Imagine waking up next to a girl each morning

Imagine waking up next to a girl each morning

Imagine her whispering "I love you" in your ear before taking off to make breakfast

Imagine going downstairs, table already set, and her standing there nervously waiting for your validation telling her she did a great job

Imagine visiting historical sites with her and having thoughtful discussions about Europe's history

Imagine being loved truly and only for who you are

Attached: 1445900808802.png (846x592, 42K)

Do you think anyone wants your validation

I don't even want sex at this point. Just cuddling in bed would suffice. I'm very tired of getting into bed alone...

Attached: 1487391531779.jpg (588x473, 93K)

No why do you ask

Attached: 654645515.png (847x521, 73K)

It's at its strongest now, in my early twenties.
I've heard tfwnogf dies down after a while and by the time you're a wizard it doesn't bother you anymore.
You just have to wait it out user

Attached: 1533632827123.png (1920x800, 1.62M)

It will never happen if you're this desperate. Stop romanticizing relationships and try to just find happiness by yourself.

>her standing there nervously waiting for your validation telling her she did a great job
screams khv desu

Retarded advice

I WANT ALL OF THAT, I WANT A GIRLFRIEND GODDAMNIT. MY HEART DEMANDS LOVE AND MY PENIS DEMANDS VAGINA AND I CANNOT GET ANY OF IT

Attached: 1536373887462.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

Based screaming K poster

you can satisfy your benis by going to a prostitute

>Sweden
>prostitutes
Nah I'd have to be black or a muslim to bang any of the whores in this country. I'd have to travel to a different country and find some dirty whore there.

Besides, I'd rather have a qt gf to cuddle with and wake up to her smile every morning than some one night stand. Alrough that seems to be impossible in this century.

I will never know this feeling. We don't have stairs.

Tfw no gf
Yadda yadda we have this feel every day
I want a new feel 2bh

Attached: 941F9FDC-B60D-40B7-9517-4677404301AA.jpg (484x497, 45K)

I've tried that and it gets kinda boring after few months. Drinking beer is more fun desu.

Tfw no trollforest adventure

I had a gf and it was the best time of my life. Now I'm depressed and without sex for 3 years now.

Imagine finding her in your bed getting mating pressed by a nigger

honestly i stopped caring about no gf years ago, my life is so fucked up that that is the least of my problems.
i would just like to be a somewhat functioning human rather than complete subhuman failure in every facet of life.

Attached: 24657625353.jpg (640x769, 27K)

trust me, it’s way worse once you’re somewhat accomplished
I make more money than my parents and i am not even 25 yet, and still i am a kissless hugless handholdless virgin
Surreal feel desu

at least you're able to work and have an income

I don’t work

somehow managed to make all of these happen except for the breakfast part

it's never too late

Attached: 1519771493432.jpg (785x644, 51K)

how do you make money?

Trading

You will never have breakfast. It's all ogre

Trading what?

>Imagine going downstairs, table already set, and her standing there nervously waiting for your validation telling her she did a great job

just make your own breakfast you dumb fucking wojak poster

same here. i'm a better cook than the gf tho so i don't mind

she won't even make me coffee

Attached: mmh.png (655x599, 277K)

Stocks, Crypto, Index funds, whatever i can really

That's awful user. Have you considered a teasmade?

Garrote her

Ge mig ett tips.

Järnhänder user så löser sig allt :^)

Iaf ditt dilemma är inte så konstigt med tanke på att du arbetar hemifrån. Har du några polare du brukar hänga med?

That's illegal in Sweden though, not that it matters since you can find cheaper, higher quality prostitutes in SE Asia

that only happens in the movies

haha imagine not having any of that

haha

Attached: 1510818356732.jpg (1000x665, 64K)

all these rich fucks without gfs..pathetic. You could get a foreign gf just based on your country where you live
>but I want real feelings
Get a fucking grip of reality. Having a gf ruined my youth. I wasted my life and all the adventures I could've had

I want to travel the world alone and have sex with local qts. Be a free man. Not a 20 year old with responsibilities to other people.

Attached: 1536774374866.png (733x960, 287K)

The ony reason I got myself in relationship was because my best friend who is a pathetic, pussy-slave (almost a) virgin like you guys brainwashed me into thinking that having a gf is the best feeling ever..that it will complete me.

Now I cant even get drunk with my friends without having a feeling of emotional burden. You completely lose your sexual and emotional freedom!

I don't need to imagine, my mom already does that

Mommy gf?

Attached: 1536430771726.png (460x460, 148K)

you wake up next to mom every day? ebin :DD

I JUST WANT TO CUDDLE

Attached: 1536130737704.png (378x406, 247K)

Based

im not rich at all

yeah imagine being a loner virgin freak that spends his time on anime imageboards to simulate social interaction and that has never and will never have a single intimate moment with a woman in his life

Haha

>tfw 0.933 digit ratio on my right hand
>too masculine for this tfw no gf sentimental shit

Your buying power and economic standards are one of the best in the world. Therefore, you can work some shitty job and save money (e.g. by living with your parents, roomates etc.)
And travel to shitty 3rd world countries like Croatia where girls will be all over you and with money saved you can easily have the time of your life

I'm literally at uni and still managed to impress a third worlder cutie enough to marry me

She was like that. Sadly I lost her

Pratar på ventrilo med folk ibland men annars inte så mycket

> tfw over 1 and the corelated traits match
I was literally doomed at birth

>Imagine waking up next to a girl each morning
You dont know what you're talking about.
Fucking cow always take too much place on bed.
Fucking cow always want to make hagging. It's really annoying thing because you cant get good dream if your so called "gf" choke you with hagging.
She always want to sleep next wall and when she go in toilet at night, and she like do it couple time during night at least, she always make you awakened.

By the way she always want sex when you're tired as fuck and thinking only about sleeping.
If no you dont love her.
I fuck such life.

>Imagine waking up as a girl each morning...
fixed
well at least you don't have gd

>Imagine waking up next to a girl each morning
Extremely uncomfortable if you two aren't sleeping on a big bed.
>Imagine her whispering "I love you" in your ear before taking off to make breakfast
That's high fantasy, she mumble incoherent shit and I hate slap her to wake her up.
>Imagine going downstairs, table already set, and her standing there nervously waiting for your validation telling her she did a great job
How can she fuck up a breakfast? Boiling water isn't difficult.
>Imagine being loved truly and only for who you are
I don't have to imagine it anonboy.

Lemme guess your chest looks like Joe Rogans scalp

Rogan doesn't have mantits on his head to my knowledge

Imagine living in a world where another human being actually cares about you. Imagine having someone who actually enjoys being around you and wants to spend time with you. Just imagine not being alone in this world and that there would be someone who missed you if you weren't around.

Attached: 1523723023080.jpg (841x898, 188K)

What about your mom?

I'll never know this feel. And I stop caring in 3...2...1

I'd rather not.

Attached: 1528771224149.png (808x805, 1.05M)

that's not funny