Who /incel/ here?

Who /incel/ here?

Attached: Stblackops2cel.jpg (202x250, 8K)

Just a regular virgin

Attached: 5.png (313x257, 173K)

Volcel, till marriage at least.

I have emotional anxiety. I have rejected countless interested girls for no real reason other than I cannot be arsed to put in the effort when they show interest. I keep telling myself it's not a problem.

Begone accursed succubus!!!

Will your wife's son let you have sex?

Volcel master race
hate talking to girls they're all so simple minded

I’m going to marry a virgin like me.

You can't marry a 12 year old.

Bump

says you

>incel
>volcel

>reddit tier inventions

Go away, I am a wizard.

Attached: 1520090092416.gif (450x253, 997K)

Too bad for that user most of them aren't virgin at that age either.

Wizards that are volcels or pretend to be left this site for wizchan. Incels integrated to reddit after normies took over Jow Forums. There is no place for wizards on Jow Forums anymore.

I will never get over that 8/10 blonde that stubbornly insisted on dating me while I refused on every single occasion, she was so smoking hot holy shit I miss a lifetime opportunity

Attached: 1498441856617s.jpg (205x246, 6K)

cope

>caring about non familial women
LMAO

>not courting your sister
shiggy

>countless

Attached: 02158746355.jpg (321x382, 21K)

Isn't "incel" a reddit thing?

Jow Forums is reddit now

Just as well, as I can't afford child support.

true

If you were unloveable back then there's a very high chance she was in it for your money, position or was desperate and therefore had some really big problems under the hood.

Just keep improving yourself Zlatan, girls will come naturally

Okay, you fucking mongs. Get this through your thick fucking skulls- your personality, unless you have diagnosed ATYPICAL BRAIN CHEMISTRY, is not the problem.
You morons are essentially regurgitating the same nonsense and mantra of PUAs and redditcucks: "just be NT". But what this really is, is just the phrase "just be confident" assuming a new form and subtly confusing you all.

You don't need to have superb confidence or NTness. As long as you can hold a conversation with a girl- that is, a girl who is visibly INTERESTED in you, your personality is fine. Unless you are actually borderline retarded, your personality is FINE.

You just lost in the looks department.

Get that through your little pea sized brains, okay?

Some of you nitwits, I swear, are so fucking delusional. Just listen to yourselves. "I know this guy he's not a male model but he has a girlfriend." "Eggman got a girlfriend [for one fucking week no less] so you can too haha if you just work on your confidence!" You are literally no different than the redditcucks and neckbeards who tell us about their fat friend who pulls all the hotties because of his confidence and his funny personality.

You're not shy, you're just unattractive - and if you are shy but attractive, you're a piece of shit who's getting his dick wet but enjoys the validation he gets from sex starved incels.

You're not sub-male model, you're just UGLY.

what is NT?

non aspie

Right here

>tfw volcel
Remember lads, quality not quantity.

Attached: 1476905079387.jpg (489x499, 41K)

Why? For religion? Because when the Bible was written the average age for marriage was like 14

They are from Reddit you dumbass. Incels are not the same as robots.

Don't pretend you're a support group when all you do is tear each other down. If someone feels bad about their race, the next poster fires back by saying it can't possibly be worse than having acne. If someone tries to make themselves happy by picking up an instrument, someone else screams COPE until they stop trying. That's not what supportive people do. That's what abusive pieces of shit do to ensure that you never feel confident enough to better yourself and leave them behind. Please stop defining yourself by the things you "can't" do, it will stunt your growth as a person and make you miserable. You CAN make your life better, and it starts by leaving this echo chamber.

Attached: cognitive.jpg (407x720, 143K)

Absolutely based
I never understood the thinking behind saying "cope"
How is a guy learning to play instruments or studying hard in order to better himself, or at least take the burden of inceldom off of him, in any way a bad thing?

COPE

girls approached me in highshcool
still a virgin tho

Yeah, you can better yourself and then marry a fat single mother that hates you because you aren't Chad.

> this thread
> these flags

Mfw 197 cm, blonde hair blue eyed, good looking Viking :)

>tfw incel
>Mexican
I'm cursed by god

>have a gf
>been with her for four years
>nothing surprises me anymore except how thin she looks on some of the older photos
>want to fuck other women all the time
>can't do that because I'm a man with one very strong principle "no betrayal"
>in part I think this fascination with other women is because of the principle
>the pain of not fucking other women all the time burns more painful than not having sex at all as a virgin
You don't know the pain of having immoral thoughts but having strict self-imposed rules, virgins. There's always "hope" for you guys. You can have sex with girls if you manage, but I can't even if one presented herself right now. You should consider yourself lucky no matter how impossible it may seem at the moment.

I'm 170 cm and brown haired.
at least I have blue eyes...

Attached: 1536258007969.png (1080x1070, 1.28M)

I am an incel but this is because of so called sexual market and vagina capitalism. If you lost genetic lottery (born manlet, skinny/fat/microdick/brown eyes etc.) you need to invest shittons of monies in yourself just to get average 3-5/10 gf who already had sex partners in her past. That been said - if you weren't born as Chad (with good genetics) you are fucked through you whole life and the only thing you can hope is some landwhale or else you live as a virgin until you die.

Manlets that are no shorter than 165 cm (5'4") can still pull women.
I've had many friends around 170 cm and none of them had problem with getting women.

Attached: manlet actors.jpg (1224x966, 224K)

>actors
Were your friends actors as well?

No. I posted that picture to emphasize that height obviously doesn't hinder you from progressing in life.

me, unfortunately
its mainly my own fault i dont try enough

Go outside and look at pairs - 99% that you will see a tall (185-190) male with a cute girl. Not manlets.

Yeah because the tall people block the manlets from sight.

>tfw you have a massive fetish for girls several inches taller than you letting you rest your head on her chest

Attached: siege of diu.jpg (274x275, 20K)

Not only from sight, but also on the sexual market.

no shit
the whole incel culture revolves around giving up not trying to better yourself

How do I take advantage of inceldom and get girls to bully me for being a short virgin friendless loser? Right now I'm just invisible

Attached: i9ui7gy7wwvz.png (720x775, 454K)

>giving up not trying to better yourself
you can polish a turd but it will still just be a turd

a couple is a family, son.

I remember being shocked at seeing how many sub 170 cm guys were walking with girls while I was on vacation this summer.
Also unrelated, I noticed a lot of super tall guys date super short women.

>I noticed a lot of super tall guys date super short women.
Yeah that is what I see these days quite a lot.

>that time a cute girl with huge milkers outright said she liked me and wanted a relationship yet i fucking declined her
i know of your pain

Attached: 1524504139275.png (500x500, 26K)