Yuropoors

>yuropoors

Attached: image.jpg (1200x617, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yrKjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so, hows that whole net neutrality thing going? Did anything happen in the end?

wtf it says it's not available. what is it? Can anyone see it

same here
p-probably just Jow Forums glitching out

I'd tell you what it is but I don't want to be arrested when I'm in Europe next

I haven't noticed anything myself, but these things tend to manifest over the long term. Reagan deregulating shit didn't have immediately dire consequences but it fucked the unions and wages down the line. We fall for it cuz our country is horrifically short sighted..

Attached: BreadAndCircuses.png (800x381, 31K)

>pic
misses obsession with football

Stop making these thread. You should be busy being ashamed of your own country.

Attached: 7649840D-28B1-4B35-9909-E184514E4D6B.gif (800x800, 125K)

10/10

Attached: 1521907852076.jpg (499x484, 66K)

Fucking redpilled
Based trump

Attached: 1536768138884.jpg (960x504, 28K)

Satan pls

Wouldn't a copyright violation of a meme imply that there's a copyright owner in the first place? I mean, most memes don't even have a traceable creator, and Matt Furie can't enforce a ban on drawing any kind of frogs with orange lips.

Attached: 1435513227320.jpg (651x641, 41K)

We went from 12th fastest internet to 6th in the world.
archive.fo/yrKjI

fuck it has already started

site owners have to pay a fine for every individual piece of copyrighted material that is published, they need to aggressively filter all content quicker than it gets uploaded
this is impossible for a site like Jow Forums, the easier option is to just ban europeans from seeing anything

Attached: lolcats.png (977x402, 94K)

>paid for a Jow Forums gold account
>now it's useless
>no refund
>mfw

Attached: x0vjs.jpg (205x246, 8K)

What does it say?

How do you prove a badly drawn frog meme is yours? You can't

But who is going to enforce it? Do you think there will be a hundred EU employees sitting on Jow Forums waiting for a Pepe to be posted so they can fine the website?

based

it doesn't matter, the point is Jow Forums has the following options:
1. implement a system to check every uploaded image to find copyright violations, way too expensive and slow with current technology
2. pay a fine everytime someone uploads a copyrighted image, people will obviously abuse this maliciously so its not an option
3. ban europeans to avoid the fines and the copyright checking
realistically they will try to implement 1. but on a huge budget that will fuck the site until they roll it back, they will eat some fines for a while maybe a month or more and then finally 3. comes around as the only feasible option
I don't think enforcement has been planned yet, its targeting published content so anyone could screenshot the copyright violation, report Jow Forums, and they would follow up
even if they delete the copyrighted content its already been published which incurs a fine for the site, every time
Jow Forums gets DDoS'd all the time, this would be the same some kid uploads a copyrighted image, screenshots and reports, repeat for every edgemaster out there

Report to WHOM?

Soros

whatever chucklefuck agency the EU creates to handle this with your tax dollars

Man I’ve always hoped one day Europoors would be banned from the internet, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think they would do it to themselves

The swiss and some other balkanoid will remain though

kek

cringe
based

Oh fuck you!
10/10 i lold hard

Disney employees.

Attached: 5df.jpg (800x800, 75K)

so when is it going to happen? I'm not following the news etc

Attached: 1517265571247.jpg (641x530, 46K)

>fucked the unions
How is this a bad things?

fuuuugg

Attached: 1536584199885.png (490x586, 44K)