Wagie get in your cagie

Wagie get in your cagie

Attached: 1536595415895.png (1418x1112, 623K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking lmao

Attached: 1500682885724.jpg (330x319, 120K)

I can already hear the communists chimping out. I'd rather go full robot than pay an entitled piece of shit to work for me. I hope Amazon eliminates the need for humans completely

YOUR DAILY ALLOTTED FIFTEEN MINUTE BATHROOM BREAK IS ALMOST UP!

Attached: 1536601674436.jpg (753x1024, 175K)

Amazon is a bad company, but that device could increase worker safety.

MUST
SERVE
ISRAEL

that fence would never stop bullets so it will never protect Amerisharts.

>amerishits

Attached: image.png (620x411, 162K)

Best timeline

Attached: Master_Blaster.jpg (763x1200, 136K)

Oh it's so they don't get crushed when working with the automated robots...it looks terrible but it's not much different than protection around contruction vehicles.

Shhhhhhh

>burger sharts in cagebot
>cagebot eletrocutes burger for damaging Amazon(tm) property

Attached: 1512344457580.jpg (1462x1462, 233K)

>FIFTEEN MINUTE BATHROOM BREAK
Someone's being generous.

I just read too they said it was misguided and they have no intention to use it.

But thats not fun. Lets pretend they are trapped in a cage for 8h

Hopefully, the lizard race will soone be free form the burden of ungrateful humans.

Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

Attached: 1491837012832.jpg (419x420, 38K)

SHART

IN

CAGE

That break is also the lunch break.

There is no lunch break

Attached: hamster-im-kafig-basis-aus-flasche-wasser-trinken-a4k37f.jpg (1300x947, 171K)

The CEO has a deal with several US states where setting up businesses in them means the state will effectively provide payment for the workers out of tax payer money so the business doesn't have to pay them, on the ideal that Amazon will draw in more tax money than the state will pay to the workers.

Pretty hilarious and retarded how much power and influence Jeff Bezos has. He even has a seat on the Pentagon defense advisory board. Lmao.

just don't buy from them bro vote with your wallet

RAGIE WAGIE
STOMPS HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
CAN'T BE NEET

IF HE DOES
HE WON'T EAT
IF NO SLAVING
SLEEP IN STREET

RAGIE WAGIE
STAMP HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
SCARED OF NEET

WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
WORK HIS FINGERS TO THE BONE

WORK AND WORK NO TIME FOR FUN
ONLY EXIT IS A GUN

Attached: 33338-9f6188c3cce5d079d5058949af9dd737.gif (200x200, 22K)

Why do americans hate the free market? It is literally impossible for an outsider to compete with that.

I don't even know if they ship to Australia. Most online stores with cheaper prices tend to explicitly not sell or ship to Australia.
I have used their Japanese audiobooks free month offer to download and rip a shitload of audiobooks without paying a cent. Also distributed around the web. I'm a rebel :^)

Anything else would be Godless Communism, desu.

Attached: e06.jpg (640x427, 30K)

10/10

YOUR ALEXA™ WAGE CAGE HAS DETECTED 8 seconds OF INACTIVITY. YOU WILL BE FINED 24 DOLLARS IF YOUR INACTIVITY FOR THE DAY SURPASSES 5 MINUTES. THANK YOU FOR WORKING AT SLAVECORP, ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY!

>ALEXA LET ME OUT OF MY WAGECAGE MY 16 HOUR SHIFT IS OVER

>implying an Amazon employee can afford to buy anything from Amazon

Attached: 1288464489591.png (534x380, 262K)

>wage cage
>Literally designed to prevent workplace accidents
Do you want Forklift Driver Klaus to be real?
youtube.com/watch?v=-oB6DN5dYWo
When did protecting your workers from heavy machinery become a bad thing?
Oh right, 3rd world countries don't protect their workers, they just die

It’s like a reverse one of these.

Attached: 82426E3C-016B-4464-93EA-80A3E9C59205.jpg (800x800, 60K)

>half of amazon's workforce is subsidized by government handouts
>le gommie chimpout imminent!!!!!
Why are all Jow Forums free market afficionados suffering from room temperature iq?

>Literally designed to prevent workplace accidents
No it's not. These sorts of things are only designed to improve productivity and increase the gap between the amount a worker is compensated for their labour and the amount of profit their labour provides.

Attached: 1524531400059.png (633x960, 54K)

quality

Attached: 1440765508242.jpg (400x388, 82K)

They’re partly designed for safety. A company doesn’t have to be virtuous to want to keep their workers safe. Their protecting themselves from lawsuits, disability payouts, and fines.

lmao

>wouldn't have to interact with my co-workers

fucking based

If i could get a job where a robot did the work and i just had to sit on top of it i wouldn't mind, might even be preferable working with robots instead of other people.

Id just like to remind everyone that THE LOCK IS ON THE OUTSIDE

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>Shinji, get in the robot

>Good news son! You're being promoted!
>Whoa, thank you kindly si-
>Not you - The robot. We're giving him a more qualified employee to be under

>These sorts of things are only designed to improve productivity and increase the gap between the amount a worker is compensated for their labour and the amount of profit their labour provides.
How is having a wire cage around you supposed to do that? It prevents having to pay workers comp if that what you mean

oft lad

Attached: americanisation.jpg (1366x768, 142K)

Because otherwise they will take more than their allowed 15min breaks.
Based Bezos.

