Everyone speaks of a "bull run"

If there's anything I've learned from this place, when everyone starts speaking of a bull run coming, its usually a dump.

too many "bull run is coming" posts, too many wishful thinkers, too many people who have been burned, eagerly WAITING on the sidelines to dump it all, on the slightest sign of a bull run.

If you think about it, its probably those very people who are touting a bull run is coming.

tread carefully, very very carefully. the bubble is no where near done deflating, I think we may barely be half way through capitulation.

godspeed

Attached: bull-run.jpg (570x469, 96K)

Mad how people think after THAT massive price spike q4 last year, and resultant crash, that a bull run is coming this soon. It's barely fucking stabilised. This shit is going nowhere for another 5 months at the very least. I personally don't think we'll see shit until q2 2019.

I agree, atleast until then. It will bleed out slowly for the rest of this year, i wonder how many people will panic sell at 5k

I love when there's a serious truth it just gets ignored for the most part

Was too lazy to log in and sell some btc yesterday when the bullrun shills were back. But at least we didn't get another reverse bart. I have never seen Jow Forums call the bottom on a btc dip, and in my opinion this year won't be like last year.

we wont see 2017 2.0 for another 3 years at least

>enter sideways market after a crash
>brainlets like OP want to seem smart and claim we're only halfway down, it's still a bubble

Literary this

Attached: 1525521257048.png (276x256, 57K)

Copy pasting my brilliant post that cannot be refuted

Wish i took SS of all the posts saying
>it's Chinese new year this always happens
>March will be the start of Bull run
>It crashed because of GOX
>Instituitional money is coming in
>April is the start of Bull
List goes on

2018 Consensus was the biggest event of the year, Partnerships were being released
New money was suppose to join
Search history for crypto went way up

And.... as usual it was a sell the news event

Now, it could have just been a trap to con people into buying so they could get one last dump and shake em out
Before an unexpected bullrun but unlikely

How many lies will we tell our selves, early adoption was rewarded. You cannot know about this money making machine, join late. Then expect it to just do the same thing, the whole point was people who bought in when no one gave a fuck about crypto and BTC got paid. They risked their time and money when everyone doubted
When everyone is hopeful for the market, and normies invade as well as nigs, chads, stacys it won't work....

So how many are still delusional and just gonna hold till this thing bleeds down?
Coins with 5k daily volume have dropped to 750 within days.

I think the Boomers were right, this whole market turned into a cash grab ponzi. If you got lucky and landed a good coin and sold the top cool. But only .2% of the market falls into this category.

Anyways ... any thoughts? How many are just gonna ignore all the signs and wait till eoy now for the 'bull run'
How many are still falling for the 'just wait' delusion?

if everybody speaks of the bull run, then most likely we won't see it. also I don't see a reason to hold any coins at all at the moment. even if you miss the BTC bull run, you just throw money on top 100 alts afterwards and wait.

Too many, that's in part why it will be a long, dragged out, slow bleed. By the time the actual 'bottom' happens, everyone will be so discouraged and probably sell it

exactly
Everyone is waiting for just 1 more
Just 1 more huge pump to sell and exit at a gain
>This happened last week
>we stayed in

Here it is folks, the grand psychological scheme of crypto
YOU Will exit at a loss, because you have to

Not at a gain, when you are gaining you will get greedy and want more

>enter angry teens calling me retarded....

This is what I thought but bitcoin recovering from 6k back up to 10k made me have doubts.

the run to 10K confirmed to me that this is a dump. whales need some volume to cash out and the fact we couldnt get past 10K despite the numerous bounces shows it was a bull trap

lol yea 75% of market threads are obvious attempts at manipulation. Stupid wojaks and bears and bulls. Fucking retarded if you people buy/sell based on these douches.

very true.
lots of wash trading during that rally. wash trading, painting the tape, quote stuffing. then they spoof buy walls to look like support, truth is if price goes that low and big sell orders come, they just cancel that buy order and price plunges. thats how we get barts and marges. pure manipulation. spoofing orders for stocks is illigal. all this is illigal, but not in crypto

i just dont get it

i looked at 2015-2017. the corrections lasted days to weeks to find the bottom, then a new ATH a few weeks after the bottom

why is it so different this time? why is an influx of people with tons of positive news coverage and big firms suddenly talking about btc a bad thing?

was it all an elaborate ruse? a bulltrap that was 3 years in the making?

ive been holding all my alts like a total brainlet since jan and ive never felt more bearish than now. is it really time to just give up?

