Why are YUROPOORS so anti-car-oriented? Don't you know that car means freedom? Maybe you can't even own a gun either...

Why are YUROPOORS so anti-car-oriented? Don't you know that car means freedom? Maybe you can't even own a gun either? LMAO

Attached: tapatalk_1536918704282.jpg (1200x1152, 219K)

lmao eurocucks and theyr """public""" transport

Attached: 1488720672839.jpg (508x504, 77K)

Because we're subhuman cucks who prefer public transport to save resources and bikes to stay fit.

>8% of salary
>can only drive 460km
objectively worst country, fuck this fucking SHITHOLE

Why you need to drive so much when you can do Milano-Roma in 2 hours with train?

Who really gives a shit about how far you can drive

Only old people and children too young to get a driving licence ride a train. Real men don't. Deal with it.

And why's that? Why would I suffer city traffic in places like Rome and Milan, when I can simply take up a train and take a bus?

gaayyyyy

Because Europoors are mentally deranged.

>cantdrivefartugal

Attached: 1505969811624.jpg (433x419, 31K)

Cars are bad.

Car doesn’t mean freedom. It means you have to sit in a car for 2 hours a day.

I don’t hate cars but if you think it’s smart to design your cities so that cars are the only reasonable way to get around you’re a dumbass and you’d fit right in at a Trump rally.

Sorry goy we need to pay excise duty for the (((Lebanon war))) and the (((Suez Crisis))) we can't lower prices

Wish we had high-speed trains here so bad. America would look awesome from a train. And we have a bunch of regions that would be perfect for HSR

This.

But then again, if you live in a large city you kind of deserve it.

Yesterday a committee working under Ministery of Traffic published suggestions to the obligation that all carbon emissions from private transportation must be reduced to zero (0) by 2045. One of their propositions was that they are going to subjugate all of our forrests for diesel production. For fucks sake!

They just want a technocratic surveillance society. Electric cars working via internet and completely controlled energy consumption are just a couple of elements in the plan.

Climate warming is a hoax.

b&r

>car means freedom

Lol what the fuck

A car means financial slavery, which is the worst of all slaveries.

In big cities you can use public transport. When I need a car for something, I just rent it.

Car rentals have changed everything. I get all the advantage of having a car any time I want, without the financial pressure.

>fuel in Poland and Lithuania is 20% cheaper than here

Yeah, well, I call for bullshit. Been there and it were a few cents difference.

Why would you need fuel in Germany anyway. Your car is already in Poland.

border voivodeship have higher prices because germs were leeching off and still are despite the high prices.

The car is in Poland, Vanya is in Polish prison.

I drove all the way through both cunts, tho.
Nearly 20% means that you would have fuel prices of just a bit over 1€/liter (like 1,04) a few weeks ago. Really doubt that.

C-can I get my car back, please?

I drive because it's the only way to get to work but I wished I lived in a city with better public transport and I'd sell my car

What's wrong with public transport?

Attached: polybahn-faehrt-ueber-viadukt-bzw-793837.jpg (1024x683, 1020K)

When you'll bring my bike back.

Well, we used to have prices like below 4 zł (1 euro = 4,30zł ) before the price rise.

>another abhorrent thread from the amerimutt that uses polish and japanese proxies
what a surprise

>oy vey, you can't operate your own buses for profit! only the city can do that!
>city continues to have no public transport whatsoever
t. American cities

Attached: lm.jpg (400x305, 36K)

>gas getting more and more expensive
>manual going out of fashion, automatic rules now for new cars
>expensive insurance, road tax etc.
ah yes, pure freedom

the only reason I use my old subaru wrx is for fun driving when I'm home in my rural hole

Its gay as fuck and lame. Drive youre own shit

>6%
Lmao!

Attached: 1503495779570.png (750x523, 347K)

you have to rely on poor people driving a bus and you have to sit down next to poor people

What's gay about getting fast around the city in a comfortable way? Having a car requires you to always stay sober

Our bus drivers aren't poor, we actually pay them quite well. They at least get CHF5400 every month. And the rich use the bus quite as much as everyone else

Attached: zuerich-vbz-tram-11-swsbbc-882513.jpg (1200x801, 272K)

>be american
>have """""free"""""ways
>not even allowed to drive as fast as you want
>free

Poor people don't exist in Switzerland

Surprised no one posted this yet.

Attached: number-of-guns-per-capita1.jpg (840x840, 287K)

>fuel in Poland and Lithuania is 20% cheaper than here

No one said that. This difference doesn't take into account only petrol price but also road taxes (very high in Germany).

yuropoors cant afford cars lol :^)

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 23K)