HALO3D 500 eth in 3 minutes

I was here the other day telling you to get in. Contract pumped to 500+ eth in the matter of minutes, some took their profit and it has essentially found its bottom.

H3d is the first pyramid that will be adding games on to it. You will be able to use h3d tokens to play their games.

I heard some sort of shrimp farm game is coming out, with NO BOTS ALLOWED. Definitely something to keep your eye on

H3d.pw

Attached: 3A75C0BB-266B-40DC-BB87-82BCBDD81458.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Gib me shrimp farm. Let me farm.

That was fun! Next pump will be funner! glad i got wind of this a few days ago. thanks user

absolute most insane smart contract launch i've ever witnessed. 500 eth in less than an hour is nothing small :wow:

Attached: HALO3D4.jpg (425x270, 41K)

Fucking hell this pumped hard, buying more at this price.

Stupid retarded pajeet. We're not falling for your scam.

All info about this scam available here: By the way, these scammers deliberately waited until the other thread got archived so they could start spamming Jow Forums with their scam, JUST like I told you they would.

Absolutely pathetic.

pumped to 520 in a few mins, now retrace to 260, exactly 50%. This is where we'll see some big buys and where i'm looking to reinvest muh ethers.

#1 holder. check it

It dumped even harder when the dev cashed out 25 of his ETH and the contract went from 580 to 320 in 2 minutes flat. Everybody is sick and tired of these dumb copypasta clone pyramids.

Everyone who got in early have already cashed out and made at least 5x their initial profits. Most initial investors are already down 40% of their original investment. If you invest now, it'd take until 1500 ETH in the contract just for you to pull 2x.

Use your brain. Avoid this stupid scam.

Are you retarded?
There’s fucking games coming out in literally a day or less. First pyramid with a working gaming platform. This is a serious breakthrough

Shrimping with no bots is great desu, that thing went to 100 eth, but bots raped it.

Seems like you have a personal beef. I’m assuming you’re a rival. Oh wait, there are none. Kek

At least this one gives to charity. I'm down to make or lose money if in the end I am benefiting a charity.

Are there actually games going to be built on top of a P3D-platform? What is this shrimp farm? Another pyramid inside a pyramid?

And it's having games built on top of it so the tokens actually have a use outside of getting more divs

You mean Zethr (250 ETH premine) or Quasr (still in production)? Yeah, this thing is dead in the water with its ridiculous premine and dev dump.

Faggot, if you want to give to charity, give to charity. Literally NOBODY invested in this trash cares about charity. They're in it for the money.

amazing launch, i bought after the first dip, this will beat p3d by next week once all the games come out

You're a salty little faggot cuck, aren't you?

The devs didn't dump though, you mong. An early investor cashed out quickly and people started fudding the channel

And the Halo 3D gambler's nature shows through.

Sad.

He put in 5.4 ETH and pulled out 25 ETH while the majority are down 40% of their initial investment. Of course everyone started losing it, as they should. The people still holding now are people hoping and praying Craig and Trevon shill the hell out of this thing so they can make back their money and get the hell out of it.

500 eth went in, 36% of it is divs, now it is at 300, some people cashed out for profit, and got out divs, most of it still there, you guys are literally missing it like you missed p3d.

Hahaha, keep being self righteous and broke you spastic cunt

my face tomorrow when he says he should have bought yesterday

Made some crazy profit on this one...thanks user. Riding the waves

Yeah it wasn’t a dev. It was a guy that the dev wanted to help out. You can ask around. The main devs and marketers are still in. Plus they have a game coming out any moment it seems. A farm game without bots

games coming confirmed, nice touch lads

Attached: HALO3D3.jpg (553x484, 56K)

They're literally copying EtherShrimp. Everything they do is copy, copy, copy. Nothing they do is original, at ALL.

- copied contract from PoWH 3D (name is literally Halo 3D)
- copied 20% div rate from PoWM
- copied charity giving from FART (part of POOH)
- now copying EtherShrimp
- copying some other games already out

NOTHING THEY DO IS ORIGINAL

Greedy scamming faggots.

oh shit

he's got a point.

this is doomed.

lel what the fuck is this the relaunch of the failed zethir bullshit?

It's just a shitty p3d clone scam,

Just wait a week and p3d is launching an actual game fomo3d to go along with it, and it doesn't copy paste its content its actual brand new shit.

Attached: tron.png (1920x1080, 229K)

pretty much just fucking wait for the p3d devs to finally fucking release fomo3d and it'll be the next big thing that everyone copies for 3 months like p3d was.

Attached: fomo3d promotional image4.png (1903x958, 859K)

Not necessarily - could be the opposite
Settlers get fat, pioneers get killed

P3D been lauching fomo3d for 2 months already and there is still no date on when its actually gonna get launched.

they were talking about a testnet sometime this weekend or next week.

Not that it matters literally 100% of anything they launch becomes instantly massively successful. Even if you have to wait ages for it.

Attached: fomo3d promotional image2.png (1903x958, 2.26M)