How are the homeless treated in your country?

How are the homeless treated in your country?

>Germany
No one has to be homeless here if they really want.

Attached: file.png (941x699, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/09/12/thug-spray-paints-homeless-man-sitting-outside-supermarket-7935999/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're usually treated like shit by the police and also by normal citizens. Everyone seems to think it would be best if they'd just die. It's really sad t b h.

People give them money and the buns get angry and aggressive with a few people don't. They love to steal from stores and flip out if they get called out on it. Cops do their best to try and help them but the bums get all spooked about it because they don't want give up their drugs

We cover them in paint
metro.co.uk/2018/09/12/thug-spray-paints-homeless-man-sitting-outside-supermarket-7935999/

we can legally run them over with our vehices

Same for most European countries.

T.someone who has never been homeless
The homeless are treated pretty bad. If you fuck up in life or are just really unlucky or disliked you'll become homeless. The average American thinks that they're all on drugs. There is very little help for the homeless, and most homeless shelters here are constantly full. If you do get into a homeless shelter they're usually full of people who will steal your stuff (including the people who work at the homeless shelter). Most of the homeless here don't beg and just live on welfare which is pretty inadequate if you don't have a place to cook your food at. Once you're homeless here it's almost impossible to get out of it unless you have help from someone else.

You can't get a job here without an address, and most people from my experience aren't willing to let you receive mail at their house. There aren't places many to shower or get a hot meal, and the few places that are available are overtaxed, and most of the housewife types are trying to get them shut down. Most homeless just smoke weed and drink. A lot of them use meth. The ones that use meth are the most visible and ultimately ruin any charity that is there to help the homeless.

Most of them die in the winter if they don't move to a place like California or Florida for the winter

just a bit of banter innit?

Not really, cos that beggar killed himself yesterday.

>No one has to be homeless here if they really want.
>No German has to be homeless here if they really want

ftfy.
The reason why most homeless are from (south) eastern Europe.

They die from cold

Spot on. Took me 2 years to get out of being homeless. Finally have a place to live, and I'm working on getting a job

Have you gotten back on your feet user?

I live in California.

We're having a homelessness crisis here in California. If you go to cities like L.A and San Fransisco these people are everywhere. There are literal tent cities sin some parts of the city, particular in LA, The cost of living here is high and the far left political establishment supports open boarders and a constant flow of people into the city. No many poor californians are forced to leave the state and spread their stupid ideology to there parts of the country.

The radical lefties that have monopolized the political establish in my state needs to fucking burn.

t. San Diego native.

Lefties are based.

They are destroying the state of California.

Bums here are literally just extremely lazy/drug addicts/mentally ill
They like the idea of not having to wake up at certain times to go to work, not have to worry about paying bill's, etc.
People feel bad for them because they don't understand their mentality. Most of them like living like that, and are actual literal pieces of shit.

They are like NEETs but worse

Not well, especially if they're men. A lot of shelters will not accept men in Canada, only women and children. A guy tried to push for change but the marxist left destroyed him, he committed suicide.

>People feel bad for them because they don't understand their mentality.

Ah yes, the "I want to be mentally ill, psychosis is so fun these days" mentality.

Mutt logic.

>blaming victims
Didn't expect any less of you my southern hombre. Do you seriously think people like being on the streets, being spat on, assaulted, pissed on, beaten by other bums or kids, ticketed by police? "They just dont want to work lol" says a temporarily embarrassed millionaire for the fiftieth time.

And that's a good thing

The "homeless" you see on the street usually have pretty big houses where they sleep.

Don't have homeless people here. Don't think we ever did. I think it's illegal, too.

There aren't any respectable homeless here.
They either get back up (it's not too hard to find a job that pays just enough to be fed and have a bed in a shitty communal apt) or drink themselves into oblivion.
You wont notice the former since they're busy cleaning the streets or hauling asbestos.
The latter are treated like the human trash they are.

>hauling asbestos

The city has a shelter which offers food, place to sleep but these guys are usually very fucked up to restart a life.
It's usually old people in almost every case.

I've heard the shelters in the US can be dangerous. Bet that's doubly so in the US of the south.

>No one has to be homeless here if they really want.
Same here BUT IF you happen to lose apartment for some reason there are homeless shelters.

t. lived one month in such place

I dunno what passes there but it's not something nice too see.

dey good boys dey dindu nuffin

They're usually ignored by the general population and face at best ambivalent attitudes from authorities. In some areas they face repressive policies about sleeping in public places.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Like the other poster said they are all either on drugs or have mental illness. I encourage you to come by these camps and see for your self and really understand why these people are where they are at instead of being a typical uneducated liberal. They have access to a lot of state sponsored programs to help with housing, rehab, jobs everything but they don't want it.

He couldn't handle a little banter. No wonder he was homeless

I know people who lived in SF in the 70s-80s. Apparently homelessness was an issue back then too because state psych wards had been emptied without securing funding for other mental health treatment, so people with serious mental illness were left on the streets.

Bullfucking shit
I've see them every day downtown (Toronto nigguhs), and since three years ago at every second major intersection on the way to work. Economy is fucked and we've cut gibs for the poor so people are forced on the streets

Attached: 1525452741967.jpg (1414x1308, 736K)

I highly doubt that canada cut expenses for the homless. Being homeless on the street is really expensive for the state as they have to absorb extra crime and police presence as well as expensive hospital visits. It's cheaper to house them but the thing is many do not want to obey someones rules. I encourage you to take a look at what is really available to these homeless you see and you'll change your mind that they really arent just down on their luck the problem is very complex involving drugs mental illness or low education/skill sets.

>Being homeless on the street is really expensive for the state as they have to absorb extra crime and police presence as well as expensive hospital visits
This is true. It doesn't mean that provisions for the homeless are made with this in mind though.

I was on the Canadian side of niagra falls once and saw this blonde qt 9/10 begging on the streets. No way the bitch is actually homeless but I really wanted to kidnap and wife her.

dude........whoa...................deepp..................................

Depends how she's dressed usually. Theres a early 20s chick begging on an intersection on my way to work, and also another one downtown. Over the few months seeing them there you can see how the person changes, clothes turn to shit, etc... Shits tough and I'm amazed how most Americans nowadays have 0 compassion for people down on their luck/ plagued by a mental issue/etc...

edgy

>if they really want
want do you mean
rich people here say that about poverty too

the state provides food and shelter

It's not america.

and various options to get back into a normal life

link?

You will get social/public housing or the state will pay your rent for private accommodation if not possible.