Tell me your goals Jow Forums what do you want in life and what are you doing to acheive it?

Tell me your goals Jow Forums what do you want in life and what are you doing to acheive it?

Attached: products%2Fseven_seas_seating_by_bradington_young%2Fcolor%2Fss185_ss185-03-089-b.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Nothing and nothing

Bump

Fighter pilot

Attached: wallhaven-369942.jpg (2048x1176, 510K)

Now where the fuck is your ambition?
How are you gonna do it?

Air Force ROTC

Attached: wallhaven-418095.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Why not Navy? You have a MUCH higher chance to actually fly, coming from someone in the navy.

Get married and have 3+ kids.

I found a qt bf who wants to have kids.

Because I don't want to be on a boat very much, and I they have a smaller selection of fixed wing aircraft.
USMC is your absolute best chance though, if you have a decent GPA (>3.2), can do well on a PT test, and pass the physical you're basically guaranteed a pilot spot.

Attached: wallhaven-375805.jpg (3000x2158, 890K)

Space Force Admiral.

Why 3 Mario? Cuentame

A car, my own apartment without roommates, and a job that pays enough for a modest but comfortable lifestyle.

I am participating in an employment program for long-term NEETs and should have a job within a few months.

>He think we will have a space force in our lifetime
good 1

Huh, I never knew the USMC part, cool.

Come to the dark side muh lord.

Do you have any certain skills?

>A car, my own apartment without roommates, and a job that pays enough for a modest but comfortable lifestyle.
This, though I don't give a shit about having a car if I still live in the city.

I want to find a nice Latina wife and have mestizo children with her, then live happily ever after. I already graduated college debt free and I work as a substitute teacher and a server.

Where do you live?

Manage to move to the US and become a cult leader by pandering to muh heritage mutts. A mix between Rajneesh and Varg Vikernes.

I was a pretty lonely kid. I was an only child, my parents worked full time, I was in kindergarten when I was 14 months old.
My life got messy for reasons beyond my parents control when I was in elementary school and ended up spending most of it in hospital without being able to be outside.
Now I just want to... have kids. Give them a normal childhood. A house. A stable, loving, present family to take care of them.

It'd mean the world to me. I'm lucky and I have a boyfriend who feels the same, and we have the means to afford that kind of lifestyle now. We'll see.

>Do you have any certain skills?

I'm pretty good with my hands and have been learning more such skills as part of this program. I may end up working as a maintenance man. I am also thinking about going to trucker school eventually. I am also a skilled cook but I hear the food industry is shit.

Highly based. Let me be your second in command

Well thats good to see that you kept your head up american dream/10

Target the white pride fucks who live in the suburbs.

I live in San diego, Ca. I'm a 28 year old attractive male so im hoping this won't be hard. Just moved here from a town 2 hours north.

What are you goals user?

I want a small comfy home. Looking in the range of 30-40k. I want an investment portfolio I can neet off. I lastly want a qt bf.

i want to become a rockstar and revive rock music

Just my 2 cents, trucking is good money but minimal free time. Food industry sucks unless you own a restaurant, then its a new kind of suck. But keep it pushing.

Then you should have no problem, I come from an area thats predominantly latino and the best advice I can give you is have a strong backbone and dont let them acheive the positional dominance they strive for, they WANT you to be in control. Im finishing up my military service to head back home to become a police officer. Try and help the community that helped me.

>what do you want in life
is this question supposed to be this tough

die fag

Do you live in the south? Property is cheap as shit down there.

"So how you gonna do it?"

my goal is not giving a fuck about anyone's problems. Literally dont care unless it impacts my life.

Be true to yourself and the answer will come eventually.

How are you gonna get there?

