Can some Suka please tell me what is it like to be a programmer in Russia...

Can some Suka please tell me what is it like to be a programmer in Russia. I have experience in web programming and android development. I am a centrist but like your propaganda much more than the western propaganda + I do not believe in multy-gendered creatures. I just do not think the EU will survive 10 more years and the USA 15 more years without some sort of tyrannical systems that send you to jail for the wrong memes. You russians have some problems but you seem to be much better than the degenerate west. Moreover, your women are real women and do not have blue hair and scream shit to you.

Attached: russia-flag-8x5.gif (800x800, 4K)

Free tip to you:
Don't call anyone "suka"

It was joke man. Did not want to offend. Sorry.

>Can some Suka please tell me what is it like to be a programmer in Russia
wellp their salaries are on the top here

Go to hui

>Moreover, your women are real women and do not have blue hair and scream shit to you.
HAHHAHAHAhhhghhahhhHHAH

Dude I see grils with pink-blue-red-whatever-colored hair literally EVERY DAY here

ok, but how many genders do they identify as? Because having a blue hair on its own is not a problem but in the west, blue haired women usually identify as wolfkins or someother Tumblr shit.

our zoomers are exactly the same as they're in the west. the only shit we still don't have is BLM movement. yet.

however I like living here and I think you'd love it too, especially giving the fact you're programmer (we speak about Moscow and SpB, right? cause we don't have any programmers in lets say Ufa)

You won't make it. Programmers in Russia are FUCKING OVEREDUCATED

Yup Moskow.
Sad to hear that the zoomers are becoming so westernised. But I just do not think that you will have the same speed of degradation as the west.

I am only hypothetically asking for now. But if I could I would try to work in Russia. I am Bulgarian so Russian is not really hard for me to learn.

Work in Russia, get 100€ per month at best.

>our zoomers are exactly the same as they're in the west.
I don't think you realize just how bad things are there

t. doesnt know shit

In Moscow it's comfy.
t. programmer from Moscow

Attached: 20180901_141037.jpg (3264x1836, 673K)

not really, he would get something like $1400 (at start)
but hey don't laught it was $3000 before sanctions lmao

It cannot be that bad man. It is impossible to pay a person 100 of any currency for 1 month of work

You wouldn't get paid 100k at start before sanctions so it's pretty much the same
t. 1600$ with a year experience

Hh. Ru
Type in пpoгpaммиcт
Work in Moscow or St Petersburg
Very decent salaries for good coders
100 000 + rubles a month
For example rent one bedroom apartment is 30 000 in Moscow

Honestly it does not sounds too bad. Like you will not be rich but I think one could live averagely well with this.

gimme monies

Moscow is also pretty modern and fast developing city. It's subway is disputably the best in the world

and tigers

and aids

kek

1600$ excluding taxes?

If you enjoying living in an oligarchic banana republic where anyone who criticizes Putin dies in a mysterious accident and having 130 Euro a month salaries, be my guest.

Also you probably want to skip town after October because Russian winter weather is not something humans were designed to live in.

Thanks for your honest opinion. Now go back to clean toilets in Western Europe.

Irrelevant, our taxes are not 40%

But they are

>130€
More like 400€ if you are an absolutely uneducated useless cunt and can only work at mcdicks
>criticize Putin
Literally can walk up to policemen and start slandering Putin.
You know what they’ll do to you? They’ll fine you for 50$ if you use any swear words in public place lmao.

>130 Euro
Hell, we're getting well, Estonian above said we only get like 100 euros

how much % then?

You have a contract. It is written that your salary is 1000 rubles. You will have 870 rubles Netto. Income tax is 13%

does the tax rate increase with higher income?
What does somebody who earns 3000$ pay?

In Russia there is no such thing. income tax is the same for everyone and it is 13%

wow thats pretty awesome. Maybe i will move there some day

why awesome? rich should pay more.

kek
I personally know old frau who can't imagine her life without Russia and she even got Russian citizenship when she was about 70 yo. But if I am not mistaken her family is connected with Russia since kaiser's time.

oligarchs should pay more. Not middle class people who earn 3000$

Well I have Russian roots and the company I am working for has customers in Russia, so this is a legitimate option for me

It's not a good idea, our society became more and more divided, there are upper incredibly rich class and morlocks, the middle class almost didn't exist here.

Putin's 13% flat tax is literally the single greatest thing he did for the country that even 'liberal' and 'free market' Yeltsin couldn't do

>buying the jewish PUTIN IS EVIL meme and not recognizing him as the last great hope of Europe
>living in a fake country

unironically kill yourself

>They’ll fine you for 50$ if you use any swear words in public place lmao.

based Russia. i’d kill for a law like that in spain. or anything against public degeneracy really

If you would work in a foreign company you maybe would earn twice more. It really depends. But Moscow has a huge job market for software developers

>400€
Who are you trying to fool, putinbot? It's 30000 rubles per month, half of Russian population has only 22000 (280€) or even lower than that.