/flag/ - /extraflags/

Benin Edition :DD

Previous Edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. don't have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, /sp/, and Jow Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

How to install: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Jow Forums

>Webm install guide (Desktop and Mobile):
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com/
About Jow Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png9VDsop.png

Attached: 450px-Flag_of_Benin.svg.png (450x300, 424)

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/analytics/241961/gallup-global-emotions-report-2018.aspx?utm_source=September12-Global-Emotions-Download-Report-Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-Global-Emotions-Download-Report-9_12_18&utm_content=2018-Global-Emotions-Report-Link-1
youtu.be/snhkO-c-S0c
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-xzMIGJwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: Le-Benis-ferme-ses-frontieres_ng_image.jpg (308x217, 39K)

Attached: 1525385439179.jpg (407x441, 183K)

Don't even tax it, I'd be more than willing to donate to the cause

Attached: 1524510124117.png (1165x900, 252K)

how far is Bergunda away from me?

2500-3000km?

Attached: nTC6SNPQbEQ.jpg (357x343, 36K)

about this much

Attached: 1525394589096.jpg (720x435, 85K)

Attached: Europe2ndLevel.png (2715x2771, 1.25M)

where's the Kosovo poster?

majestic

that was Goslar
he did italy+balkans
fugg, you missed one of the greatest roadtrips ever

Attached: USA 2nd lvl map.png (4200x3105, 952K)

>pol

fcking captcha

Attached: O-KIHYLcbnc.jpg (841x1200, 85K)

BENIS

Attached: 9BwN2g3WI9A.jpg (932x571, 93K)

>Total Emotions Worldwide
liderally whadd? X-DD

gallup.com/analytics/241961/gallup-global-emotions-report-2018.aspx?utm_source=September12-Global-Emotions-Download-Report-Email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-Global-Emotions-Download-Report-9_12_18&utm_content=2018-Global-Emotions-Report-Link-1

>give us all your personal info to download our report
this made me even more fucking sad :(

I don't want to live like this anymore
I don't want to live at all
I don't want to make this face anymore
But if I don't, that's all

I don't love
I don't feel anything
I don't feel anything where this love should be

Attached: 15349680.jpg (261x173, 15K)

welcome to the club frendo

Attached: you-are-not-alone-mane.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Attached: 83a.png (600x365, 173K)

Attached: 1497904635937.png (691x653, 19K)

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 27K)

weird song btw

youtu.be/snhkO-c-S0c

Attached: ExtraFeels.png (790x720, 131K)

Day of the rope for women is coming, i feel it

>tfw can't defend myself

youtube.com/watch?v=_2-xzMIGJwY

Attached: 1536448771103.png (468x371, 282K)

Gnight flaggots

night mane

is spain the best destination for Erasmus?

me

Attached: 66716699_p0.png (707x1070, 839K)

I already knew fish didn't have emotions dumbass

also me

night, I'll going to sleep now too

bit rude

Attached: 58679280_p0.png (797x1070, 898K)

everything fucking sucks

damn right

woah

Attached: 1536523693610.gif (367x265, 565K)

cmere

Attached: 34enm.png (487x361, 361K)

yall ever just want to remove your own head

>net neutrality, no GDPR, most powerful surveillance state

and then of course facebook, google, et. al are all amerishart in origin

Attached: mfw.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

day of the cope for sonoma

last month of the shitpost before *aryland repeats another grade in shitposting school

yall ever just BTFO bedford

yall ever just miss trips

feel like im missing something

Attached: Cataluña 11-09-18.png (9354x6614, 2.2M)

you lads ever just get tired of being here

aye

yuh

not really

when u w a l k i n g

Not really. This is like my home away from home. You guys are the biggest normies I talk to on a daily basis

Someone edit this to make it say /flag/ instead of #Twitter

Attached: DlsQl9kVAAAFP9-.jpg (750x831, 92K)

> You guys are the biggest normies

Attached: download (2).jpg (199x112, 4K)

Eh. I'm just here for the flags at this point. Half the people here are unbearable to be around

thnks
spanish flags are my favorites
i think some might be missing tho

Attached: Cataluña 13-09-18.png (9354x6614, 2.22M)

the parasites have nested in my Israel, France, and USSR flags. I've had to throw them all in the containment zone (my shitty bathroom) and will be burning them, along with many of my clothes, blanket, pillows and matress tomorrow
I am so very tired
desperately trying to save this shithole house was not how I wanted to spend my weekend believe it or not

we get it you RROOOO at us, we got the picture the last fifty times you felt spry enough to be a pickle rick contrarian

these are bad countryballs

Attached: file.png (293x393, 184K)

