Is Light Yagami considered a villain in Asian countries...

Is Light Yagami considered a villain in Asian countries? In pussy West and Latin America he is considered a villain by leftists and SJWs. But what about countries that don't have Christian and French Revolution values?

Attached: unnamed (6).jpg (381x386, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiHero
visualcapitalist.com/animation-rapidly-aging-western-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yagami Light? for me it's Yagami Right

brazilians really need to do something about their entry level taste in anime

Good taste in anime: Little girls dancing?

He is a bad guy. Anyone he deemed evil or challenged him died. He killed plenty of innocents just to save his own ass. Not to mention the constant manipulation.

So? He was killed and the world become shit again with more homicides and mpre wars

he is just some guy who got powertrip from his weapon and got put down by real state power

Why do you even care it literally a shit tier edgy anime with nothing behind it while it pretends to be smart.
Like alright the guy gets something that let's him kill everyone if he knows their name so what does the main character do? Yeah he throws his life down the drain, what he worked on for his whole life? Doesn't matter now, gotta kill bad people.
He doesn't think about what's truly bad or good and that topic isn't really brought up.
It's a retarded anime with a really shitty plot and the main characters just do whatever is easy to use to make them seem smart with lots of "crazy mind games".
Fucking Akagi has better mind games.

i think my joke went flat?

>living under tyranny is cool if it works

of course
at least it's not some ancient 2005s anime

no, i liked it, here's your (You) good man

He's a pussy, Akumetsu is way better than him.

Attached: akumetsu-532993.jpg (1200x937, 169K)

Dont worry Goku, I kekked

he is a retard who put himself in danger for literally no reason

You shouldn't bother so much with baby's first politics anime if you can't even properly speak english yet
Also L was morally right besides being selfish here and there, but South americans are epic edgy memers who go to /v/ and say shit like "Villains" who did nothing wrong xD
You would probably be killed off if there was such a thing as a real Light/Kira in the world for being such a waste of space and oxygen

Attached: 1464557612014.png (254x372, 72K)

Yeah because democracy is the biggest meme from centuries

i mean it's ok even if you want to kill the bad people but why would you make any hints you might be involved

Based.
Light is such a bad character.

Look, another leftard acting superior for posting in a Chinese cartoon imageboard again

>democracy has failed
>brazil

Attached: 3a7.jpg (680x680, 77K)

But alright he decided to kill the "Bad guys", why does he kill the street thugs and such and not the kingpins who rules the gangs in the area? Why doesn't he kill dictators in countries abroad or the other thousands of people more worthy of killing than people who committed small crimes like the ones he killed.
The option of the bad guys being able to change for the better was never brought up, he was the judge and the executioner of people and there's a reason that isn't a thing because it's dangerous especially when the ones who take that role are edgy teens.
Liking or even starting a discussion about this shit anime just proves you're trash.
Even one piece is better.

Attached: One_Piece_by_Togashi.png (1530x669, 203K)

Democracy is a meme.

Attached: 20180913_125704.jpg (410x280, 87K)

What the fuck is a good anime for you? Pedoshit with little girls with maid clothes dancing and singing?

>arguing over chinese comics

you're so obsessed with moeshit you don't even realize it's the next step in line for you after rewatching some dragonball crap for the 5th time, do you?

man, hues simply won't shut up about their 2 digit IQ politician EVER
of course democracy has terrible points when you take into account a country full of illiterate chimpanzees who have a hard time doing basic math

There are reasons beyond liberal/sjw shit to dislike him. For example he’s a disloyal, lying, manipulative, sneaky cunt.

90% of /a/ consists in animes with little girls dancing. You can't even talk shit about Dragon Ball or talk about quality.

GITS
Bebop
Mushishi
Berserk
Samurai Champloo
Akir
NGE+movies
Kaiji
Lots more.