Next halvening is 2021 I think

Keep it simple.

We are in a bear market it sucks. Sell or buy low priced good coins.

A bull market will come. Maybe not as exuberant as 2017. And as said above early adopters have been rewarded and now its money grab scabs in the market...

But it's time to change your game, HODL is a fucking meme so whales can ICO investors can dump on you.

Forex still has smaller returns than crypto at times even in a bear market.

I'm slowly converting over to being a full fledged day trader.

Fiat In>Fiat Out 1-2% on each trade. Even buying and selling Fib lines.

Goals to still make 10x what someone in blue chip stocks makes yearly.

Attached: contemplatingthinkingpepe.jpg (400x370, 24K)

Bull market?
Kek, I just hit 10 btc for the first time today!
I started in August
Thanks Banca
Die losers

Attached: 5FF815AD-1BB7-45F4-96AB-5D9AFA69E9B6.jpg (361x439, 45K)

>i looked at 2015-2017

thats your problem

OK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 100 YEARS WE FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO KILL THE CENTRAL BANKS AND YOU FUCKS CAN ONLY TALK ABOUT TRENDS AND TIMELINES. BITCOIN DOESNT MEAN SHIT, LET IT FALL TO 2K WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT BLOCKSTREAM. MAYBE IF THE MARKET SENTIMENT MOVED TO ETHEREUM THIS SHIT WOULD STOP HAPPENING AND THEN CRYPTO COULD RALLY AGAIN THAT BITCOIN FUCKED OFF. BUT NO, YOULL CONTINUE TO WATCH BITCOIN AS WALL STREET DUMPS AT EVERY 5% PROFIT, FUCK THAT COIN, LETS MOVE THE MARKET SENTIMENT TO ETHEREUM FOR THE HEALTH OF THE ENVRIONMENT

Attached: epcot-gallery-00.jpg (640x360, 75K)

no one knows
Just know that what the general consensus is, is wrong
pro tip
99% chance 20k was the top and we will never see it again
Think deepy about it
twenty thousand dollars
for 1 bitcoin

ETH
EOS
HOT

for the future

IF I TALK IN CAPS MY WORDS HAVE MORE MEANING
RARRRRRRRRRR

also you're a fucking idiot. BTC fails crypto fails.
Eth will never flip it you god damn brainlet

Peanuts. 100k minimum.

>KILL THE CENTRAL BANKS
cute

The total market cap is less than $400 billion
If you don't think a bull run isn't coming, you're objectively retarded

>ETH
you know its a shit market when the number one coin is popular because you can create other shitcoins on it. we are in a deflating bubble

HERES A (YOU). READ WHAT THE FUCK I SAID, WALLSTREET AND 5% PROFITS. FUCK THIS COIN LET THE MARKET DIE AND COME BACK

Damn if you aren't trying for that then you are a feudalist cuck that loves paying daddy to be a slave.

Fuck off this board.

>something is small, so it must grow

THATS retarded

Oh I read it, and you're still very obviously a retard.
Wallstreet hasn't truly been let in yet.
Institutional money truly hasn't been let in yet.
It's starting, and futures were used to bring down prices so they could buy it up.

If BTC fails, crypto fails.
Eth will not flip BTC. Ever.
Nothing will.

This is still just the beginning.

agreed. the normies got burned bad just a few months ago. they aren't coming back until this shit is highly regulated.

>>the total cumulative value of all non productive, non tangible, internet assets is $400 billion, with a b, higher than the GDP of united arab emirates, the same market cap of walmart and visa put together, but its totally undervalued, and will definetly go up. youre objectively retarded

you autists talk about "normies"
but you live in your moms basements and don't actually talk to people.
Normal people are NOT in crypto.
Sure, some have downloaded coinbase app and threw $100 at btc and didn't understand what they were doing. Sure.

When you're parents fucking index funds and retirements have a % of it tied up in crypto, then we can talk about "normies".

Get out of your house. Get out of your bubbles.
Jow Forums is the fucking worst.