You're making out my """autistic screeching""" to be far worse than it actually is, and it's exactly why I'm getting sick and tired of you

>You're making out my """autistic screeching""" to be far worse than it actually is, and it's exactly why I'm getting sick and tired of you
I wouldn't have even (You)d you if you didn't say almost the exact same thing ver batim a few threads ago
>"""autistic screeching"""
who are you quoting

wew imagine catching a whiff of seviers filth den

Attached: GJrOuTL.png (706x680, 84K)

that is so disgusting
you even sleep with that stuff

should've put my hazmat gear on before coming to the thread today

it reeks of raid and regret

I know, it's absolutely awful and I have to sleep in another room until this is fixed and honestly it just might be fucked
I hope I don't have a disease already

Attached: file.png (132x460, 89K)

>exact same thing ver batim
Haven't a clue what you're talking about. I'll admit my memory's shit, but I think this is the worst I've said on the matter so far.
>who are you quoting
No one really, but I'm sure it's what you think of my posts at this point

is it contagious?
just to be sure im gonna stop replying to you
i think we all should stop replying to sevier in order to not get contaminated with his bugs

don't let other people's opinions stop you from posting anything you want. otherwise you run the risk of letting the haters win

do u know de wae? u must have sevier bugs to know de wae

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>Haven't a clue what you're talking about.
given a little more paraphrasing than I remember
>No one really, but I'm sure it's what you think of my posts at this point
the fug are you talking about, ily minnie
just because we disagree about something or I don't like something you say doesn't mean I'm going to start randomly hating you or SEETHING at your mention
if I didn't like you I wouldn't actively include you in flag projects like flagcraft or OC videos or ask about your art progress
I'm sorry you feel differently

yes, I am covered in the bugs and they have taken over my brain
*rubs bugs on u*

Attached: file.png (523x88, 20K)

Then get lost fuckface, and take Maryland with you

>pic
Fair enough I guess. Just didn't think that 2 slightly connected posts in the past month would be as annoying as they seem.
>ily minnie
just because we disagree about something or I don't like something you say doesn't mean I'm going to start randomly hating you or SEETHING at your mention
Feels like that sometimes though, but granted you aren't the worst offender. Just don't like it when people get unnecessarily mad over seemingly small or unimportant stuff, not a personality trait I enjoy
Case in point

Attached: 6df.png (658x901, 96K)

>all this drama over flags
you fags need to get out and feel real human contact lol
also dont reply to me bug boi

no u

the funny thing is, they never notice the double standards of what they get mad at. it has to do with who posted and not what was posted, and somehow original contributions are bad but shitting up the thread with whining is OK

>feel human contact

I'm going to try this soon, no memes

tell me more about it

>Fair enough I guess. Just didn't think that 2 slightly connected posts in the past month would be as annoying as they seem.
its not really annoying it just makes you look like a drain or a whiner when I know that's not you
>Feels like that sometimes though
sorry lad :(
that's something that I acknowledge and have been working toward doing better with
if anyone else in this thread has felt similarly for whatever reason they may have I would like you to know that there is not a single flagtist I actively dislike, no matter our common spats, and that definitely includes paki, sonomer much to what I'm sure are your doubts

>it has to do with who posted and not what was posted
read above

mmmm yeyesss the bugs are crawwling all overrr you mmmm yteyesss take my INFESTATION sonora..... mmmm yess the buggzzzz
>feel real human contact
I am trying. it is hard to work up the will to work towards a female with such an unsuccessful track record, but I am not going to just RREEEE WOMEN

Attached: file.png (625x915, 870K)

>it is hard to work up the will to work towards a female with such an unsuccessful track record, but I am not going to just RREEEE WOMEN
You will learn someday. Maybe you will finally see the light; I have more hope for you than the two pieces of shit that are in this thread right now.

Please, don't even reply. Go to /cum/ or something. Better yet go to /lit/ or another one of those fag boards - you might get the illusion that someone cares about what you say

i didnt specifically mean "sex with a female" when i said human contact, if thats what youre thinking
i just meant to say get out more
but sex is good too

I never understood this general

I see that in hindsight I'm just retarded
sex is neat but snuggles are exponentially better
are my bugs on you yet

no one does

>You will learn someday.
I swear I thought I had sworn off women after last time but I just can't help being back on my bullshit
>I have more hope for you than the two pieces of shit that are in this thread right now.
>better yet go to... one of those fag boards - you might get the illusion that someone cares about what you say
I know what you are trying to do and I would like if you did not

>I swear I thought I had sworn off women after last time but I just can't help being back on my bullshit
I have sexual urges like any other man, but you have to have a level head and realize that women inherently don't want you ONLY BECAUSE of minor facial structure and height issues that you cannot change. Once you've realized this, you won't see women the same way you did before. I encourage you to critically think on this situation.