ゆるゆり

The term is "anti-villain"

Champloo is boring and the only reason people like it is because nujabes

Ping pong the animation
宇宙兄弟
Hunterxhunter
Monster

Attached: 3.0.png (112x112, 25K)

Other than champloo I agree with the rest of your tastes

based.
good taste fren

>and not the kingpins who rules the gangs in the area?
He obviously did though. Did you miss the part where he pretty much executes entire prisons?

fuck off English teacher

>Executing entire prisons
Do you need a reminder that people high up in the yakuza don't get there too often?

Attached: kek.jpg (179x282, 7K)

All japs ITT are English teachers or proxy.

Democracy is a meme everywhere. Swedish elections? German news? It's only democracy when you go full left

I fucking hate ev*ngelion

Vigilantes and people with God complex are criminals.

What makes you think he didn't get rid of them whenever he could?

>Neon Fedora Evangelion
Lol dude

We should kill all communists then.

gendo, now that was a real villain

*sips

Because he didn't, he was killing people who did pretty minor stuff usually and when he killed people who could be deemed evil he did it just as easily as he killed hundreds of other people.

no, it's "anti-hero" actually
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AntiHero

While I do believe we should regard everyone, I don't think everyone is equal. Does that make sense? I talk big about hearing everyone's voice yet I don't think even 1/4 of my country has what it takes to function as human beings

Man he was an edgy, manipulative kid with an enormous ego and a god complex. Why in the world would anyone consider him a hero?

Most Europeans don't have a clue who he is, anime is for pussies and kids, grow up

He's not really portrayed as evil, but more so an example of how "absolute power corrupts absolutely."

He's a good lad at heart

Attached: 1533163783376.jpg (480x478, 56K)

英会話の先生やってないのに(*´-`)

This is a hero, m8.

Attached: CD9FF217-F8EF-47E8-905C-FEBEF4FD749C.jpg (900x1380, 244K)

Again, democracy is a French/American meme. Not even Americans or Frenchies believe in democracy. It's only democracy when you go full left. You can't go right.

He kills bad guys much like batman or whatever. I think he goes "too far" in a few cases (like when he kills L) but most of his stuff is just superheroics.

Oh wait Batman I guess tries not to kill people and put them in jail instead, thanks to comics code of the 1950s. But other superheroes kill people iirc.

He says anonymously to anonymous people on an anime imageboard

There's a difference between anti-heroes retailing against misdeeds done to them and taking justice by their own hand, and shitty characters who just lust for power and think they're right and everyone is wrong.

>Good lad
>Begins killing people who did minor things as soon as he gets the power and then has dick fight with L

yeah, great on him to kill mostly people who are already in jail and are not being executed because most people think that idea's not so hot
oh and policemen because he has to measure his dick against L's
It's a shitty anime and the main character is just vanilla edgy

>French/America meme

Attached: 1B468F0F-523D-4B15-82CB-BC1A5462FE3A.jpg (994x559, 110K)

lol Europe doesn't have a clue who he is because Europe is a bunch of literal oldfags. Anime is the future and Europe doesn't have one.

visualcapitalist.com/animation-rapidly-aging-western-world/

Based Croatiabro

You have something like a death note and don't know if it actually works. You could just be crazy. So of course you have to test it. Testing it on someone small makes the most sense.
All of his actions are completely logical

>kills bad guys much like batman
ayy lmao
must resist nerd urge to correct you...

Putting people in jail doesn't stop them from murdering or raping others. In fact, jail is a hotspot for people murdering and raping each other. There is way way more evil in society than people want to believe, and people don't magically reform because they got caught.

man, it was pretty much just a kill spree and a dick-wave with L
hell, iirc he pretty much flat-out claimed he just wanted to be god in the last chapter. But don't hold me on that
But anyway, this is not so important to me that I'd go argue about it

>Captain Boy Scout
considering the great job they did on his personality for the movies (the 90s and the recent), yeh he's great, but in the comics....

Attached: images.jpg (443x659, 66K)

I corrected myself in that second line. But there are other B-list superheroes that do kill people, even if Batman/Superman etc. doesn't. Light is only as edgy as them.

