Spanish women

>catholic upbringing
>strong family ties and values
>not promiscious(only one men for life)
>homely
>cute and strong in the same time

so....
....how do i meet one and convince her and her family, that i am the best men in the world?

mucho gracias!

Attached: C6A5_MQXEAEFw_e caro garcia new hair 3 mar 2017.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwQ4jGFi1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z-cZNp2_e0&list=RD_Z-cZNp2_e0&start_radio=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Attached: 1517638579341 caro spanish winter gf.jpg (847x928, 81K)

Attached: albufera-sunset The best places for sunsets in Valencia.jpg (826x442, 64K)

>Spanish women
>strong family ties and values
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I too am wondering the same thing. Spanish women are some of the most beautiful in the world and I need one in my life.

Any Spaniards here which can enlighten us?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA literally an incel post

is it incel because so it’s so incorrect or because wanting a Christian non-roastie gf is somehow wrong?

>how to spot a russian roastie

because of both, unless he wants to date a 70 years old spanish woman

dude lmao

be white

Bы пoнимaeтe, чтo вы чepтoвcки oшибaeтecь?????????????????????
m'droog lmao

>because of both
fuck off then. better to aspire for a non-slut than a slut.

spanish men trying to cheat me so i don't steal one of their qts?..

What's the point in explaining anything when you're all delusional.

Attached: file.png (530x706, 501K)

This thread made me sad

Attached: carlist_women.jpg (397x648, 40K)

What makes you morons think that women in spain are any less roastie that women anywhere else.

Ahahahahah
Everyone here has at least 2-3 relationships at the same time

This Spain is no longer the 1970s Spain russianon...

Attached: 1440626800510.png (285x276, 65K)

I know they're just as much of roasties as anyone else. But I personally find them really beautiful. I don't know.

How do they feel about Americans?

>>catholic upbringing
you already lost me

Dude protestantism lmao.
Mommy said not to talk to americans.

>catholic
stopped reading

Who are the best Spanish women? Galician?

>>catholic upbringing
>>strong family ties and values
>>not promiscious(only one men for life)
>>homely
>>cute
lol

Oh :(

But what about a college aged guy who just wants to learn about the culture?

>dude my heresy is better than yours lmao

average spanish woman

Attached: 0F335EB6-5742-4634-BD29-6377BF79D34B.jpg (485x600, 45K)

compared to german women they are saints

me?

I love how everytime somebody makes one of these it's flooded by spaniards telling everybody how shit spanish women are. Surely it cant be that bad, right?

...i have a thing for german women too. i am op

my waifus are all german. few athletis(bavaria, hannover), one cute girl form youtube(she was speaking russian)

pls say they are ok

looks italian!

sorry but you have shit taste, german women are known for being ugly in appearance and unfeminine in personality. must be some ww2 rape fetish for you, else it's not explainable.

>>catholic upbringing
no

>>strong family ties and values
no

>>not promiscious(only one men for life)
no

>>homely
no

>>cute
yes, only thing you got right

>and strong in the same time
no

"strong family ties and values" means that they will control the lives of everyone inside their house.

from my experience latinas do have strong family ties. explain pedro

>Spanish women are some of the most beautiful in the world
yes

> I need one in my life
no, you need one every now and then, they are extremely self centered, insufferable to date

>How do they feel about Americans?
very good, not A-tier nationality to bang in Spain (Italy, France, Argentina, Australia), but B-tier (Canada, US, Scandinavia)

>sorry but you have shit taste, german women are known for being ugly in appearance
I'd wager the average german woman is more attractive than the average anglo.

>and unfeminine in personality
You assign that attribute to practically all western women though. Being nurturing, pleasant, kind, motherly, isn't really seen as a virtue anymore.

we don't talk out of our ass
We talk in relation to EU women

Any Spaniard that has dated foreign women, or any foreigner that has dated spanish women will say the same thing: spanish girls are worth it, but insufferable

All these self centered traits that you find in women everywhere, are more prnounced in spanish women to where it's not worth the trouble
Foreign EU women seem to be more humble, relationships are not as one sided as spanish women expect

Its okay if ugly.
What important: are they promiscious?

And what about beautiful getman girls, do they whoring aeouns or not? Stay virfins until the guy who is a possible husband?

>spanish girls are worth it, but insufferable
I meant gorgeous, not worth it

Cute...

>no, you need one every now and then, they are extremely self centered, insufferable to date
I mean, that's generally all women these days across the board. It's a sad reality of our generation. But the way I see it, I'd rather have a Spanish woman who is beautiful, and something new, rather than just another basic American bitch.
>very good, not A-tier nationality to bang in Spain (Italy, France, Argentina, Australia), but B-tier (Canada, US, Scandinavia)
I figured it's something like this. I'm a decent looking college aged guy. Pale skin, dark hair/eyes, average height. Also quite introverted. Would that be a good or bad thing in Spain? I'm aware Latin American culture is quite extroverted but is Spain the same way?