I will reply to you and there's nothing you can do about it, califaggot
>/lit/
more of a /his/torian myself

its main purpose is to promote the extension and flag collecting
we share the flags from our trips, compare maps, and other stuff related to collecting

Then please go there; nobody worth a damn frequents that board anyway. I'd much rather visit /news/

>I have sexual urges like any other man
I don't
I have very few overtly sexual feelings and that's why I don't masturbate very often
>you have to have a level head and realize that women inherently don't want you ONLY BECAUSE of minor facial structure and height issues that you cannot change
I am six foot two and I think I have an ok face
am I ugly sonoma
>Once you've realized this, you won't see women the same way you did before
I thought I was really redpilled by thinking this way and wanting to avoid women in this way but looking back on it I think I was just really bitter about being rejected so much
I'm not as bothered these days
>I encourage you to critically think on this situation.
I think I like cuddling and that's a pretty good goal to work toward

>more of a /his/torian myself

Attached: file.png (800x450, 474K)

I am going to change my behavior in order to become more palatable to society, and become an active participant in my community rather than a passive observer. I have a few ideas of where it might lead me but life almost certainly has other things in store. If things go well you won't be hearing back from me

Lad, the superficialities you criticize women for are qualities you have yourself, they aren't gendered. Also being like "fuck all women because they don't want me" just reads as you not being able to respect anyone you aren't attracted to yourself which is a major sign of immaturity.

fug >>

You're 6'2"? Fucking really? You should be able to get a woman very easy, even a white woman! You simply aren't trying, and you cannot be incel. You're on your own buddy; i would kill for your genes.

>Lad, the superficialities you criticize women for are qualities you have yourself, they aren't gendered. Also being like "fuck all women because they don't want me" just reads as you not being able to respect anyone you aren't attracted to yourself which is a major sign of immaturity.
If I were attractive, then I wouldn't have these issues. Women have always hated me, and computer attractiveness tests have rated me as ugly. I'm not immature, just realistic. If I were even relatively attractive, then I would have lost my virginity years ago. Men like me are genetically chosen to be outcasts; the question is can we incels use our rage to make the female fuck us.

cmon guys, dont make me sound the incle alert

Attached: incel.png (489x717, 385K)

He should have took a gun and walked down to the local womens' rights NGO instead of whining about it and slandering us in the eyes of the normies and the privileged.

stop replying to me or more will come >:)

Attached: sex maniac.png (982x680, 320K)

lole
how tall are you
>You should be able to get a woman very easy
I've still got a plenty of things to drag me down bud

>implying
you can absolutely post more, I love her

Have you ever considered that the part about women constantly avoiding you is due in part to your personality and not your looks?

>computer attractiveness tests

Not even going to touch that one lol

Seeing yourself as unattractive isn't forcing you to make rapey comments, thats a choice you are making. And you judge other people more harshly on their appearances than most people do *and* men are judging you on your appearance as well, not just women. That's the actual reality, and your meme ideology doesn't have anything to say about it because it can't be conveniently blamed on everyone else

5'10.5". Basically if you're below 6'0" you're persona non grata to women, especially ones worth fucking. Take your height as a blessing; most of everything else is fixable. Mental issues are not an excuse for inceldom; we call you mentalcel and consequently fakecel.

Unless you have a disability you have the whole world ahead of you.

it could very well be neither, many women have a similar personality to sonoma

mentalcels aren't fakecels is a failed normie cope

Women fuck men with awful personalities all the time. I mean, look at the domestic violence rates; most men beat their women, and the women stay with them because they're attractive and/or have money. Hell, a beautiful white woman will fuck a primitive low IQ dark black Somali who thinks women are his property as according to the Koran before an average white man like me.

Personality doesn't matter. You can change your personality. Women are really interested in the things that men can't change and therefore are uncommon, such as height, facial structure, dick size, and race.

>And you judge other people more harshly on their appearances than most people do
I don't; I just have the courage and integrity to speak the truth about myself. I know my worth and will not lie. I also will not lie about the depraved female way of thinking which instantly disenfranchises me of sex.

if you say so

Attached: sex maniac0.png (538x571, 339K)

I dare you to challenge me with evidence. Please do; i will simply counter you with rational proof of female promiscuity and hedonism. I have never lost an argument; the normies and privileged simply acknowledge that I am right and I can do nothing about it.

The former is a true statement, but the latter is rather false hahahah