Its happening user...

Its happening user, I wish you all good luck an- ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Attached: 1524667966465.jpg (1024x683, 140K)

I'm a degenerate gambler if this isn't the bottom

WTF MY LIFE SAVINGS JUST DISAPPEARED

hope...
joking?

MOMMY MAKE IT STOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (606x604, 452K)

see you at 7.5

You need to HODL right fucking now. If you sell now you're going to regret it for life. Do you hate money?

newfag?

yes goyim......... SELL!!

Ah, yet another pretentious faggot, sort of like the other 90% - You're a fucking thot, cuck. This guy potentially is dealing with some major shit right now, you on the other hand, are leaving single digit IQ comments in a show of absolute faggotry.
Bravo, faggot.

if we see btc bounce back to 8300 and maintain for the week i'd say we'll be looking pretty bullish for the second half of the year.

You dumb fucking faggots, it's all going to bleed to like 6k or 4k. That's when I will swoop in and swoink your coins.

WHY DO YOU SELL LOW WHY DO YOU HATE MONEY YOURE MAKING ME POOR

ETH is in full capitulation since it doubled in price. Short it all the way down but make sure you can handle any bounces on the way down.

FULL CAPITULATION. IT WAS A BEAR TRAP ALL ALONG YOU RETARDED FAGGOT.

been too long sincAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1515403772827.png (400x416, 169K)

swoink me daddy

BUY FUCKING NOW

6 MINUTES TILL BULLRUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Fuck I'm selling. Said that last time and here we are. Buying in cheaper, see you boys at 6k.

apologize

Attached: vays.jpg (400x400, 60K)

just went below 8k. oh fuck. time to sell everything

unironically this. 8k support looks solid. Now that I said it it'll probably fall through immediately tho

8k already broke on bitfinex

Tone plz stop shorting, you are crushing the market

Attached: 1526169403030.png (1024x948, 174K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1516159035703.png (808x805, 598K)