99% chance 20k was the top and we will never see it again
Think deepy about it
twenty dollars
for 1 mBTC
You could have had an entire mBTC for just 20 dollars.

>When you're parents fucking index funds and retirements have a % of it tied up in crypto, then we can talk about "normies".

that will never happen because crypto has no use outside of gaining value

right, because you and your economic intelligence can propose a more efficient solution
>in before using a deflationary fixed asset as currency

money =/= currency and currency is simply a tool. currency needs to be inflationary and always losing value, otherwise everyone would just hoard it and never spend. if btc was USAs currency, why would anyone buy a car today, when you can buy same car tomrrow for half the BTC today? man, youll grow up one day. the efficiency of global trade and frictionless commerce fiat currency provides for the world is par none. 99.9% of history our ancestors bartered inefficiently, now you want to ruin all weve come to just so your "coins" will make you rich? dude im all for throwing over the kikes and their greedy fractional reserve system, but until you actually understand how it works and propose something legit better and more efficient, youre nothing more than a moron whos watched too many doom and gloom youtube videos for his own good and only knows one side. come talk to me when youve learned economics

most normies and institutions thought hillary was gonna win

Oh there's plenty of uses.
and I'm not talking about your shitcoins like req and link
Remittances, cross boarder payments, stable store of wealth for countries hemorrhaging money.
We are still in the beginning of this.
Post your wojaks when it drops a few %.
People did it before you and they'll do it after you.

Do you realize how many times "btc has died".
How many times people said THIS IS THE FUCKING END OF CRYPTO
Well before you were involved I can assure you that.
And they'll be saying it for years to come.

And they'll be wrong too.

no they didn't.
Leave your bubble. Drive across the country. Talk to people.
Average white america was pulling for trump to win, because they genuinely believed, he was for the little guy. He was going to help THEM! lmao it was a crock of shit but he made them believe it

>why would anyone buy a car today, when you can buy same car tomrrow for half the BTC today?

Yeah but like...what if you need that car...today? I see that argument so often but it still makes literally no sense to me at all. It's already true today. Why would anyone buy a car TODAY when you could just buy an apartment and rent it?

Fuckk off kike fag, no one needsto read about your retarded political beliefs. Go get blacked somewhere

>Remittances, cross boarder payments
why would any company or government use a decentralized form of payment that they have no control over? BLOCKCHAIN has a future, but crypto does not. Every company will have their own blockchain

>currency needs to be inflationary
oh look
one of these neo-keynesian brainlets again

The United states had it's industrial revolution in the late 1800s under a DEFLATIONARY CURRENCY
This lasted 40 years.

You people are just compulsive liars.
KILL YOURSELF

Attached: 1485693081174.jpg (956x1201, 151K)

deflationary currencies are bad news for economic growth. sure you NEED it today so you buy it today.. the loss is your purchasing power, you could have bought 2 cars today for the price of 1 yesterday, but you NEEDED it. what kind of bullshit is that? money shouldnt work that way. look at the lost decades of japan. thats what a deflationary currency will do to an economy. sure, day to day things will seem normal, you need shit, you buy it. but when you look at the long term that economy cant grow

>deflationary currencies are bad news for economic growth
Are you saying the gilded age industrial revolution never happened?

>cheaper input costs are bad for economic production
this is literally what you are saying
please get off this board immediately

Attached: 1353349437904.jpg (748x992, 281K)

comparing metallic standards in small population economies of early 1800s with the likes of our modern, interconnected, 7b+ populated world.

yeah no bud. apples to oranges.

yep. Get used to it millennial idiots trying to get rich quick.

t. brainlet ancap lolbert

Attached: 8AE514E8-07F3-4152-99D5-525245A7AB21.jpg (680x680, 93K)

inputs would appear cheaper in nominal terms, in real terms they are not. you cant even compare pre nixon shock gold standard bretton woods system to our modern system, and your trying to compare to industrial revolution times? dude..

I'm hoping the market goes to 50 billion where it belongs and 98% of the shitcoinage dies so I can get rich with the only cryptos that matter.

Anyone who has a degree in computer science knows what I'm talking about.

That's why you should always ask yourself "Why does this crypto need a coin/token?

And then, you invest on the ones that have a real tie to fiat and actually make sense both financially and technologically. I could probably count those cryptos with only half of my left hand.

