreement" bollocks is one of the most retarded arguments I hear over and over by bootlickers.
>Most employers also work to maintain a company.
first of all, not all of them do, but in any case that's no excuse for stealing the money generated by other people's labour.

Yes I know, I feel the same. But is better a known enemy than a new one, being this delusional. We need to start a latam self determination, you brazil were the choosen one. But lost the chance.

Is not that easy leaf. I mean you are the least suited to talk about that. Now that you mentioned huaweii, I just realized everyone here has those damn chinese spy devices

Attached: 1523755830437.jpg (600x583, 34K)

>starts thread with "guys I'm worried..." (implying you were open to different opinions on a matter because you hadn't made up your mind yet)
>uses it as an excuse to suck America's dick and do nothing but whine about China after already having clearly made up your mind before even posting

Why did you even start this thread? You just wanted a personal army to join in your bitchfest?

Attached: 1525313633711.jpg (160x225, 9K)

China akready owns the North-Northeast of Brazil.

Hope they put bases there to stay very close of the burgers

Attached: 9pVAi5D.png (1200x1060, 274K)

centracacas are worse than bolitas, incredebly Stupid, just look how poor is that shithole banama.This is can't be serious

hes just a dumbfuck who watches "china uncensored" youtube channel

The interest isn't really high.

You guys backstabbed us over the Saudi Arabia affair. Frankly I hope you guys fuck up and falter.

>this delusion

Most countries want America nuked off the map.

What are the interest rates? Can someone post some numbers?

aiib.org/en/news-events/news/2017/annual-report/common/pdf/AIIB-Annual-Report-2017.pdf

>sign of desperation
>china is a communist country

this post reeks of stupidity
perhaps you should read a bit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-year_plans_of_China

>China is one of the least trusted
this coming from someone in usa is a bit laughable dont you think?

tl;dr please spoonfeed

Your fault for detatching from gran colombia

>Also is china getting close to your country

yes we are taking loan from them

I see you Jiang.