All the Spanish girls in the office I work with are already taken. They are really nice. I love listening to them talk. Spanish is sexy. Sometimes when I fap I can imagine them whispering in my ear.

Attached: spanish-girl.jpg (600x455, 66K)

>Also quite introverted. Would that be a good or bad thing in Spain?
it's very bad
Girls are used to dealing with extroverted guys here
If you dont put the cards on the table you can forget about the pretty girls
You can get a plain jane making moves on you but pretty girls barely make moves here, thats your job, if you dont theyll figure you dont like them and go with someone else
Im older than you but Ive always been introverted as well, it's happened to me more times than Im proud to admit

>All the Spanish girls in the office I work with are already taken.
How do they react if you flirt with them?

I bet they're all with niggers.

What about Greeks? What category are they?

I don't know man, probably B

In reality an attractive foreigner is always going to be A-tier regardless of nationality

>You can get a plain jane making moves on you but pretty girls barely make moves here, thats your job, if you dont theyll figure you dont like them and go with someone else
Sounds similar to how things are here as well. Honestly I think that just approaching them and having a decent sense of humor can go such a long way, regardless of the country, although some cultures take differently to that.

Anyways, thanks for the info and tips Spanishbro. I'll consider it and read up more about Spanish culture before I officially travel there.

Why we are literally looking the same

>spanish women
>not promiscuous

Oh sweet summer child

why what?

Spaniards and Greeks are close physically.

"Survivors mistake"

You are whore and you only meet/see whores.

There are no good girls around you because speheres of your life and their life does not intersect, not because they dont exist

They are good fun actually.

One married to a Spaniard other a Brit

You mean genetically

What about italians?

a nigger brit

>They are good fun actually.
What does this phrase mean?

Subhumans

>You mean genetically

Attached: 1427748940103.png (1500x1200, 316K)

spotted the permavirgin

Sure sure. I mean, I lived and studied in spain for almost a decade but what do I know right?

I'm sure that from all the way over there in whatever part of Russia you live in, you know much better. Kek

twat

good banter

>most beautiful
They really aren't tho, Spanish men are literally better looking than their women and I'm not even gay. I rarely see a pretty girl and even if I do, they seem whorish.
t. tourist in Spain

Im a spaniard born and raised in zaragoza and I have the opposite opinion

Girls are better looking than men here

also pretty girls in this city dont dress whorish

You see a group of trashier teens every now and then wearing the whole instagram thot thing, but usually the go to is pinterest virginal pretty girl thing

It's a style thing, I'm not saying they're actually virginal

You only witnessed whores because you did not visit places where modest girls inhabit

Would you consider the girl in OP pretty?

By my standards, I would. It differs from person to person, really.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNwQ4jGFi1Y

Yeah I know that the source is turbocringe but they only translated the video, this is pretty much how most spanish girls unironically are. They're the opposite of all the dumb stereotypes that only were somewhat true 50 years ago.

Sorry to break your bubble but millennial spanish women are basically like Murrican thots

>this is pretty much how most spanish girls unironically are
nah

Average Spanish woman

Attached: qvmp6MoR_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>spanish and portuguese are the same but basques are different
every time

cute!

Cute

Bump the queation

But we are talking about Spaniard girls, aren't we? Girls from Spain are as slutty and feminist as you can get. The death of Franco was a mistake.

you know shit desu

They're definitely hotter and hopefully a little smarter.

wiseman idea: search gf at science/technology/engineering facilities of unis

hahahahahha

bait reply

look at this dood

It's don't, they are all ugly thots that age terribly. Slavettes are the pinnacle of women

Attached: IMG_7162.jpg (1024x1024, 273K)

horsefaced

I'm guessing they used samples from small villages in the middle of the mountains or something.

That would be Russian or Ukrainian women FTFY

Good taste OP

Attached: Mengs_-_Maria_Luisa_of_Parma,_Prado.jpg (2201x3051, 2.69M)

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z-cZNp2_e0&list=RD_Z-cZNp2_e0&start_radio=1

>Spanish men are literally better looking than their women
This, the women are fine but nothing especial, it's their men the top tier ones.

>Caroline Garcia
>Born: France
>Speaks: French
>Lives in: France
>Represents: France
>Last name: Spanish

Europeans are retarded beyond belief. This woman isn't even Spanish.

Attached: 1320529223886.jpg (363x310, 27K)

Strong family ties is extremely overrated to me, as long as she's a virgin I don't give a shit if she's close to her family or not

But germanic and anglo women are naturally much more masculine

If you really think that german women or any other Western European or anglo woman stays virgin you are either trolling or stupid

Contrary to what fetishests think, niggers aren't attractive to 90% of women

No, that's clearly not a map based off any samples, I can make one of those in GIMP and put whatever the fuck I want in it in 10 minutes and so can you.
Foreigners just have this perception that basques are more "white" than the rest of the spain.

No