I hate Death Note.

Personality of people in comics always just depends on who is writing the story because there is no author continuity. Every author has their own "take" on the character with a few things held in common.

One reason why Manga >>>>> Comics. (The other reason is kawaii waifus)

>Get something from an entity that is not from this world and tells you you can kill people with it
>You NEED to test it an then you NEED to use it.
He had no reason to use it in the first place and if anything he should've kept it and used it to secretly eliminate opponents to advance himself in life.

Based

Show went to shit after L's death so I don't remember much, but yeah, he said he was going to be a god of the new world and even had some bitch who worshiped him.

btw you definitely forgot the series, but i saw it recently on tv (dubbed to mexican because kids here can't read)
he ALREADY finished the yakuza and was killing minor criminals. the error in his method however was that he needed those criminals to have police records otherwise he wouldn't know who to kill
while many argue that "jail doesn't do shit to stop criminals from being criminal" the idea was that jail is a place for them to reform. many seem to forget that, including the main chara himself

okay lol, just saying, if we discuss this we look like retar-- i mean, /co/ posters and that cramps mah style, ya know what i'm saying?

manga has better art too
of course it has it because it's not a single artist but a batallion of people doing the backgrounds and minor details, but yeah

If I had a death note I would abuse the heck out of it. L would be on my case in a milisecond.

I wouldn't go after criminals but big name fuckos who get away with everything because they have power. Take this and that and that and this. Also I would go after people who are annoying on twitter or make obnoxious op-eds. Take that and this and that and this. Am I an edgelord? Or am I the embodiment of justice? You decide.

If anything that would've been a worse (and really boring) use of it. Light killed every Dictator and
Tyrant in the world, and the the media played that us as a divine retribution from god. That put the fear back into people that this world so sorely needs

No, just an edgelord

i thought it was pretty good but i wasn't terribly impressed, unlike most of the people i know.

he was absolutely a villain lol, anyone who thinks otherwise is an edgelord or retarded.

THIS is a real hero.

Attached: cyclops.jpg (875x1200, 348K)

He didn't finish the yakuza tho only the ones he could find.
And he basically only killed japs.

No, the only morally right case when you can kill someone is if you know they did something wrong and didn't get punished by it
And with that, I mean serious crimes like intentional murder, extortion, kidnapping or rape.
Petty shit like thieves and burglars don't fall into this category. And much less people who just annoy you.

This.
Most underrated superhero.

もう外国人の英語教師だと思う。本当に日本人なら、日本のパスポートの表紙を見せてくれる。日本に行ったの前に偽パスポートを作った?

But would an edgelord be trying to make the world a kinder and safer place for all, by killing off all the corrupt and evil murderers in power---as well as obnoxious weenies on twitter?

Don't think so. Nothin personnel kid

Attached: 1243980994214.jpg (750x3500, 362K)

He died like a little bitch of course we see him as a bad role model

Chaotic Neutral. Killed a good few innocents to save his own skin, and making some guy die in a car accident for coming onto a girl too aggressively is definitely too far, but there's enough people in this country who really should die to fill up a list written on toilet paper in size 8 font.

>And he basically only killed japs
again, you're not remembering correctly
he showed off how many euro names he put in his death note to Ryuuk in the first chapters
but yeah, he didn't finish completely the big fishes because he had no data about them (name and face)

i'm not asian but i want to say my opinion:
the series has its moments. no, let me be honest: the series has THIS ONE GREAT moment which is the murdering of Naomi Misora in episode 9
when i was studying victimology i recommended that episode to everyone in the classroom to see how a killer plans his murder, and my teacher agreed
probably there's other good moments but the rest is corny crap, especially the great finale

Attached: images.jpg (422x1600, 362K)

Persona 5 did the vigilantes thing better without being edgy shit.

>Hunterxhunter
lmao

This cartoon was just an edgy faggot. He's was not even a villain, he couldn't even be considered as such, let alone a hero.

>watching anime