Attached: wagie_wagie_get_in_the_cagey.png (837x501, 118K)

Attached: 1517160289665.jpg (640x854, 60K)

Amazon also makes the lives of shipping companies more miserable because everyone wants everything next day and tracked.
I worked for FedEx for a bit and it was fucking horrible

LMAO

holy shit

It's absolutely vital in legal disputes to track the delivery and the faster you deliver it, the smaller the risk of something happening to it while it's your responsibility. What's the hangup?

Why are people like this? Nobody needs a billion dollars let alone 90. Would it be so bad treating your employees like people if it meant earning a couple billion less. I'll never understand what goes through these peoples heads.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3124x1176, 147K)

Probably he got bullied in school. I hope his house of cards collapse soon

Nothing goes through it, they're like the evil boss NPC.

Everything has a price in America. Power. Life. Rights. With the money he made from torturing his employees, he can buy people life.

Attached: 1510271726640.jpg (1024x1011, 314K)

You realize that the money in question is primarily in the form of assets and company shares, right?
It's not like he has it in a pool and he swims in it every morning.

Very charming.

Wagie, wagie, get in cagie,
Boss needs help! Don't be lazy!
Zero breaks will make you crazy?
I'll tell the guards to get their tazie.

Need to get those new iPhones,
Gotta pay those student loans.
Work your fingers to the bones,
Bosses need vacation homes.

Don't trust unions, vote in pairs,
Buy all of boss's consumer wares.
We'll stay seated in our chairs,
And make our bosses millionaires.

Love your work! Love the pain!
Feel the life drain from your brain.
Think of all you have to gain,
As your dreams go down the drain.

Come on wagie, join the crew,
Don't you want your wages too?
And if the bossman makes you blue,
You deserve it. You're a tool.

Weekend comes round after ages,
You can come collect your wages.
Throw your parties! Have your rages!
Then get back into your cages.

Attached: gomfy.png (493x533, 187K)

Attached: 1470713245085.png (327x316, 211K)

what is "voting in pairs"?

>he smaller the risk of something happening
No, it means we have to move more stuff more faster
This means shit starts getting thrown and no one cares because "why aren't you filling up these trucks fast enough" is the number one thing you will hear from your boss

>it's real

Attached: L6pJclJR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 28K)

Also scanning has to be done by hand, with a bar code reader which again takes time because in addition to having to move shit faster you now have to scan every singe box which leads to frustration and again, more shit being thrown
Doesn't help that those scanners hardly work half the time, fall of your hand and the sweat causes them to become abrasive and eat into your fingers

It's funny to get all dystopina about such things but what do you think people in a tractor are surrounded by? It's not a cage but they're encircled by a barrier still.

A tractor is different from a cage inside a warehouse

fresh pasta

There is no God but capitalism and Bezos is his prophet

>doesn't understand how publicly traded companies have to operate

there was LITERALLY a court case which said that CEOs have to put shareholder value above all else. they and and will be fired for doing anything (e.g. caring about their workers) that might impact share price.

t. wagie cagie designer

Why does the world have to work like this
This is not ok

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-8881488.png (500x478, 114K)

Why don't they put cameras in into the cage and let someone in India control it remotely? It's possible with aircraft (drones) so why not with cages.

Because for some people, coins of money are a good in and of itself. So there's never enough coins in the coffer.

Because world was created by evil demiurge and is carefully optimalized to generate maximum suffering during its lifetime. Any worse, and mankind would get depressed and die out in a few generations.

>CEOs have to put shareholder value above all else
That's in the law here as well, and that's a good thing

It's about the same, if you're working on a tractor where are you gonna run off to? The acres of identical field next to you?
I am 100% certain that there's a way for the employee to open the cage. It's recutio ad-absurdism that Jow Forums is so fond of.

This. Have you still not understood we're only here to suffer? World has just the right balance to keep people miserable, but not so miserable they will ump from a bridge.

People who become billionaires are either inheritors of such wealth that they are completely disconected from the physical work that went into creating it, or they are sociopaths who horde money to the point of seeming obsessive compulsive.

ZANKOKU NA WAGIE NO TEZE

Attached: 1513627564576.png (936x1000, 242K)

Say what you want about Amazon but they’re a great company. Cheap, cheap products and free next day delivery, sometimes even same-day delivery. Most of their profit comes from their cloud services too.

>Say what you want about Amazon but they’re a great company.

Attached: jeff bezos capitalism meme.jpg (845x1522, 157K)

heh...

Attached: 1518094740758.png (378x279, 66K)

Wanna know how I know you've never worked a day in your life?

1 (ONE) AMAZON INC ® APPROVED DESK DECORATION PER CAGIE FOR WAGIE TO LOOK AT WHEN HE HAS THE BLUESIES

>t. milionaire down on his luck syndrome effected person

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Based and congratulations pilled

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (613x587, 53K)

You're aware CEO's have the highest amount of psychopaths of any profession right?

And that's a good thing

get in your cage wagie i need your money to buy red dead redemption 2 next month

Why most neet are either from Scandinavian country or from France?

I'm finding it to be the complete opposite now. The prices on a lot of things went up and there's less variety than their used to be. Also, I notice that they sell a lot of old products that have been in storage for a LONG time. I switched to buying things from Ebay and never looked back