B T F O
T
F
O

only BTC and MAYBE eth will survive just because they are the biggest ones around. even then i dont think we will ever see crazy growth as we did in 2017. all this chink shit will eventually die

There was a series of harsh depressions after the greenback became used less. The industrial revolution happened in spite of hard money, not because of it.

Nah I'll just fuck my very white girlfriend when she gets home, but thanks you basic-insult-spewing little autist. Go outside, it's good for you.

Sure there will be private blockchains but listen to he's very much correct. There will be a shitcoin apocalypse and 99% of projects will die. This whole ICO, ERC20 bullshit will die.
But the good ones are going to make those of us smart enough to seperate the chaff from the wheat very, very rich.

kek, I do have a degree in computer science
Cryptos represent the advent of non-counterfeitable digital commodities.
They're a revolution in financial instruments.
I do hope you keep out though, it's just for naysayers to stay poor.

The funny thing is if there is a 20117 2.0 in 3 years it is still literally Getting rich Quick.

>But the good ones are going to make those of us smart enough to seperate the chaff from the wheat very, very rich.

no it wont. its never going to be insane exponential growth like last year. sure it may go up some, but it will never explode 5000% in a year. its already expensive for "normies" and as i said it literally has no use other than gaining value espeically when private, faster, BETTER blockchains exist. Bitcoin will no longer make anyone rich unless they already have money

Would you look at all of these brainlets lol. All speculation, nothing substantial. Completely omitting the fact that it’s only just started and projects are now being implemented into the real world. Btw, I’m actually a big dick chad so my advice is worth more than you incels lol.

>I do have a degree in computer science
that doesnt mean shit. CS degrees dont mean you understand economics and the truth is almost all of this is complete trash

agreed. ETH and alts will make gains, but BTC is going to trade sideways at best, but will more likely keep falling until it lands around $5000-6000.

BTC will be no less than 75k USD at this point next year.
I was talking about other projects, good projects. They're in the top 10 and biz likes to hate on them.

>They're in the top 10
TRON is in the top 10 lol. thanks for proving my point that this is a bubble full of worthless shit

and if you read what I had been reading I was talking about good projects. I said this ICO erc20 bullshit will die.
99% of this shit will die.
The stuff that comes on top, if you're buying right now, will make you very rich.

>Projecting this hard

>The stuff that comes on top
the only thing that will survive is BTC and it wont make some one rich unless they have a lot of money already. youre actually agreeing with but you dont know it. this is a bubble

Good post but I'm bullish on the 4th industrial revolution meme. Crypto solves too many problems all at the same time, the potential for massive societal change is almost horrifying.
The bubble was a paper bubble so we MIGHT not see it again, but there is still very good money to be made and now is the time to start looking.

Attached: bruno-le-maire.jpg (575x250, 27K)

Btc will not go below 7k ever.

There's no reason for all these alts to be as expensive as they are. Everything is far overvalued. Tether printing money pretty much catalysed BTC's growth from $2-3K to $20K within the space of a year. There are thousands upon thousands of shitcoins that have no real-life use cases. Even if they do try to have real-life use cases, they try to unnecessarily apply blockchain technology in areas where it wouldn't even be beneficial. All this commodity is useful for is speculation and trying your luck in trading.

BTC
XLM/XRP
IOTA
that's what will come out on top

agreeing with me*
>unless they have a lot of money already

and thats a big if it even goes up anymore

>XLM/XRP
>IOTA
you poor soul....

No, no I'm not.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see

>Tether printing money pretty much catalysed BTC's growth from $2-3K to $20K
BTC's growth from 200 to 1k is widely accepted to have been incredibly fake bot trading and we will literally never see $200 again. People don't care about that shit.

kek gotta love the self fudding threads like these. Sell the BTC, sell sell sell sell sell get out now the sky is falling, the sky is falling

SELL

crypto is dead. that's why biz is still making posts about it being dead every day right? lmao

>this
all smoke and mirrors overinflated overhyped bullshit

Of course its ponzi. Nobody is rushing to buy BTC at 10k, so we bounce of 6k, shorts get liquidated, and then big guys long to 10k. Here they realize no one is buying this shit and they short again...its traders market because liquidity is venezuela level.

quality post m8. top shelf damage control.