This year:
Get my weight loss surgery done (due this year)
Put my meme site(s) up and start earning passive income enough to support myself as student
Get a summer job because doing Uber sucks during vacations

Future:
Get an Internship in 2019, hopefully stay as part-time student
Move to night classes and graduate from Computer Engineering in 2021
Start some form of company 2021-2023
Maybe buy a new car because mine will be 10 years old by then, I'd get a 2017-2020 GTI or M240i depending on how successful I got.
Get a math degree before 2028
Move to the US/Germany/Japan by 2030 and earn a decent living

Nothing too ambitious really,

Attached: 8c028261e04be8ecd4f98047bff1911a.jpg (800x540, 43K)

Thats very articulated so I take it you put alot of thought into it. If you push yourself to reach, you will acheive.

Are you Nordic?

Tell me more Jow Forums

Midwest. Property is very cheap here too.

Finish it degree

Get script for stims and take them

Depends where, cornfield illinois forsure. If thats what youre going for.

is this a pasta?

gay reply

More than that. Hop on zillow

Why would it be pasta?

Attached: 5baf0a800fd7af707ee50cea83561aa5.jpg (1190x1086, 235K)

I’d like to kill time and distract myself with trivial shit until I die.

>Goals
Making my parents richer and proud of me.
Then buy a house in rural Puno.
>what are you doing to achieve it?
Studying one of the most demanded and better-paid careers in my country.

Just bee yourself cutie pie

I want to be comfortable with myself and able to not be burdened by anxiety, while at the same time finding a passion that I can devolve myself to daily AKA a daily activity that will make me feel whole.

This is a feelgood thread, fuck off faggot.

For why though?

What do you mean for why? It beats non-existence.

What would that be.

How you gonna do it?

Living a meek life is non existence.

Bump

Nothing I said implied meekness.
Even if it did, you’re wrong. A quiet humble existence is still an existence.

You might not see it as such, but that’s just your ego fucking with you.

suck my dick nigger

Did you ever aspire for more?

I do plenty of stuff, but none of it will amount to anything ultimately.

I’m of the opinion that everyone is just killing time before they die. Some are just more deluded about it more than others.

We're all gonna die. We're all gonna be forgotten. Why not live a life that gives us the most gratification?

have an asian gf

>Tfw no asian gf

Attached: 1508415351745.png (657x527, 31K)

Industrial Engineering, I would also serve the armed forces in order to get some land or legal benefits.

Already achieved them. I'd like to go for my masters someday though. Or get another BS in neuropsychiatry.

I'd like to become more self-sufficient and not have to rely on other people so much.

I want to travel from Alaska to the tip of Argentina on a motorcycle. I told my friend about it and now he wants to go with me. Once i've saved up a considerable amount, i'll give it a go

Document the shit out of that, sounds like a movie.

How does the peruvian military treat its veterans.

How you gonna do it?

I want to move to a nice little town and escape the shithole I live in, own a big house, make lots of frens, and get married to a nice girl

Attached: 1536709532503.jpg (1200x676, 86K)

Studying my ass off for these actuary exams.

>Tell me your goals Jow Forums what do you want in life
get a job so i can get good money
>what are you doing to acheive it?
im studying

It depends. If you are serving voluntarily you get a monthly payment along with a life insurance, per diem, technical careers, discounts in museums, cultural and sports events. If you serve more than one year then the army will pay your university or any superior institution that you are attending to. If you stay there for years then you might get lucky to get some lands.

My dad doesn't want me to join despite all of this though, the only way that I convinced him to let me serve the armed forces was by telling him that I was going to end my career first.

Yeah my pops wasnt too thrilled either. He'll accept then turn around and be proud/brag about you. 9 times out of 10

I want a foreign gf
I already know some french amd dutch (and wouldnt mind learning something else if I had to) but I dont really know how to pursue it. cant really travel due to my job

or just like meeting anyone not at a fucking bar or someshit

Foreign exchange students would be your safest bet. Otherwise vacation in very touristy areas.... alot

Never really had a goal, I prefeer to live life "year to year".

I'm currently one year from finishing my architecture studies and from there I'm not exactly sure what will happen. I know I want to work as an architect but I don't really care about where, as long as I'm having a nice life. I guess..

By seeking therapy

>Goal
get a wife
>What am doing
having gf

Love, nothing and I don't know how.

Attached: 1536562553157.jpg (1632x1224, 176K)