Annoying american millenials

>organic food
>"i dont want to be an adult" said unironically as an adult
>ugh please forgive my student loans because I'm unresponsible
>capitalism is bad and evil
>my (high salary which can pay for everything that I need to pay for) is too low

Attached: how-millennial-are-you-2-22003-1473371885-0_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsu01ikLdQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

boomers* they screwed eveyone over for money. Millenials are living in the world created by them.

What’s the age range for millenials? Born in 94.

Attached: FCF5DF54-F42E-4937-B5B3-6591E981F397.jpg (597x589, 80K)

That seems to be mostly an american phenomenon since those kind of people aren't that numerous here.

Shut up croat.

zoomer

Do you have any idea of what agrotoxics cause to people?
Ffs, It fucks up the soil and will ruin the planet for the next generation of humans! Not just that, but it causes damage to people that are already living here.

Showing any sign of humanity is too much for you? Then go fuck yourself and die, like you generation is doing...

I fucking hate old people, they dont like young people because we dont want a bad future for our kids. Boomers are trash!

youtube.com/watch?v=lsu01ikLdQY

Anyone mind to tell me what exactly is bad about organic food or complaining about the lowest purchasing power since 1960?

boomers are mad people don't like the absolute shitheap the boomers have made and others are now inheriting

1980-1995

millennial lol

They're not numerous here. Just a meme made up to make people afraid of hipsters ruining society.

Attached: generations.jpg (1128x1535, 1.11M)

hmm

Attached: DHXL_98XYAE4OyG.jpg (1200x1170, 315K)

Who let you out?

Attached: image.jpg (1418x1112, 174K)

Nothing its just another boomer freakout about ''weird sounding science names'' like them freaking over DNA, any type of food with any remotely scientific term in it is considered poisonous by dumb boomers.

Attached: American intellectuals.jpg (1000x2000, 264K)

Thanks to the boomers, i can drop my boring job and live out the land.
Their generation could not afford that without live in borderline poverty.

Organic food isn't always a healthier option

Millenial salaries are shit compared to even 25 years ago

We are a generation of killers.

Attached: 8f8.jpg (680x680, 56K)

>American press
Its all inflammatory propaganda

Gen X is literally an entire generation of NPCs

>organic foods
>bad
enjoy the bitchtits

*stands around awkwardly*

Attached: TheImportanceofDailyStandupMeetingsinScrum.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

>Be born
>Ruin everything
Heh, nothin personal boomers

Damn dude is there anything we haven't killed? Eat shit Hitler and Stalin the millennials are coming through.

Tbh this is pretty normal stuff. Robots are often kept in cages, this is just a reversal like with shark cages.

ironically these are the kind of headlines i would expect to be written by millenials

chadlennials

>acquire more wealth and material things than any generation in history
>consume so diligently you accelerate climate change several hundred thousand years
>destroy the social security system your parents gave you for your benefit
>do every drug as a teenager and then complain about young people doing weed
>stagnate wages while greatly increasing the cost of living and ruining the housing market
>get a job with a firm handshake, and then create a work culture and job market so depressing that nobody has the money or energy for traditional families anymore
>die peacefully right before the environment and society collapses
Based. Absolutely fucking based.

Attached: peterhiggs.jpg (1200x867, 364K)

gen x here reading this now im scared of thee millenials worse than the taliban

Nahhh, those kids just pretend behind their cellphones and computers.
Most of zoomers never actually fight in their lifes because every school banned bullying.

I hate when Irish people complain like Americans, about the hardships of modern life, without realising that Ireland 40 years ago was a poor shithole of a country. It gives credence to the idea that millenials just like to complain, and are pretty self entitled.

I hate that I have to be associated with them. Yeah things change and maybe you can't buy a house as easily as your grandfather, but you have to play what's in front of you. Complaining about it makes you sound like a little spoiled faggot.

irony is lost on your dark skinned kind i see

Wrong.

Attached: 6Ml8uCy.jpg (419x373, 25K)

Do Chinese people born after 1995 complain as much? I would be interested because China experienced the most rapid increase in per capita income and living standards in modern history.

Chinks are spoiled asf due to 1 child policy.

That still means real wages are deflated you absolute stooge

Except the chart shows that real wages increased 22% over the last 25 years even independent of other compensation you absolute fucking retard.

>watch gameplay videos of LegendofTotalWar
>"ugh, I'm not ready to be an adult!"
>he's in his 30s

Attached: i would prefer not to.png (600x337, 177K)

how do we live differently? I'm 25, still live a life with little responsibility, don't feel like settling down and breeding some ugly yolk, and living some 'normal' life. So what? can't join the fucking circus. I don't want to be a hippy, I don't want to e a loner, I want to be part of something, Something different. Maybe we should all live on welfare in the woods, and spend the day building shit or getting up to mischief, like techno-gypsies, vagabonds of the digital age. Who's in?

No, why is it "Americans"? and there is nothing wrong with organic food.

Everything posted about Helsinki leads me to believe it's full of them.

*BLIC*

Attached: snap-yep-this-one-is-going-in-my-cringe-compilation-www-gamersriseup-com-snap-34011038.png (500x698, 171K)

>Organic food isn't always a healthier option
True and in many cases it's more taxing on the environment. Also, they can still use naturally occurring chemicals and some of those aren't exactly great.