Dumb money like us are the cancer in the market. Stop thinking that normies will contribute to the market, the relative little value posted in is not worth the insecurity.

Also, there have been tons of posts on here and other crypto places measuring market confidence indirectly.

Now suddenly after those posts mostly have stopped, we begin to see many posts about a bull run.

Expect the market to hit new lows within the next 30 days, for then to have a small run above current value.

>inputs would appear cheaper in nominal terms, in real terms they are not
bull fucking shit
Back during that time they increased in REAL TERMS, that's why the deflationary gilded age had extremely high levels of economic growth

>and your trying to compare to industrial revolution times?
I was just refuting your silly idea that inflation is necessary for a currency to work.
Obviously it's not.

>I want to be impoverished and enslaved
enjoy your central banking enslavement and wagecucking

wrong, the long depression was largely a myth, real wages increased during this period
the gilded age was the most stable time for the economy

Lotta fud their fren. Going long x25 wish me luck.

They don't understand. They're good little goys that genuinely think saving cash and having their money be worth 7% less YOY is a bad idea. They are the perfect example of useful idiots.

now at days it does, mong. this isnt the 1800s. if a currency is not inflationary, wheres the incentive to spend it? monetary and fiscal policy looks to increase spending to stimulate the economy - thats why trump cut taxes. more money in the consumers pocket = more money being spent in the economy = higher revenues, etc. if youre looking to preserve your wealth, do not look at currency. deflationary currency would not work at all today, especially in a country like USA where the population is growing. if there were only 21M dollars MAX and capped off in the economy like there are 21M BTC, and new participants enter the market (birth,immigration) only 21M dollars to go around, people need dollars and demand them to purchase items, the purchasing power of the dollar goes up, which means prices are falling.
>the long depression was largely a myth
im pretty much done with you, idk if youre a troll, if not i dont get where you got your indoctrination but youll probably grow up one day.

>if youre looking to preserve your wealth, do not look at currency

if anyone holds more than 10k in currency, unless they plan a transaction soon, is completely retarded

>wheres the incentive to spend it
To fucking survive you dumbfuck. toothpaste, housing, cars, clothes

Nah, don't worry. Look at the charts - Ethereum is gradually decoupling. Correlation analysis shows it's still pretty tied in, but going down. Flippening is inevitable imo.

I just shifted my trading bots to base off Ethereum yesterday though (BTC bart is annoying as fuck to account for), so I might be biased haha.

>now at days it does, mong. this isnt the 1800s
do the laws of economics MAGICALLY change depending on the year?

>wheres the incentive to spend it?
There's less incentive, this is good. Savings is the lifeblood of the economy.
People will spend large amounts at some point, but underconsuming is very important to create capital production.

>monetary and fiscal policy looks to increase spending to stimulate the economy
Keynesian bullshit that has failed us time and time again.

>im pretty much done with you
But it's true though.
Looks like you get all of your info from kike university textbooks instead of actually looking into things.
The "long depression" had falling prices and growth in real wages.
If we had the same "long depression" today it would look like a massive economic boom.

>but youll probably grow up one day.
dat projection

Attached: 1525606912173.png (1160x3292, 616K)

>To fucking survive you dumbfuck.
lol so its all good that the economy is stagnant and theres no real growth - as long as we get our basic necessities - why not have that too, and prosperous growth?

>pic related - what a deflationary currency does to an economy

Attached: Nikkei_225_Index_Inflation_Adjusted_Historical_Chart.png (1041x480, 13K)

>do the laws of economics MAGICALLY change depending on the year?
yes you fucking retard.

margin fags like you are why you get barted

How about you fuck off and let people who've earned their money decide what to do with it. Without them having to worry about inflation and other bullshit. Fucking little faggot, you're a women in a boy's body trying to tell other people how to live and what to do with their money.

>yes you fucking retard.

>the laws of gravity change depending on what year it is

Attached: 0919035403990356.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>comparing gravity to how viable an internet shitcoin is.

You know who thinks like you do? Children

nobody was talking about crypto, we were talking about inflationary vs deflationary currencies
why do you people always get btfo?

>wow mom just leave me alone i wanna spend my money !!

the state of this board

I like it when bear markets makes Jow Forums all introspective and world weary.

Attached: 1526266867656.png (670x503, 339K)